Alyssa Milano Calls For The Entire GOP To ‘Be Tried For Treason,’ Says Trump ‘Failed To Do His Job On Purpose’

Status
Not open for further replies.
....the Dems are the jackasses.....starting with not accepting the 2016 election!!!!!! = THAT'S treason/nazism/etc
..from day one, attacking the POTUS

I'll settle for having as many Republicans as possible voted out in November. It's long past overdue to end this current iteration of "conservatism".

What do you think about this call for imprisoning your political enemies for not agreeing with you?

You got something to say about teh FUCKING TOPIC?

I'll settle for having as many Republicans as possible voted out in November. It's long past overdue to end this current iteration of "conservatism".

What do you think about this call for imprisoning your political enemies for not agreeing with you?

Honestly, I swear sometimes you right wingers hang on every word a celebrity says just for the sake of talking points while the rest of us ignore it.
Jesus. Get a life. She's a celebrity. I don't pay attention to what famous people say. They can bloviate all they want. They don't set policy, they don't make
laws. They just get people like you riled up for no reason.

And the fucking topic is to try Trump and the Republicans for treason. Which isn't going to happen. Therefore I didn't comment on it. Just Ben Shapiro's rag
clutching pearls again. Once again, you changed the subject. We gonna argue in circles now?

Honestly, I swear sometimes you right wingers hang on every word a celebrity says just for the sake of talking points while the rest of us ignore it.
Jesus. Get a life. She's a celebrity. I don't pay attention to what famous people say. They can bloviate all they want. They don't set policy, they don't make

And the fucking topic is to try Trump and the Republicans for treason. Which isn't going to happen. Therefore I didn't comment on it. Just Ben Shapiro's rag
clutching pearls again. Once again, you changed the subject. We gonna argue in circles now?

I've heard plenty of other people, make similar calls.

Why are you pretending it is just this once?

Why are you lying?

Alyssa may be right, but I would like her charged with rape on the teen age boy she consorted with during off hours of filming.

Why are you lying?

And I've heard the same from people on the right about their "enemies" on the left. Doesn't mean I give it any credence.
Those who hang on a celebrities words...are just looking for red meat they can consume and get faux outraged about.

She‘s easy on the eyes but dumb as shit. Hey Alyssa, closing down flights from China, declaring a national health emergency and requesting billions to fight the virus before the entire country shut down didn’t make it obvious to you this was serious???

Why are you lying?

And I've heard the same from people on the right about their "enemies" on the left. Doesn't mean I give it any credence.
Those who hang on a celebrities words...are just looking for red meat they can consume and get faux outraged about.

If you liberals believe HALF the crap you say about the President and his supporters, then why are you not ready for political arrests and trials?

Do you believe he stole the election? With Putin? If so, why not prison? Or was that just shit talk?

Do you believe he ran on wacism and encouraged violence and murder though out the land? Or was that just shit talk?

If you believe the shit you say, then arrests and trials are certainly called for.

If you don't believe the shit you say, then arrests are not called for, but you people are absolute scum of the earth.

Which is it?

Correll is merely responding to a public figure activist who made a public statement. You however, are getting all riled up and hanging on every word written by an anonymous person on a chat forum most people don’t read. Who needs to get a life now? Lol

Sending these people to poor nations with very little modern comforts as slave labor would give them an appreciation of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back