always listen and trust your dog

I have 4 roomies. Every time a room comes available, I meet the person, talk to them for awhile, then they have to pass the dog test. If they don't pass the test...I dismiss them and keep taking applications.

I trust my dogs more than I do humans.

e89c5ce0f198f6606179c1d33c8a0ab2.jpg

yeap...i have ask people to leave my house...when my dog doesnt care for them...and we have two dogs you have to get by....dont even ask me to put my dogs up....they live here...if they are aggressive towards you...your ass needs to be leaving....(they do like to chase people back into their cars just for the hell of it..however.....seems to be nothing person...more liking to watch people run)

Yup. I trust my dogs as well.

If they don't like someone then I know that someone isn't worth knowing or having around.

All of my dogs are super friendly so if they think somethings off then so do I.

Trust your dog? You bet.

Dogs are as good, if not better, than a nanny cam. The lab got between the baby sitter and the child, which is guarding behavior when the dog recognizes a threat.

Another reason to listen to your dog -

Dog Alerts Parents to Abusive Babysitter | Life With Dogs

A woman who was abusing a baby has been arrested thanks to the family dog, who gave away his distrust of her when she came to the house.

Benjamin and Hope Jordan were horrified to learn that the woman they trusted to care for their son for five months had been abusing him when she thought no one was watching. But someone was – the dog.

I've heard lots of stories, because my wife has been a nanny since we got married in 1991. At least, two of her families owned dogs. Those amazing dogs can alert you to many a thing. Muffin has done it hundreds of times.

Another thing I really trust my dogs about is they act alert or even scared. I know their different barks and the noises they make and if they say there is something going on that I, the alpha dog, should know about, I believe them without question.

Forum List

Back