Alt-rightie Dylann Roof stopped at second church after 2015 massacre -prosecutors

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Goes to show racism is a pathological, once the the poison sets in there's no going back, sad

Dylann Roof drove to another African-American church after killing nine black parishioners in Charleston, South Carolina, a sign he intended to carry out more racially-motivated attacks, U.S. prosecutors said in newly unsealed court documents.

Roof was sentenced to death in federal court in January after being found guilty of charges connected to the June 17, 2015, massacre at a Bible study meeting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church.

In a September court filing released on Tuesday, federal prosecutors said that after the mass shooting, Roof fled the church with his gun and drove about 20 miles to Branch AME Church in Summerville.

That church also has a predominantly African-American congregation and held a Bible study meeting on the night Roof drove to it. GPS evidence from Roof’s car showed he slowed and then stopped at the church for two to three minutes, according to prosecutors.

Dylann Roof stopped at second church after 2015 massacre -prosecutors

Goes to show racism is a pathological, once the the poison sets in there's no going back, sad

Dylann Roof drove to another African-American church after killing nine black parishioners in Charleston, South Carolina, a sign he intended to carry out more racially-motivated attacks, U.S. prosecutors said in newly unsealed court documents.

Roof was sentenced to death in federal court in January after being found guilty of charges connected to the June 17, 2015, massacre at a Bible study meeting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church.

In a September court filing released on Tuesday, federal prosecutors said that after the mass shooting, Roof fled the church with his gun and drove about 20 miles to Branch AME Church in Summerville.

That church also has a predominantly African-American congregation and held a Bible study meeting on the night Roof drove to it. GPS evidence from Roof’s car showed he slowed and then stopped at the church for two to three minutes, according to prosecutors.

He is already a hero this would have made him an epic hero up there with so many other great ones.Oh and if you TRULY wanted to know WHY he did what he did try reading his manifesto. You push someone so far and leave them no other outlet then they react with violence. :)

He is already a hero this would have made him an epic hero up there with so many other great ones.
And here we have a known supporter of the so-called president who is also a Dylan Roof admirer.

He is already a hero this would have made him an epic hero up there with so many other great ones.Oh and if you TRULY wanted to know WHY he did what he did try reading his manifesto. You push someone so far and leave them no other outlet then they react with violence. :)

someone pushed Dyann too far?

so who could have done what?

wth?

wth?
Read his manifesto. I don't think you are open enough to dissenting views to understand anyways what he talks about but I know exactly how he felt. I felt the same way at one time.

wth?
Read his manifesto. I don't think you are open enough to dissenting views to understand anyways what he talks about but I know exactly how he felt. I felt the same way at one time.
You call Dylan a hero....that's all we need to know.

wth?

Do you really think I'm going to read some racist fitlh's 'manifesto' slick?

are high on PCP?

wth?

are high on PCP?
That's what I thought. On ignore you go. I have had enough of your annoying trolling and spamming the board.

wth?

are high on PCP?
That's what I thought. On ignore you go. I have had enough of your annoying trolling and spamming the board.

sounds perfect to me pilgrim, I don't pay much attention to filthy racist screeds so run along

wth?

are high on PCP?
He should have said he was Muslim then you'd be defending him saying those islamophobes in that evil Christian church deserved it.
You're an idiot.

PS Guno says don't forget the astroglide

Are you aware that one of Dylann's best friends was black? When that kid was interviewed he said Dylann said he was going to shoot up a school. He also says he never once said anything racist.

This black kid says he still loves him as a friend.

^^
Sicko

^^
Sicko
Says the person applauding the flooding of a white country with MILLIONS of third world trash with COMPLETELY different values,views and ideas of how society should run. Yeah I am the sicko while you are just a wonderful person cheering on the demographic replacement of Canada.

Granny says, "Dat's right - lock him up an' throw away the key...
thumbsup.gif

Dylann Roof to plead guilty to state murder charges, prosecutor says
March 31, 2017 -- Dylann Roof, sentenced to death in federal court in a mass church shooting in South Carolina in 2015, will plead guilty to state murder charges and receive a life sentence in prison, the prosecutor said Friday.
Roof, 22, was convicted on Dec. 15 of 33 federal charges, including hate crimes, and sentenced to death by jurors on Jan. 10 for killing nine black worshippers on June 17, 2015, at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston. Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett Wilson also was pursuing the death penalty for nine state murder charges. But Wilson said Roof will plead guilty at 1 p.m. April 10 and will receive a life sentence in the plea deal. He will be able to address the judge if he chooses and family members also will have the opportunity to talk.

Wilson announced the information through an email Friday morning to the families of the victims. "I write with great news that the state's case is ready to wrap up," she wrote in a letter obtained by The Post and Courier. "As I told you towards the end of trial and in other updates, at this point our goal is to provide an insurance policy to the federal conviction and sentence. The most effective way to do that is to secure a guilty plea for a life sentence and get the defendant into federal custody."

Wilson told the newspaper in an interview the plea deal will allow the federal government to move him to federal prison. "The goal is to get him into federal custody so their sentence can be imposed," she said. Roof is now in the Charleston County detention center. Male prisoners sentenced to death in federal courts usually are housed at a prison in Terre Haute, Ind., where executions are conducted.

Dylann-Roof-to-plead-guilty-to-state-murder-charges-prosecutor-says.jpg

Dylann S. Roof, 22, was sentenced to death in January for the deaths of nine parishioners at a church in Charleston in 2015. He has accepted a plea death for life in prison on state charges, the prosecutor said Friday.​

The Rev. Sharon Risher, whose mother, Ethel Lee Lance, died in the shooting, was called by Wilson about the news. "I totally appreciated that," Risher said. "I'm feeling glad we don't have to endure another trial. I believe in my heart that this is the right thing to do. He won't ever be able to step outside again. He won't ever feel the sun on his skin again."

Charleston County Public Defender Ashley Pennington, who is Roof's attorney in state court, declined to comment on the negotiated plea, including taking the death penalty off the table. David Bruck, Roof's lead attorney in the federal case, also declined to comment. Roof represented himself during the sentencing phase of the federal trial.

Dylann Roof to plead guilty to state murder charges, prosecutor says

not surprised Dylann is a hero on the right

he exemplifies your typical reactionary bigoted racist piece of shit

well I at least hope his turd cutter has stretched enough to relieve the pain of deviant sex with caged animals such as himself, being the humanitarian I am

I was curious so I looked for his manifesto and I've found his manifesto here

Dylann Roof's Manifesto - The New York Times

He called himself "racially aware" and he yelled his hatred against Blacks and Hispanics (but not against Jews and Asians).
Anyways he could have thought whatever he wants without killing people. Killing doesn't solve problems, above all if you kill innocent people in a church... :dunno:
He also ruined his life forever...he got a death sentence and now I read he's gonna get a life imprisonment sentence... :shock:
What he did was not only illegal but even useless: he just destroyed his life and his victims lives for no rational reasons :cry:

He called himself "racially aware" and he yelled his hatred against Blacks and Hispanics (but not against Jews and Asians).
Anyways he could have thought whatever he wants without killing people. Killing doesn't solve problems, above all if you kill innocent people in a church... :dunno:
He also ruined his life forever...he got a death sentence and now I read he's gonna get a life imprisonment sentence... :shock:
What he did was not only illegal but even useless: he just destroyed his life and his victims lives for no rational reasons :cry:
I have read his manifesto. You would have to understand his mind set....to him and I agree with him BTW we are under attack our race is under attack living in SC which I used to do you are CONSTANTLY met with a barrage of knuckledraggers known as negro's and its a mental war just to deal with it. Its part of the reason I chose to move to a really white place where I RARELY see a negro. Some racialists deal with it by moving away and raising large families and preparing and some just snap and decide to declare war. I noticed he left out Jews.He had some more learning to do and he will have the time to do so. Asians MOST racialists don't mind,Asians are racially minded,extremely smart,productive members of society,granted I don't want to live near anyone but White people but Asians are the next best neighbor. I still wish Roof had gone through with his original plan of attacking drug dealers. 1. They are a bane on society and are peddling death,2. MOST would have been of the age to still produce offspring and this is a war where we are being outbred and he could have helped that a lot. He would have gotten more sympathy from society if he had offed 9 drug dealing scum.

I have read his manifesto. You would have to understand his mind set....to him and I agree with him BTW we are under attack our race is under attack living in SC which I used to do you are CONSTANTLY met with a barrage of knuckledraggers known as negro's and its a mental war just to deal with it. Its part of the reason I chose to move to a really white place where I RARELY see a negro. Some racialists deal with it by moving away and raising large families and preparing and some just snap and decide to declare war. I noticed he left out Jews.He had some more learning to do and he will have the time to do so. Asians MOST racialists don't mind,Asians are racially minded,extremely smart,productive members of society,granted I don't want to live near anyone but White people but Asians are the next best neighbor. I still wish Roof had gone through with his original plan of attacking drug dealers. 1. They are a bane on society and are peddling death,2. MOST would have been of the age to still produce offspring and this is a war where we are being outbred and he could have helped that a lot. He would have gotten more sympathy from society if he had offed 9 drug dealing scum.
Well but killing people does not solve any problems. If Dylann Roof didn't want to be in a place with many blacks and hispanics he could have moved in a "less black" (or "more white") place.
Doing what he did is useful (and against the law) :(

A clue for the refuse of the human race that profess support for this piece of shit Roof.

He's being executed. You hold the same beliefs that he does. The society is executing him. CLUE.

Forum List

Back