Alright Republicans, Show Us Your Stuff!

I'll predict that if Trump goes for tariffs and other protectionist measures,

the most trouble he'll run into will be from his own party.

Gonna be fun to watch Trump get trade things done....funny thing is he will catch flak from the CUCKS and TEAPERS but will but he will have allies in Sanders and Warren! Amazing. I can't wait!
As long as those "trade things" don't send the prices of everyday goods sky high because they were manufactured overseas.
Of,course they will.....in addition to 10 trillion in debt, obama printed an additional 10 trillion in currency.....

Now, just how the fuck do you think we get that printed money out of the economy...

When does the Mexican wall money show up?

Anyone have a prediction?
President Pena Nieto says the check is in the mail...
Anyone want to guess how many illegals try jumping the fence between now and January 20?

all trump has to do is put more money in the pockets of consumers. The economy will rebound.

Gonna be fun to watch Trump get trade things done....funny thing is he will catch flak from the CUCKS and TEAPERS but will but he will have allies in Sanders and Warren! Amazing. I can't wait!
As long as those "trade things" don't send the prices of everyday goods sky high because they were manufactured overseas.
Of,course they will.....in addition to 10 trillion in debt, obama printed an additional 10 trillion in currency.....

Now, just how the fuck do you think we get that printed money out of the economy...
Over my head. You tell me.

Over my head. You tell me.
Inflation or interest rates are the only two ways to remove money from our economy...

We have not even begun to feel the pain of Obama.....

Well, it aint gonna be a cake walk. Let me give an example...the gov come in and says.."hey chicken farmers...ya gotta double the size of your cages"'...chicken farmer doubles the price of eggs so as to not lose any profit...eggs in the stores are at 7usd'd per dozen!...the eggs sit there and rot....now, you can buy a dozen eggs for 2usd and the chicken farmer?...he still is making money hand over fist.

Yes. Prices will go up but will quickly fall and soon being offshore is not profitable anymore and they come home.

Anyone want to guess how many illegals try jumping the fence between now and January 20?

Ironically, after Trump creates the billions of jobs he's promising,

there will be a labor shortage, relatively speaking, and increased incentive for Mexicans to come north.

Thats why they left. Because it was more profitable. If you make it more profitable, through tariffs, for the corporations to move back? They will come back. They seek profit. Period. Since the US is, I think, the number 1 consumer nation, this is where they sell their goods and is a huge part of the market. If trump does this, I will capitalize the T in his name for the companies WILL come back. All we have to do is put money in the pocket of the consumer...and maybe forgive all education debt.

Ironically, after Trump creates the billions of jobs he's promising,

there will be a labor shortage, relatively speaking, and increased incentive for Mexicans to come north.

OK...and...
If we NEED them...thats different.

And I dont know about you but Im tired, sick and tired of junk from china. I just bought a pair of Danner boots. Made in USA. Cost me 250usd. Make it here. Put more money in my pocket through better pay. Give me a quality product. Ill pay more.
I am so, so happy with my boots.

And I dont know about you but Im tired, sick and tired of junk from china. I just bought a pair of Danner boots. Made in USA. Cost me 250usd. Make it here. Put more money in my pocket through better pay. Give me a quality product. Ill pay more.
I am so, so happy with my boots.
I agree, but it's going to be wicked hard on people who haven't got the 250 for a pair of boots in their wildest dreams, that have 4 kids who have outgrown last year's snow boots and coats. Things could be hard for a bit for them, around here anyway. Very rural, very poor.

I hope Trump sits in the oval office and gets blow jobs from interns - and otherwise does nothing.

Forum List

Back