Alright Potter Fans, Why Wasn't Hermione Granger In Ravenclaw?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just wondering since I'm currently watching the very first Harry Potter film. Maybe just for plot purposes or she's braver than she's clever? mudwhistle, you're a Potter Whiz so do you have any thoughts about this?

I was just wondering since I'm currently watching the very first Harry Potter film. Maybe just for plot purposes or she's braver than she's clever? mudwhistle, you're a Potter Whiz so do you have any thoughts about this?
She wanted to be in Griffindore.....so the hat selected her to Griffindore.
It takes into account your qualities....but Harry could have been in either Sytherin or Griffindore, but he chose the latter.
Not to mention the fact that they wouldn't have been able to spend as much time with her if she was in another house.

Personally I would have liked Ginny to have more time with Harry, Ron, and Hermoine, but J.K didn't write the books that way.

• Banned
Seriously? How many mudbloods were in Slytherin House? 😜

Yeah, but one I was asking why she was in Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw and two I think that it's more of a personality trait than blood status.

Yeah, but one I was asking why she was in Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw and two I think that it's more of a personality trait than blood status.
Ah. Well that’s different. My tragic mistake.

But I believe the answer is:

Because JK wanted her in Harry’s House and that red headed goober she ended up marrying.

• Banned
Ah. Well that’s different. My tragic mistake.

But I believe the answer is:

Because JK wanted her in Harry’s House and that red headed goober she ended up marrying.

I still think that Draco Malfoy acted like he had a secret crush on her but he probably actually really hates her but that would have made things a whole lot more interesting if they wound up together.

I still think that Draco Malfoy acted like he had a secret crush on her

We all knew Malfoy was into Crabbe ... and vice versa.

5035985661d1c4224cdeddafd2901a69.jpg

Forum List

Back