Almost 5 years, and it's only gotten worse (the lies)

Didn't MLK say we should judge people by the color of their skin?

Look America is so steeped in racism, we never had an America black as President! The guy we had was "born in Kenya"!

Oh GAWD - No one kookier than Shuriff Clarke.
That man has been missing marbles for many decades -
Suggest anger management!! :lol:

Last edited:
Oh GAWD - No one kookier than Shuriff Clarke.
That man has been missing marbles for many decades! :lol:

Dumbass. Compare today's Milwaukee County's crime stats to when Clarke was running the Sheriff's Department. That chucklehead Democrat they have in there now is letting the whole city turn into a crime-ridden cesspool.

No one on the left wants to listen to black people who see things differently than BLM. Even Don Lemon tries to squelch this officers facts and beliefs.

Haha, Don Lemon had Clark on his show and gave him a ton of time to make his points and engage in a conversation about BLM. What do you mean Lemon was trying to squelch his facts and beliefs. He gave him a platform

Haha, Don Lemon had Clark on his show and gave him a ton of time to make his points and engage in a conversation about BLM. What do you mean Lemon was trying to squelch his facts and beliefs. He gave him a platform

I take it you didn't even watch the video. The answer to your question is in the video.

Stink finger Lemon continues to spew his hatred and be a cheerleader for the fraudulent and dangerous organization "Black Lives Matter". LOL they don't give a dead rat's ass for Black Lives. Wake the f* up.

I take it you didn't even watch the video. The answer to your question is in the video.
I watched the whole thing. No answers

Republican logiks.

Forum List

Back