Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
In outright defiance of the rising levels anti-Muslim hate in America, University of Michigan students joined forces on Monday to protect their own.

After hearing that a Muslim student had reportedly been threatened for her faith, hundreds of students and faculty showed up to stand guard around classmates who had gathered in a main square to perform one of Islam’s five daily prayers.
more
Allies Form A Circle Of Protection Around Muslim Students Praying In Michigan | The Huffington Post

582cb2611800006a0730e794.jpeg

14993414_10154019948120233_696494942619758394_n.jpg
15107288_10154019948175233_5251688611128036653_n.jpg
14993414_10154019948120233_696494942619758394_n.jpg

Why do Moooslims have to make such a spectacle of themselves?
There's two ways they can work at taking over America, one, armed force and killing, and two, by exploiting our own laws and freedom, and the ignorance of politically correct, brain dead leftists, whom by coincidence many of them also hate America. They're seeing a lot of success with the latter.

islam doesn't belong in America.
sure it does. Our constitution protects it.
what doesnt belong in America is the bullshit from the left that for some reason has them protecting a muslim prayer group in a public place while at the same time screaming that Christians should shut up and pray in private because they dont have the right to pray where non chirstians might see or hear them.

There's two ways they can work at taking over America, one, armed force and killing, and two, by exploiting our own laws and the ignorance of politically correct, brain dead leftists. They're seeing a lot of success with the latter.

Well when they have people like this supporting them it's easy to understand why...who in the hell seeks guidance from a rock? Then the loons wonder why we laugh at them

Anguished by Trump, Lena Dunham Flees to Posh Arizona Resort, Asks Rocks for ‘Guidance’

Anguished by Trump, Lena Dunham Flees to Posh Arizona Resort, Asks Rocks for ‘Guidance’

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Good on the faculty and students and worshipers who understand what America is all about.

Bad on the posters here above who don't.

islam doesn't belong in America.
sure it does. Our constitution protects it.
what doesnt belong in America is the bullshit from the left that for some reason has them protecting a muslim prayer group in a public place while at the same time screaming that Christians should shut up and pray in private because they dont have the right to pray where non chirstians might see or hear them.
No it doesn't. islam is incompatible with our constitution, and make no mistake, islam is not a religion, it's a theocratic cult, and once they have sufficient numbers they impose their theocratic sharia law. They have no respect what so ever for their host country. Their ultimate goal is to TAKE... IT... OVER.

it was symbolic action based on this :

University of Michigan student wearing a hijab was threatened with being set on fire, police say

University of Michigan student wearing a hijab was threatened with being set on fire, police say

It's a bunch of BS...I don't care what religion someone chooses to be part of but don't proclaim to be all peaceful and tolerant then use it to do shit like this....and kill others in the name of your God. What a sham

It's a bunch of BS...I don't care what religion someone chooses to be part of but don't proclaim to be all peaceful and tolerant then use it to do shit like this....and kill others in the name of your God. What a sham
I agree! The Christians in Africa killing Muslims should stop!!

The fact that the incident reveals the hatred of some of our far right Christians is a good thing.

The fact that the incident reveals the hatred of some of our far right Christians is a good thing.

You're a left loon trying to pawn yourself off as a republican....in other words your credibility is about zilch.

You really should stop doing that Fake, everyone is onto you

Somebody should have passed out drama queen awards. Liberals absolutely love meaningless symbolic gestures. It's pretty much a description of who and what they are.

You're a left loon trying to pawn yourself off as a republican....in other words your credibility is about zilch.

Fakey Jake? I blocked him prolly two years ago. Waste of time.

Fakey Jake? I blocked him prolly two years ago. Waste of time.

I take him off iggy now and again to remind him everyone knows he's a fraud

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back