Alleged Biden Victim Broadsides DNC Convention: 'Rape culture thriving' under Democratic party'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: Biden accuser Tara Reade blasts DNC, says 'rape culture thriving' under Democratic party
WHAT ABOUT HER?

Will the pu$$y-grabbing , child fondling/sniffing Democratic Party Presidential nominee respond, or will he remain silent and ignore Reade as he is doing the on-going violence in Blue-controlled cities across America?

Perhaps Joe will ask his new running mate, Harris - who declared during the Primaries that she believed Reade's accusation against Biden, to respond...

:p

Bill Clinton Debate Photo: Just How Terrified of Hillary ...

Secret Conyers settlement raises new questions on Capitol Hill

The Democrats were forced to acknowledge that they had engaged in sexual misconduct for DECADES and had never held anyone accountable. Instead, they created a Congressional Committee whose sole reason for existing was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims..... When this was exposed, those responsible and who had been involved were allowed to walk away without any accountability and with full tax payer-funded retirement benefits.

Last edited:

The Democrats were forced to acknowledge that they had engaged in sexual misconduct for DECADES and had never held anyone accountable. Instead, they created a Congressional Committee whose sole reason for existing was to use tax dollars to pay for the silence of their victims..... When this was exposed, those responsible and who had been involved were allowed to walk away without any accountability and with full tax payer-funded retirement benefits.

With democrats in power, I'm sure we can expect more of this. They don't want to tell us about the other cases. I hear one involves Adam shift.

Hah! I would love to know how much money GOP super pacs threw at her to say that!

No money needed - your new VP nominee bludgeoned Biden during the primaries over this, declaring she absolutely believed the pu$$y-grabber's accuser, Reade. Funny how a chance to be VP...and President...can change Democrats' morals / ethics / integrity.

Well did allegation stop Trump from becoming president?

At least 17 women have accused Donald Trump of varying inappropriate behavior, including allegations of sexual harassment or sexual assault, all but one coming forward with their accusations before or during his bid for the White House.

The latest accusation came days ago from writer E. Jean Carroll, more than two years into Trump’s presidency, prompting a new denial from Trump.

Where is the outrage with Trump?

EXCLUSIVE: Biden accuser Tara Reade blasts DNC, says 'rape culture thriving' under Democratic party'rape culture thriving' under Democratic party
WHAT ABOUT HER?

Will the pu$$y-grabbing , child fondling/sniffing Democratic Party Presidential nominee respond, or will he remain silent and ignore Reade as he is doing the on-going violence in Blue-controlled cities across America?

Perhaps Joe will ask his new running mate, Harris - who declared during the Primaries that she believed Reade's accusation against Biden, to respond...

Reade has told 2 different stories. There is no reason to take her seriously.

Hah! I would love to know how much money GOP super pacs threw at her to say that!

No money needed - your new VP nominee bludgeoned Biden during the primaries over this, declaring she absolutely believed the pu$$y-grabber's accuser, Reade. Funny how a chance to be VP...and President...can change Democrats' morals / ethics / integrity.

We are talking about 2 different stories. Harris did not mention the second allegation until after Harris had dropped out. You are a liar.

With democrats in power, I'm sure we can expect more of this. They don't want to tell us about the other cases. I hear one involves Adam shift.
We damn sure know that the Repubs and Dems are no angels, why they act like a bunch of humans...shameful.

Forum List

Back