All your garbage are belonging to us

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

We don't just own the trash in your trash can at the curb, we own your trash before you put it in the can.

Because we're Palm Beach County Solid Waste Authority and you must respect our authority.

Woman had people giving her their trash for worm food for her worm farm. She was not picking up trash at the curb, people were giving it directly to her.

SWA claims they own the trash, because they need it for their incinerator.

I'd like to know just how much garbage she was getting a week that the county level garbage collection people would even notice.

Sounds like some sort of angle to shut her down they could not achieve through other legal means (zoning, etc).

We don't just own the trash in your trash can at the curb, we own your trash before you put it in the can.

Because we're Palm Beach County Solid Waste Authority and you must respect our authority.

Woman had people giving her their trash for worm food for her worm farm. She was not picking up trash at the curb, people were giving it directly to her.

SWA claims they own the trash, because they need it for their incinerator.

I'd like to know just how much garbage she was getting a week that the county level garbage collection people would even notice.

Sounds like some sort of angle to shut her down they could not achieve through other legal means (zoning, etc).

i like the idea of composting the garbage through worms and using it rather than sending to the incinerator. that the city uses the garbage as fuel is also good, but they need to get off her back.

the neighbors may have been complaining about piles of stinking worm food, which sounds like the vital information that right wing sources invariably omit.

i like the idea of composting the garbage through worms and using it rather than sending to the incinerator. that the city uses the garbage as fuel is also good, but they need to get off her back.

the neighbors may have been complaining about piles of stinking worm food, which sounds like the vital information that right wing sources invariably omit.
or the city forgot to add it to the lawsuit because it wasnt a problem,,

The same insanity is illustrated in the fact that you can get a summons for taking something out of a dumpster.
My town used to have a bulk pick-up day where folks would set out stuff too large that normally they would have to take to the dump.....Different days for different sections of town.

I was going down a street in town when I noted a old wooden nail keg full of gun stocks so I picked it up along with a couple old metal milk crates.

Most of the stocks were M1 Carbine and K98 stocks.....I used them for years "rescuing" mil-surp guns. The nail keg I finished and it's the man-cave waste paper basket. I still have one of the milk crates.....The other left when I sold the 4-wheeler it was attached to.

Sadly they quit it due to the metal scroungers that would tear-up the piles.....Now you get two free pick-ups a year.

Is that true? What the hell is the "offense"?
LOL....Maybe someone should call Dan and ask.....He's got those crazy "all your trash belongs to us" eyes. :laughing0301:

OIP.vQLuuG-Ne2KF0UtXgoq8HgAAAA

Forum List

Back