All this talk about civil war

Was" is the operative word. Like when he was in college. People tend to get significantly shorter in old age for a variety of physiological reasons.
At 18 I was 6' 2" 185.
Now at 59, I'm 6' 3" 185 . (My weight over the years has ranged from 161 to 221, but I can't explain how I grew an inch taller) Maybe my posture has improved or something, not too much heavy lifting , that sort of thing.

Don't tell the FDA...they may want to study me in a lab in New Mexico....View attachment 431659
It's not uncommon for people to keep getting taller after 18, especially males.

Is nothing more than "internet tough guy" with imaginary friends.
This is what I meant about taunting people. :rolleyes:

Go ahead, keep making sure people know that you don't care what they say, feel, think, believe, or will tolerate, you are just going to keep on keeping on until someone physically stops you....... and someone will. Because you made it abundantly clear that no other options exist anymore.
And then you can act horrified and outraged (assuming you are not one of the dead) and pretend that this was not of your own making.

(smh)

pfffffffffffffffft. You want me to feel intimidated by this shit? :auiqs.jpg:

Ain't gone hap'm cap'm. Trust me. Anyone who actually entertains fantasies, whether offensive or defensive, that any such malarkey is actually going to take place, has a way more vivid imagination than I do, as well as a death wish.
I don't really care how you feel about it.

And you don't seem to care that you are going to be one of the causes of it.

Carry on, stupid.

It's not uncommon for people to keep getting taller after 18, especially males.
My penis grew 1/2 inch but I think it's because I quit smoking 11 years ago and I'm part Greek..

I know...
1608511209301.png

Go ahead, keep making sure people know that you don't care what they say, feel, think, believe, or will tolerate, you are just going to keep on keeping on until someone physically stops you....... and someone will. Because you made it abundantly clear that no other options exist anymore.
And then you can act horrified and outraged (assuming you are not one of the dead) and pretend that this was not of your own making.

(smh)

Ain't gone hap'm cap'm. Trust me. Anyone who actually entertains fantasies, whether offensive or defensive, that any such malarkey is actually going to take place, has a way more vivid imagination than I do, as well as a death wish.

Then WHY DID YOU START THIS THREAD?? :banghead:

einsteinfinal1.jpg

Carry on, stupid.

That's on you. Nobody forced you to run around all
hair-fire.gif

Me, I just watch. :popcorn:
I guess my favorite part (so far) is where you start a thread on a message board with open questions and then soil your diaper as soon as you get a response to it. What else ya got?

The left thinks it would start out the way the George Floyd riots did....except this time the media will divert all the rage and anger into the idea that Trump stole the election.

In many ways the George Floyd riots were a practice run.

Only next time Trump will declare martial law and lock them all up at a Montana FEMA camp.

(smh)

einsteinfinal1.jpg

Carry on, stupid.

hair-fire.gif

I guess my favorite part (so far) is where you start a thread on a message board with open questions and then soil your diaper as soon as you get a response to it. What else ya got?
Because your response was nothing more than more taunting which is useless at best, and more likely just making things worse.

has me wondering just how everyone came up with these fantasy ideas of what they think it will look like.:confused:
Seriously, where is all this shit coming from?

The right thinks they're going to be kitted up in plate carriers and laying down fire from their AR platforms in some urban street battle against antifa, which while it is not impossible, sure seems unlikely to me.

The left thinks that government agents will be rounding up
conservatives at their homes, and at roadside checkpoints, working from a list of shit posted on twitter and FB over the last decade, and that any resistance will be dealt with by SWAT teams and drones (as though the SWAT guys and the drone operators are not the least bit concerned about murdering fellow Americans, and totally forget that they and their families live here, too.)

My personal opinion? I think it's going to look a lot like Northern Ireland did, just with more advanced tech....
I think there will be a lot of "lone wolf" attacks, simply because they are the hardest to prevent and interdict. And they have a huge return on investment in time, materials, and effort.

Remember these guys?
-Chris Dorner
-Micah Johnson
-Tim McVeigh
-Gordon Kahl
-Mark Anthony Conditt

Go look up how much damage they did, and I don't just mean KIA's, look at how much money was spent trying to deal with them, how many lawsuits were part of the fallout, how much insurance money was paid out, etc. Look at how many cops were taken off the board, never returning to duty after being injured.

Now imagine the city you live in having a Chris Dorner, a Micah Johnson, and a Tim McVeigh doing their thing all in the same city on the same day..... does that sound like fun?

Suppose the targets are DAs and judges rather than cops?
Or IRS agents, EPA inspectors, Health department personnel, political campaign offices, or how about a truck bomb at the door of an ER (or every big ER) in your city?
Imagine a few thousand (or even a few million) Gordon Kahls out there refusing to pay taxes to a government they don't recognize, and being willing to shoot the guys who show up to confront them over it?

Suppose there is another Metcalf Sniper attack on the grid at the same time? Suppose there are a dozen such attacks?
Suppose every police car that is left parked for more than a few minutes gets either it's tires slashed, it's brake lines cut, or gets set afire? Or all 3?
Suppose every street and traffic camera get shot out?
It costs money to replace all these cameras, repair or replace all these cars, and fix the grid...... who is paying for that?

I just think that all the folks talking about this stuff don't have any real idea of how this is going to look. I do think the left is going to have it a lot worse than the right if for no other reason than they are all concentrated in cities, which makes them much more vulnerable to both direct and indirect attacks.

I also think people are forgetting that all this shit will cause regular violent crime to go way up, as well. Because the crazier shit gets, the less the cops are going to be able to address any of it...... everyone is too busy taunting their political opposites to consider the ramifications.

Interesting. However, I do not believe there's enough time left for all of that. No matter how nuts it sounds many, many Americans are about to die from vaccinations. A new strain of COVID will hit and in response mass roundups will ensue which see tens if not hundreds of thousands or more Americans put into quarantine "camps". When word comes down from federal level government people in those camps will be exterminated. Tech is being refined as I write this which will allow our government to track each and every last one of us sorry assholes from low orbit. Drone swarms, smart munitions, ground drones . . . on and on the nightmare cycles ramp up. Perhaps small resistance groups will pop up but who, and more importantly what ideology or moral purpose will unite them? Sorry; just looks all fucking bleak to me. Time to take the piss . . . in a geographically very remote location.

(smh)

einsteinfinal1.jpg

Carry on, stupid.

hair-fire.gif

Because your response was nothing more than more taunting which is useless at best, and more likely just making things worse.

Uh yeah. Why don't you give me a script and I'll just read only what you want to read while you jerk off.

This is a message board, Tonto. And the thread is in "General Discussion". I don't do prescribed scripts.

(smh)

einsteinfinal1.jpg

Carry on, stupid.

hair-fire.gif

Uh yeah. Why don't you give me a script and I'll just read only what you want to read while you jerk off.

This is a message board, Tonto. And the thread is in "General Discussion". I don't do prescribed scripts.
Nobody asked you to.
But if all you're going to do is keep taunting instead of trying to give a thoughtful reply, don't expect anyone to care what you think.

Prepare for the worst- hope for the best

This is a book I read a few months ago- it's a bit cheesy and not one of the authors best, but it describes scenarios that are somewhat plausible-

“This is a book that should be read by every American. It is a combination of both fact and fiction. The facts detail what is happened in our country over the past years, and the fiction is what may occur if America continues down the current road. It is a frightening scenario and then a heroic account of how Americans react to the loss of their freedoms. I highly recommend it.”
—David Moxley
CEO
America’s Web Radio, Inc.

“1984 meets The Hunger Games meets The Patriot. The Rag takes you on an adventure into what America could become and what makes America great. God fearing patriotic Americans. Men and women willing to pledge their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor. A vivid picture of oppression and hopelessness is suddenly infused with heroism and true grit. Get ready to spend a late night with a book you wont be able to put down. Amazing characters, vivid descriptions and.....a must read!”
—Pastor Greg Young
Host of the Nationally

I think the people doing all this taunting are scared..... they know they fucked up and exposed themselves too early. There are still entirely too many people around who are not ignorant, can think logically, and who actually value things like liberty and individual freedom for their comfort, and these people are very, very well armed.

I think they want someone to attack them in some definitive violent manner, so they can both claim victim status (which is the only way they know how to feel), and justify a full purge of us "wrong-thinkers", and more importantly, they want it to happen as soon as possible.

It's the Flight 93 effect; they have a very short window of opportunity to establish control and implement their plan before the regular folks decide to take the plane back.

They see people on the right getting comfortable with TINVOWOOT, and they're scared..... as they should be.
They see capable, serious people, people who have spent their lives building businesses and leading and inspiring people getting bankrupted, and very pissed off as a result.
They know there are a lot of well-educated, serious, competent people out there that are angry, and that are getting organized, and they are rightly terrified at that, and they are trying to get some of them to do something rash, before they get any more organized. They want an early, ill-timed shot taken before everyone is ready, and while there are still a few people watching the MSM and on FB and Twatter. And then they will use that control of the media and tech to spread the word about how evil this guy (and everyone even a little bit like him) are, and use that one guy as an excuse to attack all the rest of the people they hate and fear.

People are already setting up and establishing alternate governing structures, (or throwing their support behind local governing bodies that are willing to stand up to the fed) alternate economies, (the gray/black market) and alternate educational systems, (homeschool or private) and these actually have the consent of the governed, unlike the fed, so of course the feds, they want that all ended as soon as possible. Especially since they tend to be superior in most ways to the current systems.

They have been mocking, denigrating, and doing everything possible to undermine the militia movement since the 90's at least, and why? Because it scares the living shit out of them, that's why..... I think the thought of a real leader getting in there and taking control of and organizing these groups scares the living hell out of tptb. Any armed, organized group is considered a threat to a government and they don't like threats around. Just ask the mafia, the Sinaloa cartel, or any OMG.

The more they taunt, the more they laugh, the more they ridicule....... the more scared I know they are.

And they should be.

One of the tells, is the fact that they always make a point of saying that no one is "scared" of the possible consequences..... that's a giveaway.
It's obvious that fear is at the forefront of their minds.

And it should be.

Yep, I'm scared. Way to call it!
Yeah, because I was obviously referring to your feelings, rather than to a car bomb attack on a major communication hub affecting an area near a major military base (sarcasm).
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Retard.

Forum List

Back