All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

6fb3e03771d9fb8717a513a67788539c.jpg

FYI....You're looking very desperate now. I'm being objective.

Desperate? I'm having a great time on this thread. It's the thread we can use to contrast that 60s Hasbara propaganda thread. By the way, could you begin attacking Roman Catholics on this thread too. I would appreciate it. We want all Roman Catholics to know how much you Jews hate them. Especially American Roman Catholics.

Amira Hass: “Let me be blunt: Gaza is a Huge Concentration Camp”

When I think of all my friends in Gaza … not only my friends…that haven’t been out of the Gaza Strip for the past 20 years … they are deprived of so many basic things, because Israel deprives them of peace, (the) basic right of freedom of movement.

I’m not talking about food. I’m not talking about even the water situation in Gaza, which is appalling and disastrous. I’m talking about the very basic need of people to travel, to move, to see other places, to have both the ability to plan or the ability to be spontaneous. The Palestinians are deprived of all this.

In practice, Gaza has become a huge, let me be blunt, concentration camp for right now 1, 800,000 people. This is not a novelty. This is not something new. This did not start, unlike what many people think, with the rise of Hamas, Hamas being elected in 2006, or Hamas taking over the security agencies and apparatus in Gaza in 2007 after the short civil war. We can almost trace it to the moment when it started, and this is the 15th of January 1991 — long before Oslo, long before Madrid, and of course long before the suicide attacks inside Israeli cities and against Israeli civilians."

Amira Hass: 'Let me be blunt: Gaza is a Huge Concentration Camp'

Journalists blast NY Times for pro-Israel bias and “grotesque” distortion of illegal occupation of Palestine

The Times regularly fails to mention that the Palestinian territories have been illegally occupied by Israel since 1967. It often uses euphemistic language to describe Israel’s illegal activity, dubbing lands unlawfully seized by Israel in violation of international law “disputed” territory.

Journalists blast NY Times for pro-Israel bias and “grotesque” distortion of illegal occupation of Palestine

The Japanese have figured it out.

COMMENTARY / WORLD | THE VIEW FROM NEW YORK

U.S. media coverage reveals a pro-Israel bias
BY HIROAKI SATO
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion...ge-reveals-a-pro-israel-bias/#article_history

“Why does TV news look like a Netanyahu ad?” asked Chris McGreal of The Guardian on July 31, in his article on the “notoriously pro-Israel mainstream media in the U.S.”

In fact, three main dailies here from mid-July to mid-August easily gave the impression that U.S. President Barack Obama, not Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was prosecuting a war against the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. The U.S. State Department continues to list the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) as a terrorist organization.

To begin with some subtle examples, on July 16, a New York Times article had a headline, “Boys Drawn to Gaza Beach, and Into Center of Mideast Strife.”

Originally the headline was “Four Young Boys Killed Playing on Gaza Beach,” but the New York Times changed it after “an Internet tempest,” reported the Los Angeles Times on July 18, in “Questions of bias swirl after NBC removes, reinstates a Gaza reporter.”

Whoever kicked up the tempest, the revision tactfully shifted the blame from the Israeli gunboat to the Palestinian children playing soccer on the beach.

A July 21 Wall Street Journal headline, “Humanitarian Toll Rises as Gazans Flee,” was an inept smoke screen. What is “humanitarian toll”?

One didn’t need another Wall Sreet Journal headline, “Cease-Fire Push Intensifies as Fatalities Rise on Both Sides,” for the answer, but again “both sides” obscured what had by then become the main concern: the disproportionate number of people killed: 571 Palestinians vs. 27 Israelis, 25 of them soldiers of the invading force.

U.S. media coverage reveals a pro-Israel bias | The Japan Times

Amira Hass: “Let me be blunt: Gaza is a Huge Concentration Camp”

When I think of all my friends in Gaza … not only my friends…that haven’t been out of the Gaza Strip for the past 20 years … they are deprived of so many basic things, because Israel deprives them of peace, (the) basic right of freedom of movement.

I’m not talking about food. I’m not talking about even the water situation in Gaza, which is appalling and disastrous. I’m talking about the very basic need of people to travel, to move, to see other places, to have both the ability to plan or the ability to be spontaneous. The Palestinians are deprived of all this.

In practice, Gaza has become a huge, let me be blunt, concentration camp for right now 1, 800,000 people. This is not a novelty. This is not something new. This did not start, unlike what many people think, with the rise of Hamas, Hamas being elected in 2006, or Hamas taking over the security agencies and apparatus in Gaza in 2007 after the short civil war. We can almost trace it to the moment when it started, and this is the 15th of January 1991 — long before Oslo, long before Madrid, and of course long before the suicide attacks inside Israeli cities and against Israeli civilians."

Amira Hass: 'Let me be blunt: Gaza is a Huge Concentration Camp'
Amira the ass said Gaza is a concentration camp?! Now the cyber jihadi is piling on the fake shit.

Abbas to Freeze Contacts With Israel Until Recent Decisions on 'Al Aqsa' Backtracked

The statement comes after a day of clashes in which three Palestinians were killed and dozens injured amid Temple Mount tensions

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has said on Friday that all contacts with Israel will cease until Israel removes metal detectors from the Temple Mount and backtracks its recent moves regarding the Temple Mount.

The Palestinian leader also called on Hamas to seize the opportunity for Palestinian national reconciliation.
read more: Abbas to freeze contacts with Israel until recent decisions on 'Al Aqsa' backtracked

He didn't mention security coordination with Israel. If he is going to keep that he is just blowing smoke out of his ass.

Abbas to Freeze Contacts With Israel Until Recent Decisions on 'Al Aqsa' Backtracked

The statement comes after a day of clashes in which three Palestinians were killed and dozens injured amid Temple Mount tensions

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has said on Friday that all contacts with Israel will cease until Israel removes metal detectors from the Temple Mount and backtracks its recent moves regarding the Temple Mount.

The Palestinian leader also called on Hamas to seize the opportunity for Palestinian national reconciliation.
read more: Abbas to freeze contacts with Israel until recent decisions on 'Al Aqsa' backtracked

He didn't mention security coordination with Israel. If he is going to keep that he is just blowing smoke out of his ass.
Oh shit, looks like the Israeli economy is going to collapse....NOT! Ha ha ha.

...amid Temple Mount tensions...

Let's call a spade a spade. There are no "tensions".

What we have is a murderous terrorist attack (in a sacred space) followed by a clearly justifiable and rather ordinary increase in security procedures. There is only one side in the wrong here.

We are still suffering from 100 years of injustice and oppression that were inflicted on the Palestinian people beginning with the unlawful Balfour Declaration, intensified through the Nakba [Arabic for “catastrophe” – the ethnic cleansing and dispossession of Palestinians in 1948] and the influx of refugees, followed by the Israeli occupation of the West Bank including East Jerusalem and Gaza and the fragmentation of our people and our land through policies of isolation and confiscation, and the building of Jewish-only settlements and the Apartheid Wall.

A hundred years later and there is still no justice! Discrimination and inequality, military occupation and systematic oppression are the rule… Despite all the promises, endless summits, UN resolutions, religious and lay leaders’ callings – Palestinians are still yearning for their freedom and independence, and seeking justice and equality.

http://www.redressonline.com/2017/06/palestine-another-desperate-cry-for-help/

Judea declares war on British musician Roger Waters

Wish You Weren’t Here is set to portray Waters as a bigot, but instead it will be a window into tribal vindictiveness. Portraying an endless stream of right wing ultra-Zionists denouncing a dedicated peace advocate as a bigot and an anti-Semite for criticising Israeli apartheid is a dangerous game. It could easily backfire and might well prove very dangerous for the Jews.

Judea declares war on British musician Roger Waters

Forum List

Back