All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

What is the reaction time between the time the Egyptians start construction and the launch of an "Apartheid" Campaign and the BDS targeting Egypt?

2 kilometer wall designed to prevent armed terrorists from crossing into Egypt overland, tunnels crossing into Egypt underground.
Report: Egypt builds new border wall with Gaza
(COMMENT)

I wonder if the other members of the Arab League are helping fund the construction?

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

This is really a valuable and informative posting.

(COMMENT)

I have been saying this off and on again for three years. But I been using Development Indicators and contributions the Arab League has made to the world in the last decade.

He (Faisal al-Kasim, Al Jazeera) touched off the latest firestorm when he tweeted, “The majority of Arabs, if they want to insult you, describe you as ‘Zionist,’ knowing that the most successful project of the past century and the present is the Zionist project, while all projects of the Arabs, especially Arab nationalism, have failed.”​

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

I have been saying this off and on again for three years. But I been using Development Indicators and contributions the Arab League has made to the world in the last decade.

He (Faisal al-Kasim, Al Jazeera) touched off the latest firestorm when he tweeted, “The majority of Arabs, if they want to insult you, describe you as ‘Zionist,’ knowing that the most successful project of the past century and the present is the Zionist project, while all projects of the Arabs, especially Arab nationalism, have failed.”​

Most Respectfully,
R
With what Israel has stolen and mooched, Haiti would be a prosperous country.

Yesterday, Israeli reporters met with Palestinian officials at a restaurant in Ramallah, where the officials gave their spin to the Trump plan, the Arab world's seeming abandonment of their cause and other issues.

The officials included Palestinian Authority Information Minister Nabil Abu Rudeineh, the PA’s supreme Sharia judge Mahmoud al-Habash, former PA prisoner affairs minister Ashraf Al-Ajrami and Vice chairman of the PLO Committee for interaction with Israelis Elias Zananiri.

This morning, a Molotov cocktail was thrown at that restaurant - Casper & Gambini's, a chain restaurant that has a presence in other Arab countries - as a warning against "normalization" with Israelis.

There was no damage.

In a statement to Anadolu Agency, an unknown group that seems to be associated with the PFLP wrote, "what happened Sunday, at the Casper and Gambinis restaurant was a corrupt system of betrayal and normalization which brought together Mahmoud Al Habbash with a Zionist delegation.”

(full article online)

"Normalization:" Firebomb thrown at restaurant where PA officials met Israeli reporters ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The "stolen" soundbyte,
are we talking about the Arabs who plundered several continents?

Look at the Arabs, in spite having vast lands, population and money pouring from the ground,
for the last 7 centuries they have been steadily in degradation, and most of them still to this day.

Can't steal degradation, only reform.

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

It's been 4 years now, how did the case go?

Comparing Israel to the KKK, while demanding Arab domination in the entire middle east,
seems to be quiet the caricature of the whole Pallywood idiocy.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

People who live in glass houses, probably shouldn't throw stones.

(OBSERVATION)
UNRWA has long been controversial as it seeks to perpetuate the Palestinian refugee crisis, rather than resolve it.

The corruption and abuse of power exist even at the most fundamental level.

Food aid donated to the people of Gaza from UNRWA and from private donations has been seen on the grocery store shelves, sold for profit and promoted on the stores social media pages.

(COMMENT)

I always hate it when someone uses "all-encompassing" phrases ("Israel has stolen and mooched") about Israel. What and when did Israel steal and mooch? Did they steal the Sun and the Moon → but mooch the Stars (or what)?

It's one of those things that you don't want to be left unchallenged, yet is impossible to assemble an effective response.

One thing is known for sure, Israel has saved billions and performed some serious protective services in acting as one of America's to sustain peacetime operations readiness and as the gatekeeper to some very serious pre-positioned war reserve.

This morning, a Molotov cocktail was thrown at that restaurant - Casper & Gambini's, a chain restaurant that has a presence in other Arab countries - as a warning against "normalization" with Israelis.
"Normalization:" Firebomb thrown at restaurant where PA officials met Israeli reporters ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
(COMMENT)

OK, someone is sending a message (Molotov cocktail was thrown). But this is another nebulas thing. Who is the message from? And who is the message to?

◈ Is it a warning to the owner - operators of the upscale international restaurant-café - Casper & Gambini's?
◈ Is it a message to the White House?
◈ Is it a message for the Israelis?
◈ Is it a message from one faction or another of Arab Palestinian Malcontents to the Palestinian Authority?​

I had to chuckle on the speculation that some old-time Islamic revivalists are involved and the agitation of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) was in the mix. The PFLP is a generally accepted terrorist group and the Islamic revivalist are, well they can be anything but an ally.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Who --- just Who did not expect that the Palestinians condemning the White House’s Israeli-Palestinian peace plan would struggle so hard. That is because a peaceful solution is NOT an acceptable solution.

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians DO NOT want to pursue, in good faith, negotiations for the conclusion of the conflict. They don't even want to sit and parley.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

“Stolen and mooched” are another two slogans you dump into various threads yet you’re unable to define what was stolen or mooched.

Such juvenile outbursts only serve to weaken your attempt at argument..

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

“Stolen and mooched” are another two slogans you dump into various threads yet you’re unable to define what was stolen or mooched.

Don't ask. It is too complicated for you.

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

It’s not complicated to see your inability to support an argument.

Gee-had is often described as the fifth pillar of Islam. One of the unfortunate consequences that accompany the apologetics for murderous gee-had attacks is that attacks continue. They’re accorded an allowance because they are connected to religious a perspective.

Hamas: Palestinian found dead in West Bank had shot at IDF troops in past month

Terror group says 51-year-old Fakhr Qarat ‘fulfilled God’s call and [his] duty’; stops short of clearly taking responsibility for February 6 attack.

Hamas: Palestinian found dead in West Bank had shot at IDF troops in past month

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

People who live in glass houses, probably shouldn't throw stones.

(OBSERVATION)
UNRWA has long been controversial as it seeks to perpetuate the Palestinian refugee crisis, rather than resolve it.

The corruption and abuse of power exist even at the most fundamental level.

Food aid donated to the people of Gaza from UNRWA and from private donations has been seen on the grocery store shelves, sold for profit and promoted on the stores social media pages.

(COMMENT)

I always hate it when someone uses "all-encompassing" phrases ("Israel has stolen and mooched") about Israel. What and when did Israel steal and mooch? Did they steal the Sun and the Moon → but mooch the Stars (or what)?

It's one of those things that you don't want to be left unchallenged, yet is impossible to assemble an effective response.

One thing is known for sure, Israel has saved billions and performed some serious protective services in acting as one of America's to sustain peacetime operations readiness and as the gatekeeper to some very serious pre-positioned war reserve.

(COMMENT)

OK, someone is sending a message (Molotov cocktail was thrown). But this is another nebulas thing. Who is the message from? And who is the message to?

◈ Is it a warning to the owner - operators of the upscale international restaurant-café - Casper & Gambini's?
◈ Is it a message to the White House?
◈ Is it a message for the Israelis?
◈ Is it a message from one faction or another of Arab Palestinian Malcontents to the Palestinian Authority?​

I had to chuckle on the speculation that some old-time Islamic revivalists are involved and the agitation of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) was in the mix. The PFLP is a generally accepted terrorist group and the Islamic revivalist are, well they can be anything but an ally.

Most Respectfully,
R
Before Israel the Palestinians did not need aid.

Israel has always had its hand out.

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

It’s not complicated to see your inability to support an argument.
The argument that is in your face and you can't see it.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not sure this is the proper venue to discuss this observation, but this comment deserves a response.

Before Israel the Palestinians did not need aid.

Israel has always had its hand out.
(COMMENT)

Of the TOP 15 Countries that receive US Foreign Aid in for FY 2017 (Afghanistan - $4.7B -, Israel, Egypt - $1.5, Jordan - $1B, Pakistan - $742M, Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania - $575M, Ethiopia, Iraq - $510M, Mozambique, DR Congo - $313M, Syria - $238M, South Sudan, Bangladesh - $207M) 9 have a majority Muslim Population, 5 have some other majority content, and only one is a Jewish State. The combined Muslim influenced states received ≈ $9B in US Foreign Aid, and the Jewish State received ≈ $3B in US Foreign Aid. That is a 3:1 advantage in favor of countries that had a majority influence by Muslims. That is not counting the direct aid the US gave to the Arab Palestinians. I will say that in 2019, the TOP 5 countries receiving US Foreign Aid changed by 1 with the addition of Uganda ≈ ($461M).

I say this only to dispell the implication that the US plays favorites relative to a countries' religious influence. Nothing of the sort. The regional countries influenced by Muslims received just as much as the Jewish Nation they that border Israel.

I don't know why it is so. It is one of the great mysteries to me, but everyone in the region gets a piece of the American Dream. Noone is left-out.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back