All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Israel is an occupying power because it has effective control over the entire area. It is in the attack phase as a colonial project. It is also apartheid. This muddies the water as to which rules to use.
(COMMENT)

I'm not exactly sure how precise the announcement is pertaining to Prosecutors [(International Criminal Court) (ICC)] decision to open a "War Crimes" Investigation (under Article 8) into the situation in Palestine:

(i) War Crimes have been or are being committed in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip;

(ii) Potential cases arising from the situation would be admissible; and

(iii) There are no substantial reasons to believe that an investigation would not serve the interests of justice.​

This announcement is NOT clear as to which of the entities is being charged with what crimes. And as I read your comment, you spoke specifically about "Apartheid" in an accusatory tone. Apartheid is an Article 7(1j) (Crimes Against Humanity) issue. No matter what group you attempt to accuse Israel of racially dominating and oppressing, Israel has that segment represented as full citizens. And in this regard, the ICC by charter terms, specifically stipulates that nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.
"The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;

I say the Palestinians have the right to defend themselves and Israel does not.

Of course you can attempt to prove me wrong if you like.
(COMMENT)

CHAPTER VII said:
Article 51
Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defense if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defense shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.

International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombing said:
Article 2

1. Any person commits an offence within the meaning of this Convention if that person unlawfully and intentionally delivers, places, discharges or detonates an explosive or other lethal device in, into or against a place of public use, a State or government facility, a public transportation system or an infrastructure facility:

a. With the intent to cause death or serious bodily injury; or

b. With the intent to cause extensive destruction of such a place, facility or system, where such destruction results in or is likely to result in major economic loss.​
2. Any person also commits an offence if that person attempts to commit an offence as set forth in paragraph 1 of the present article.

3. Any person also commits an offence if that person:

a. Participates as an accomplice in an offence as set forth in paragraph 1 or 2 of the present article; or

b. Organizes or directs others to commit an offence as set forth in paragraph 1 or 2 of the present article; or

c. In any other way contributes to the commission of one or more offences as set forth in paragraph 1 or 2 of the present article by a group of persons acting with a common purpose; such contribution shall be intentional and either be made with the aim of furthering the general criminal activity or purpose of the group or be made in the knowledge of the intention of the group to commit the offence or offences concerned.​

(OPINION)

I have a tendency to think that those pro-Arab Palestinians that consistently argue that "Palestinians have the right to defend themselves and Israel does not" are exhibiting extreme antisocial attitudes, All of which are harmful to society. behavior and a lack of conscience.

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice data dump but you have not addressed my specific allegations.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Israel is an occupying power because it has effective control over the entire area. It is in the attack phase as a colonial project. It is also apartheid. This muddies the water as to which rules to use.
(COMMENT)

I'm not exactly sure how precise the announcement is pertaining to Prosecutors [(International Criminal Court) (ICC)] decision to open a "War Crimes" Investigation (under Article 8) into the situation in Palestine:

(i) War Crimes have been or are being committed in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip;

(iii) There are no substantial reasons to believe that an investigation would not serve the interests of justice.​

This announcement is NOT clear as to which of the entities is being charged with what crimes. And as I read your comment, you spoke specifically about "Apartheid" in an accusatory tone. Apartheid is an Article 7(1j) (Crimes Against Humanity) issue. No matter what group you attempt to accuse Israel of racially dominating and oppressing, Israel has that segment represented as full citizens. And in this regard, the ICC by charter terms, specifically stipulates that nothing contained in the present Charter shall authorize the United Nations to intervene in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state or shall require the Members to submit such matters to settlement under the present Charter; but this principle shall not prejudice the application of enforcement measures under Chapter Vll.
"The crime of apartheid" means inhumane acts committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime;

(COMMENT)

CHAPTER VII said:
Article 51
Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defense if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defense shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.

Article 2

1. Any person commits an offence within the meaning of this Convention if that person unlawfully and intentionally delivers, places, discharges or detonates an explosive or other lethal device in, into or against a place of public use, a State or government facility, a public transportation system or an infrastructure facility:

b. With the intent to cause extensive destruction of such a place, facility or system, where such destruction results in or is likely to result in major economic loss.​
2. Any person also commits an offence if that person attempts to commit an offence as set forth in paragraph 1 of the present article.

a. Participates as an accomplice in an offence as set forth in paragraph 1 or 2 of the present article; or

b. Organizes or directs others to commit an offence as set forth in paragraph 1 or 2 of the present article; or

c. In any other way contributes to the commission of one or more offences as set forth in paragraph 1 or 2 of the present article by a group of persons acting with a common purpose; such contribution shall be intentional and either be made with the aim of furthering the general criminal activity or purpose of the group or be made in the knowledge of the intention of the group to commit the offence or offences concerned.​

(OPINION)

I have a tendency to think that those pro-Arab Palestinians that consistently argue that "Palestinians have the right to defend themselves and Israel does not" are exhibiting extreme antisocial attitudes, All of which are harmful to society. behavior and a lack of conscience.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes, he has. You are just not intelligent enough to understand the language he uses.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

What specific allegation did you make? The only specific crime that you mentioned was "apartheid."

Article 7 (1) (j)
Crime against humanity of apartheidElements

1. The perpetrator committed an inhumane act against one or more persons.

2. Such act was an act referred to below or was an act of a character similar to any of those acts (“character” refers to the nature and gravity of the act).

(a) Murder;
(b) Extermination;
(c) Enslavement;
(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;
(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;​

3. The perpetrator was aware of the factual circumstances that established the character of the act.

4. The conduct was committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups.

5. The perpetrator intended to maintain such regime by that conduct.

6. The conduct was committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.

7. The perpetrator knew that the conduct was part of or intended the conduct to be part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.​

(COMMENT)

What specific allegation?

Elements of the Offense

◈ The Israelis, as a perpetrator, committed an inhumane acts againt Arab Palestine(s), as the victim? This is NOT one racial group over another racial group.

◈ What was the act?

◈ What are the factual circumstances that established the character of the act committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression? Spefically let us know who are the players?

※ Name the one racial group involved in the oppression and domination of another Named racial group or groups.​

◈ What intended regime did the act intend to maintain? There have been a dozen Israeli goverments established by a dozen Israeli leaders; a government, enone of which were authoritarian governments or leaders.

◈ Describe what inhumane acts were committed according to a fixed plan or system against what civilian population.

◈ Who knew the fixed plan or system pertaining to the intended conduct to be particular set of actions.​

I think that this is much more difficult a task then you are aware. But let me make it very clear. When you "specific allegations," you have not made one as of yet.

In my previous posting, I gave "a" specific set of international objectives intended to combat Hostile Arab Palestinian Criminal Acts directed against the people of Israel and its territorial integrity. Thes acts were intended to cause death or serious bodily injury to the civilian population and untold damage to Israel's property.

Further, I have specifically cited those International Laws that the Hostile Arab Palestinians have violated in the pursuit of inciting violence.

Other than making these wild allegations, with no specifics (generalizations only), what events, since June 13, 2014, have you establish any of the basic criteria that would warrant criminal proceeding against the Israelis. June 13, 2014 being the start date for the complaint lodged by the Hostile Arab Palestinians about alleged crimes committed in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem?

Most Respectfully,
R

3. The perpetrator was aware of the factual circumstances that established the character of the act.

4. The conduct was committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups.

6. The conduct was committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.

7. The perpetrator knew that the conduct was part of or intended the conduct to be part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.
I have been trying to make sense out of your post, however:

This perfectly fits Israel.

7. The perpetrator knew that the conduct was part of or intended the conduct to be part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.
I have been trying to make sense out of your post, however:

This perfectly fits Israel.

You don’t understand.

[ Oh, yeah, keep spreading that obsession on Jews.
1950 years......and counting... All of your failures and suffering...it is all THE JOOOOOS ]

The alleged assailant, Steven Jorge, 28, reportedly punched the 65-year-old victim in the face, knocking him to the ground, and then kicked him repeatedly. He also allegedly yelled “F*** you, Jew” at the victim, who was looking at his cellphone when the attack began, CBS New York reported.

The NYPD Bias Unit is investigating, according to CBS.

The attack was one of three assaults against Jews in New York in 24 hours, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

On Tuesday afternoon, a Jewish man was assaulted by a group of teenagers in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Crown Heights. The teens followed the victim down the street, with one hitting him in the head and knocking him to the ground.

(full article online)

3 assaults on New York Jews in 24 hours

[ Oh, yeah, keep spreading that obsession on Jews.
1950 years......and counting... All of your failures and suffering...it is all THE JOOOOOS ]

The alleged assailant, Steven Jorge, 28, reportedly punched the 65-year-old victim in the face, knocking him to the ground, and then kicked him repeatedly. He also allegedly yelled “F*** you, Jew” at the victim, who was looking at his cellphone when the attack began, CBS New York reported.

The NYPD Bias Unit is investigating, according to CBS.

The attack was one of three assaults against Jews in New York in 24 hours, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

On Tuesday afternoon, a Jewish man was assaulted by a group of teenagers in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Crown Heights. The teens followed the victim down the street, with one hitting him in the head and knocking him to the ground.

(full article online)

3 assaults on New York Jews in 24 hours

While I am very sympathetic to the victims of these outrageous attacks, this post isn't related to the IP conflict.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

CHAPTER VII said:
Article 51

Article 2

(OPINION)

Most Respectfully,
R

I has never seen someone lose so many arguments as you Tinmore. You should really stop defending Palestinians. You're terrible at it :lol:

Plett Usher’s report highlighted those unsupported allegations by claiming these were “dark times for the Palestinian economy” despite an obvious boom in tourism.

But contrary to the BBC claims, the Palestinian economy in the West Bank is reportedly flourishing, with Bethlehem one of the richest cities. Palestinian exports have sharply increased over the past two decades from less than 16,000,000 USD in 2002 to over 90,000,000 USD during the past couple of years. People working in the private sector — businessman, industrialists and merchants — are experiencing increasing prosperity.

Those experiencing “dark times” are the civil servants paid by the Palestinian Authority (PA). Their salaries were sharply reduced as apolitical ploy by the PA to highlight its tax dispute with the Israeli authorities. The Palestinian Authority, furious that Israel had deducted “pay-to-slay” payments (money paid by the Palestinian government to terrorists and their families) from the tax revenues transferred to them, publicly blamed Israel for the reduction of salaries in the Palestinian public sector even while it covertly increased pay for its own ministers by some 67 per cent.

(full article online)

BBC Deceives on Bethlehem

⁜→ "Sixties Fan, et al,

Now that is extremely interesting.

Map: Jewish populations Europe and MENA region 1930s

Map: Jewish populations Europe and MENA region 2010s

Antisemitism and the conflict - explained in two simple maps
(COMMENT)

Migration and Immigration usually have (Push-Pull) factors. I'm not exactly sure what they are in this case. While I'm sure "antisemitism and conflict" played a part in the egress, as these map comparisons suggest, I would hope that there was something else that attracted the Jewish Population to move along. It does not say much (favorably) about humanity and the morality of the species if it almost entirely based on antisemitism and the incitement into conflict.

IF this is true (that is "antisemitism and conflict" being the principle factors for the movement), THEN there can be no doubt but that we should examine much more closely IF this association consists of an interactions between two cultures, within the same species, which amounts to a predator (Islamist) → prey (Jewish) relationship.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ "Sixties Fan, et al,

Now that is extremely interesting.

Map: Jewish populations Europe and MENA region 1930s

Map: Jewish populations Europe and MENA region 2010s

Antisemitism and the conflict - explained in two simple maps
(COMMENT)

Migration and Immigration usually have (Push-Pull) factors. I'm not exactly sure what they are in this case. While I'm sure "antisemitism and conflict" played a part in the egress, as these map comparisons suggest, I would hope that there was something else that attracted the Jewish Population to move along. It does not say much (favorably) about humanity and the morality of the species if it almost entirely based on antisemitism and the incitement into conflict.

IF this is true (that is "antisemitism and conflict" being the principle factors for the movement), THEN there can be no doubt but that we should examine much more closely IF this association consists of an interactions between two cultures, within the same species, which amounts to a predator (Islamist) → prey (Jewish) relationship.

Most Respectfully,
R
It is both Islamic and Christian predators between 1930 and today.

Turn of the last century started with pogroms in Russia due to the publication of the forgery called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion". The Nazis, the Arabs, and others have believed and passed it on and have caused all of the Jewish migration out of many of the countries in Asia and Europe.

Additionally, it’s important to note that Palestinian children never travel for treatment unaccompanied by a parent or (at least) a relative. COGAT informed us that “during the first half of 2019, over 2,700 permits were issued for children’s medical treatment, with a nearly equivalent number issued for accompanying parents”. The image evoked by the language in the op-ed, of children alone in Israeli hospitals without family members, is, as with the broader narrative of the Indy op-ed, pure fiction.

(full article online)

Unpacking the Indy’s latest tale of ‘Israeli cruelty’

They paint themselves as a young and “cool” media outlet. But seeing what their producers, editors, and hosts have tweeted exposes who they really are. Things like “Zionism is the modern day Nazism.” And what about “It feels great to see Tel Aviv under attack on TV.” There have been tweets supporting Hamas and Jihadists. Plenty of tweets denying the Holocaust and the systematic murder of 6 million Jews.

(full article online)

The media network that's putting the next generation in danger

I wouldn’t describe J Street’s leaders as big defenders of Jerusalem. In fact, they denounced the U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, and they have criticized Israeli Jews for renting apartments in some mostly Arab neighborhoods in the city (funny, that sounds like advocating apartheid, but never mind!).

However, J Street’s official platform, on its website, says that it favors an Israeli-Palestinian agreement in which “Jewish areas of Jerusalem are secured as the capital of Israel.” And the tour groups J Street brings to Israel include parts of the Old City of Jerusalem on their itinerary.

The ICC might very well conclude, according to its own definition, that since J Street advocates committing war crimes, such as “securing” war-criminal parts of Jerusalem as part of Israel, and since it further encourages war crimes by bringing Jews to some of those parts of the city, then J Street is either guilty of war crimes or guilty of being an accomplice to war crimes.

It’s too bad that J Street hasn’t issued a press release denouncing the P.A. for inciting the ICC against Israel.

If J Street really was “pro-Israel,” as it claims, then it would be at the forefront of blasting the P.A.-ICC action. But regardless of J Street’s troubling silence, we can all learn an important lesson from this controversy.

The lesson is that it’s an illusion to believe there is any chance of reaching a genuine peace agreement with the Palestinian Authority. Its positions are so hopelessly extreme and unreasonable that even if Israel agreed to retreat all the way to the indefensible 1967 borders, and even if Israel agreed to violently expel hundreds of thousands of Jews from their homes, and even if Israel agreed to a hundred other P.A. demands, it would still regard many of the Jewish residents of Jerusalem to be war criminals and still demand the mass expulsion of Jews from major parts of the city.

(full article online)

J Street’s ‘war crimes’

"Jerusalem is ours, our weapon is our Islam, and our ammunition is our children. And you, O my son, are meant for martyrdom."

What does it mean for a little boy to be “ammunition”?

That is the question the UN Human Rights Council, UNICEF and every Palestinian child should be asking now that Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah has declared that Palestinian boys should forget toys, forget childhood, and forget having a future – because they are merely “ammunition” and destined for “martyrdom.”

That is the unimaginable message that Palestinian Media Watch uncovered in a tale recited by a young Palestinian girl in a video that Fatah posted on its official Facebook page.

The tale starts with a little boy excitedly awaiting a gift that his mother promised him for finishing his food. However his mother shocks him: Instead of handing him a toy she hands him a rifle.

These are the appalling words that follow:

“He shouted loudly: ‘O Mommy! Mommy! What is this? Is this the gift?’

“She picked him up, hugged him, and said: ‘My son, we were not created for happiness.... They are cursed. Jerusalem is ours, our weapon is our Islam, and our ammunition is our children. And you, O my son, are meant for martyrdom.”

Is this anything but child abuse? Fatah is using the social media giant Facebook to tell its quarter-million Palestinian followers that Jerusalem is “theirs”, that Islam is the “weapon,” and that Palestinian boys are the “ammunition.” And shockingly, this formula is coming from the person who should be a child’s champion, defender and source of security: his mother.

(full article online)

Amnesty, UNHRC, UNICEF turn blind eye to abuse of Palestinian children | PMW Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back