All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palestinians aren't the Founding Father or Ghandi or Martin Luther King. They have a autonomous state which is recognized by most countries in the world, a state that has failed - not because of Israel but because their leaders are not interested in building a state, or in securing rights, or in freedom. If they had wanted those things - things that Beinart believes axiomatically they want - they would have a state now. They would have accepted one of the many peace plans that Israel agreed to. They would have actually rescinded support for terror, which Arafat promised to do back in 1993. Beinart still believes Arafat's lies and he still pretends that the Intifada never happened.

Any how, exactly, is the "right of return" a prerequisite to Palestinian rights to live in a state of their own? How exactly are the 1967 lines a prerequisite to peace? How is their capital being in Jerusalem a prerequisite to peace and their acquisition of actual human rights - the types of human rights that are actually codified somewhere, not what they claim they are?

Do I have to point out to Beinart that if UNRWA would cut out all Jordanian citizens from its welfare, its budget would be reduced by 40% and there would be no crisis? And that the evil Trump and Kushner want to give Jordan the money directly to educate and provide healthcare to their own citizens, as they should? Or does he pretend that 2 million Jordanian citizens deserve special attention and for the world to fund them, forever - or until Israel is destroyed by "return" which is the very basis of UNRWA's reason for existence and what it teaches in its schools?

(full article online)

If Peter Beinart is so smart, why is it so easy to point out his lies? ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
Interesting that the Palestinians co not mention creating a state.
Pretty typical that you're wrong.
Link?

Indeed.

CNN.com - Abbas presses statehood referendum - Jun 5, 2006
I mean the Palestinians, not friggin Abbas. He doesn't represent anybody. His term expired in January of 2009.

The Palestinians aren't the Founding Father or Ghandi or Martin Luther King. They have a autonomous state which is recognized by most countries in the world, a state that has failed - not because of Israel but because their leaders are not interested in building a state, or in securing rights, or in freedom. If they had wanted those things - things that Beinart believes axiomatically they want - they would have a state now. They would have accepted one of the many peace plans that Israel agreed to. They would have actually rescinded support for terror, which Arafat promised to do back in 1993. Beinart still believes Arafat's lies and he still pretends that the Intifada never happened.

Any how, exactly, is the "right of return" a prerequisite to Palestinian rights to live in a state of their own? How exactly are the 1967 lines a prerequisite to peace? How is their capital being in Jerusalem a prerequisite to peace and their acquisition of actual human rights - the types of human rights that are actually codified somewhere, not what they claim they are?

Do I have to point out to Beinart that if UNRWA would cut out all Jordanian citizens from its welfare, its budget would be reduced by 40% and there would be no crisis? And that the evil Trump and Kushner want to give Jordan the money directly to educate and provide healthcare to their own citizens, as they should? Or does he pretend that 2 million Jordanian citizens deserve special attention and for the world to fund them, forever - or until Israel is destroyed by "return" which is the very basis of UNRWA's reason for existence and what it teaches in its schools?

(full article online)

If Peter Beinart is so smart, why is it so easy to point out his lies? ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
Link?

Indeed.

I mean the Palestinians, not friggin Abbas. He doesn't represent anybody. His term expired in January of 2009.

Indeed. Just use your usual “...... but.....but....but.....but....but, I reserve the right to deny my earlier comments when they don’t fit my failed agenda”.

Link?

Indeed.

Indeed. Just use your usual “...... but.....but....but.....but....but, I reserve the right to deny my earlier comments when they don’t fit my failed agenda”.
When I say Palestinians, I don't mean their goofy so called leaders.

Ahh, you just selectively exclude those “Pal’istanians” who don’t meet your subjective criteria of who is and who is not a “Pal’istanian”

How convenient. Just make it up as you go.

As in every dictatorship, that is all they have. And when Abbas is gone, long will live the next dictator. :)

I just can’t explain why it took so long for a US administration to acknowledge that the welfare dollars we shower on Arab-Moslem terrorists was little more than a welfare fraud syndicate used to fund Islamic terrorism.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Thursday said that Palestinian plans to pay the family of a terrorist who killed an American-Israeli last week showed why the US was correct in cutting funding for East Jerusalem hospitals.

21 Sep 2018

https://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/09/21/state-department-palestinian-authority-funding-terrorists-instead-of-hospitals/

State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said there was no reason for the US to fund the hospitals when it merely allowed the PA to free up money to support terrorists and their families.

One of the obvious consequences associated with the funding of Islamic terrorist organizations via the dedicated UNRWA welfare fraud agency is that it emboldens Islamic terrorists when there are no consequences for behaviors associated with Islamic terrorism.

TEL AVIV – Palestinian terror groups including Hamas praised the fatal stabbing of an American-Israeli father of four on Sunday, saying it was a “natural response to Zionist crimes against the Palestinians.”

https://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/09/17/palestinian-terror-groups-laud-murder-of-american-israeli/

The Palestinian Authority did not comment on the attack. Its official news agency, Wafa, briefly reported it under the headline: “The occupation injures a teenager south of Bethlehem.”

Arab-Moslem Mother of the Year nominee.

New Head of PLO Commission of Prisoners visits notorious terror–mom - PMW Bulletins

Abu%20Bakr%20Abu%20Hmeid.jpg

Abu Hmeid has 6 terrorist sons currently in prison. 4 of her sons were convicted of multiple counts of murder and each are serving several life sentences. A fifth son was recently arrested and indicted for the murder of Staff Sergeant Ronen Lyubarski. The sixth son is being held in administrative detention. In addition, a seventh son of Abu Hmeid was killed in an attempt to arrest him after he murdered an Israeli.

Having six sons in prison and a seventh son killed after committing an act of terror, the Abu Hmeid family is the recipient of the highest financial rewards for terrorism paid by the PA: Over $1,000,000.

(full article online)

Link?

Indeed.

Right on. Down with Abbas & the PLO. LONG LIVE HAMAS!

Arab citizens back Israel, slam Hamas over Gaza border protests

well....if the palestinians (i.e., theatre group people, face-painting festival folks) -- have "goofy leaders" (glad you noticed) who then, is available to negotiate peace and a future palestinian state on their behalf? when are the theatre group people and "the rest" going to revolt against the goofy leaders ?

when are they going to get a "a spokesperson" for them who is NOT A TERRORIST or a sympathizer?

and in it for photo ops,

a steady salary, flying around the world going to meetings......... shopping for suits....

hamass, ij, abbass, death charters... goofyballs alright. how is israel going to expel the terrorists ?? ....what a waste, all that palestinian $$$$ beachfront property. the joint could be jumpin' -- it's just that, even at the beach......
they live in a world.

at least israel tries...

One week later, on the afternoon of September 23rd, an article headlined “Ari Fuld killing: $1m raised for family by crowdfunders” was published on the BBC News website’s Middle East page. Despite the fact that the story has nothing whatsoever to do with events taking place along Israel’s border with the Gaza Strip, the report was tagged “Gaza border clashes”.
ari-fuld-art.png

As has been seen on numerous occasions in the past, the BBC ignored the history of the location of the attack on Ari Fuld, instead advancing its standard simplistic narrative of ‘settlements’ in ‘occupied’ territory.

“A crowdfunding campaign has raised more than $1m (£760,000; 850,000 euros) for the family of an American Israeli killed by a Palestinian a week ago.

It was set up after Ari Fuld was stabbed to death at a shopping centre in the Jewish settlement bloc of Etzion in the occupied West Bank.”

In line with the BBC’s chosen editorial policy concerning the language used when reporting on terror attacks against Israelis, the article refrained from describing Ari Fuld’s murder as an act of terror in the corporation’s own words. The sole reference to terrorism came in a quote:

“The US ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, who attended Mr Fuld’s funeral, tweeted that “America grieves as one of its citizens was brutally murdered by a Palestinian terrorist”.”

(full article online)

BBC News website reports on terror attack one week later

(full article online)

Link?

Indeed.

"UNITED NATIONS — President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he wanted a two-state solution to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the clearest expression yet of his administration's support for such an outcome.

The Trump administration has in the past said it would support a two-state solution if both sides agreed to it.
Trump, in a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the United Nations, also said he wanted to unveil a peace plan in the next two to three months.

"I like a two-state solution. That's what I think works best ... That’s my feeling," said Trump, who is attending the
annual U.N. gathering of world leaders.

Netanyahu has said that any future Palestinian state must be demilitarized and must recognize Israel as the state of the Jewish people — conditions that Palestinians say show he is not sincere about peacemaking.

The United States' Arab allies are strong proponents of a two state solution.

“I really believe something will happen. They say it’s the toughest of all deals,” Trump said.

He added that Israel will have to do something good for the other side without elaborating.

Doubts have mounted over whether Trump’s administration can secure what he has called the “ultimate deal” since December, when the president recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and
then moved the U.S. Embassy there.

"It is a dream of mine to get that done prior to the end of my first term," Trump said of an agreement on the conflict.

Jerusalem is one of the major issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Both sides claim it as a capital.

Trump’s move outraged the Palestinians, who have since boycotted Washington’s peace efforts, led by Trump's son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner.

The Palestinians want to establish a state in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem. Israel captured those territories in the 1967 Middle East war and annexed East Jerusalem in a move not recognized internationally. Israel regards all of the city as its eternal and indivisible capital..."

Trump explicitly backs independent Palestinian state for 1st time

Anti-Semitism is rising in Europe because we're importing millions of Muslims, and Islam hates Jews. This video was censored by the YouTube of peace a few minutes after upload, because it might be offensive to the Jew haters.

YouTube's disclaimer: "Certain features have been disabled for this video In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences."

No one should be surprised at the actions of the alphabet soup collecion of islamic terrorist franchises that occupy gaza and the West Bank. This is what the West is up against: an angry and virulently hateful sociopolitical religious ideology with consummate hostility and offensive warfare against the out-group of unbelievers as one of its principal tenets and instruments of propagation.

25 years after Oslo,
PA and Fatah still don't recognize Israel

25 years after Oslo, PA and Fatah still don’t recognize Israel - PMW Bulletins

Kid_drawing_map.jpg

Fatah: "Palestine from the [Jordan] River
to the [Mediterranean] Sea"

• PA Minister of Education with map of "Palestine" that erases all of Israel

• Fatah: Israel's coastal city Haifa is "Palestinian"
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

While PA Chairman Abbas and other Palestinian leaders speak internationally about Israel as an accepted fact, it should be noted that the PA and Abbas' Fatah Movement still have not accepted the most fundamental commitment the PLO made when it signed the Oslo Accords 25 years ago: To recognize Israel's existence. Such a recognition has never happened.

The image above posted by Fatah on Facebook last week, shows a boy with a shirt in the shape and colors of the Palestinian flag, painting the following words across the PA's map of "Palestine" that includes all of Israel together with the PA areas:

"Palestine from the [Jordan] River to the [Mediterranean] Sea"
[Official Fatah Facebook page, Sept. 20, 2018

Last edited:
Link?

Indeed.

"UNITED NATIONS — President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he wanted a two-state solution to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the clearest expression yet of his administration's support for such an outcome.

The Trump administration has in the past said it would support a two-state solution if both sides agreed to it.
Trump, in a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the United Nations, also said he wanted to unveil a peace plan in the next two to three months.

"I like a two-state solution. That's what I think works best ... That’s my feeling," said Trump, who is attending the
annual U.N. gathering of world leaders.

Netanyahu has said that any future Palestinian state must be demilitarized and must recognize Israel as the state of the Jewish people — conditions that Palestinians say show he is not sincere about peacemaking.

The United States' Arab allies are strong proponents of a two state solution.

“I really believe something will happen. They say it’s the toughest of all deals,” Trump said.

He added that Israel will have to do something good for the other side without elaborating.

Doubts have mounted over whether Trump’s administration can secure what he has called the “ultimate deal” since December, when the president recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and
then moved the U.S. Embassy there.

"It is a dream of mine to get that done prior to the end of my first term," Trump said of an agreement on the conflict.

Jerusalem is one of the major issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Both sides claim it as a capital.

Trump’s move outraged the Palestinians, who have since boycotted Washington’s peace efforts, led by Trump's son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner.

The Palestinians want to establish a state in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and East Jerusalem. Israel captured those territories in the 1967 Middle East war and annexed East Jerusalem in a move not recognized internationally. Israel regards all of the city as its eternal and indivisible capital..."

Trump explicitly backs independent Palestinian state for 1st time
Another flop in the works.

Move along, folks. There is nothing to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back