All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss 2

[ Satire ]

You guys, the Zionists are being so mean to me!

All I've done is call (repeatedly) for the elimination of the world's only Jewish state "by any means necessary." Sure, any means includes violence and terrorism, but I made that sentiment a principal elementof my organization "Within Our Lifetime."

And yeah, I might have said during a webinar last year that Zionism, the belief in a Jewish state in their ancestral homeland and a refuge against historic antisemitism, is "one of the most anti-Semitic ... things that we see." My host at that event is a known Palestinian Islamic Jihad board member who celebrated its deadly attacks and called for more.

But who would have a problem with that or find me an inappropriate speaker for a university commencement ceremony?? Islamophobes, that's who.

------------------

I can say whatever hateful, incendiary thing I want. But if you criticize it, that's slander! (And I just graduated law school.)

In my commencement speech, I told students to wear sunscreen, to not be afraid to fail and to reach for the stars. Just kidding! I lashed out at "a campaign of Zionist harassment by well-funded organizations with ties to the Israeli government and military" that targets me "on the basis of my Palestinian identity and organizing."

Like during another talk last month, when I said that we shouldn't "act like Israel has a right to exist, or negotiations can be made with this colonial entity. But we know that that can never, and should never be the case." That's just me expressing my identity.

The same kind of baseless Zionist smears targeted Zahra Billoo. Zahra runs the Council on American-Islamic Relations' (CAIR) San Francisco office. She's great, but maybe a little soft. Sure, she'll sayIsrael shouldn't exist and tell you the Jews are our enemies if they support its existence. But is she liking bloody imagery celebrating terrorist attacks?

Coward.

Still, saying Muslims should "pay attention" to every major Jewish organization, from campus Hillels to the Anti-Defamation League, did make the Zionists pretty upset. So Zahra's got that going for her.

CAIR stood strong, though, saying all the attention was all a smear for Billoo daring "to express an opinion about Palestinian human rights. We will not be silenced or swayed. God willing."

Sounds familiar.

And she's been at it much longer than I have. Her so-called anti-Semitism was so obvious that she was kicked off the board of the Women's March! .

When that happened, Billoo blamed "an Islamophobic smear campaign led by the usual antagonists, who have long targeted me, my colleagues, and anyone else who dares speak out in support of Palestinian human rights and the right to self-determination."

I'm sensing a pattern here.

Anyway, the good news is I'm a law school graduate. I'll have more time for Within Our Lifetime – named for our belief that "Palestine" will be liberated within our lifetime – and spreading our messagethat we "reject all collaboration and dialogue with zionist organizations through a strict policy of anti-normalization. The liberation of Palestine requires the abolition of zionism." [Emphasis original]

The abolition of Zionism is the abolition of Israel.
Calling for the elimination of an existing country is a completely normal, non-controversial view. Vladimir Putin is doing it right now and doing all he can to realize his dream. Do you see anybody cursing him?
Never mind.
What I mean is, my ideas should be beyond challenge. Anyone who disagrees is simply part of "a campaign of Zionist harassment by well-funded organizations with ties to the Israeli government and military."

CBC Ombudsman Jack Nagler has denied that two of Carol Off’s radio interviews in May 2021, covering the war between Hamas and Israel on her former program, As it Happens, constituted a violation of CBC Journalistic Standards and Practices.

The complaint made by HonestReporting Canada subscriber Murray Teitel, took Carol Off to task for two radio interviews on May 14 and May 25, 2021.

In the first broadcast on May 14, Off interviewed a Palestinian woman in Gaza named Rima Aburahma, who made repeated false statements, including that Israel does not allow any building materials into Gaza in order for bomb shelters to be constructed, that Israel was targeting homes where only children were present, and that Israel was “killing people and taking over our land.”

------
In the second broadcast on May 25, Off interviewed a Palestinian man, Refaat Alareer, who made the same unfounded statements about Israel’s allegedly “deliberate attack.”

CBC, As It Happens, May 25, 2021 Clip

In his complaint to CBC, Teitel pointed out that this Palestinian man’s Twitter account shows well over 100 instances of anti-Israel content specifically comparing Israel to Nazi Germany. The Executive Producer of As It Happens, Robyn Smythe, was quoted in Nagler’s report saying “she had not been aware of them” prior to the complaint being made and that it would be “unreasonable” to do an examination of Alareer’s entire social media history.

(full article online)

In fact, just hours before the terror attack in Tel Aviv on April 10, a group of TAU students called for “revolution against the occupation” and shouted for “resisters” to “go out to the streets and cause them to burn,” while waving Palestinian flags

The incitement is not just a police issue, Rosengarten said. “We are calling for the educational institutions to impose changes regarding their discipline and to outlaw calls for terror, incitement, and violence…. We also need the academic institutions to make a moral announcement that whoever incites terror will not remain in an academic institution.”

On a practical level, Rosengarten also called for the universities to implement a hotline for students to call if they feel they need protection.

Committee chairperson Sharren Haskell (New Hope) reacted forcefully to the reports.

“When students turn to the committee and say that they’re afraid to enter the campus, and ask to learn via Zoom for fear of their personal safety, something here is not working,” she said. “Saying ‘With blood and fire we will redeem Palestine’ is incitement to violence. It’s suddenly become permissible on campuses to shed the blood of Jews. The events of the past week have crossed a red line, and it’s unacceptable.”

“I will remind you that the PLO flag is an enemy flag,” she added, “and that to raise it while shouting incitements is a violation of the Counter-Terrorism Law. We are asking the Council for Higher Education to issue a legal letter that will clarify to the university heads that when they allow this, they are violating the Counter-Terrorism Law. Students, if you’re barred from raising the Israeli flag, please report it to us.”

No university heads attended the meeting.

(full article online)

[ Satire ]

You guys, the Zionists are being so mean to me!

All I've done is call (repeatedly) for the elimination of the world's only Jewish state "by any means necessary." Sure, any means includes violence and terrorism, but I made that sentiment a principal elementof my organization "Within Our Lifetime."

And yeah, I might have said during a webinar last year that Zionism, the belief in a Jewish state in their ancestral homeland and a refuge against historic antisemitism, is "one of the most anti-Semitic ... things that we see." My host at that event is a known Palestinian Islamic Jihad board member who celebrated its deadly attacks and called for more.

But who would have a problem with that or find me an inappropriate speaker for a university commencement ceremony?? Islamophobes, that's who.

------------------

I can say whatever hateful, incendiary thing I want. But if you criticize it, that's slander! (And I just graduated law school.)

In my commencement speech, I told students to wear sunscreen, to not be afraid to fail and to reach for the stars. Just kidding! I lashed out at "a campaign of Zionist harassment by well-funded organizations with ties to the Israeli government and military" that targets me "on the basis of my Palestinian identity and organizing."

Like during another talk last month, when I said that we shouldn't "act like Israel has a right to exist, or negotiations can be made with this colonial entity. But we know that that can never, and should never be the case." That's just me expressing my identity.

The same kind of baseless Zionist smears targeted Zahra Billoo. Zahra runs the Council on American-Islamic Relations' (CAIR) San Francisco office. She's great, but maybe a little soft. Sure, she'll sayIsrael shouldn't exist and tell you the Jews are our enemies if they support its existence. But is she liking bloody imagery celebrating terrorist attacks?

Coward.

Still, saying Muslims should "pay attention" to every major Jewish organization, from campus Hillels to the Anti-Defamation League, did make the Zionists pretty upset. So Zahra's got that going for her.

CAIR stood strong, though, saying all the attention was all a smear for Billoo daring "to express an opinion about Palestinian human rights. We will not be silenced or swayed. God willing."

Sounds familiar.

And she's been at it much longer than I have. Her so-called anti-Semitism was so obvious that she was kicked off the board of the Women's March! .

When that happened, Billoo blamed "an Islamophobic smear campaign led by the usual antagonists, who have long targeted me, my colleagues, and anyone else who dares speak out in support of Palestinian human rights and the right to self-determination."

I'm sensing a pattern here.

Anyway, the good news is I'm a law school graduate. I'll have more time for Within Our Lifetime – named for our belief that "Palestine" will be liberated within our lifetime – and spreading our messagethat we "reject all collaboration and dialogue with zionist organizations through a strict policy of anti-normalization. The liberation of Palestine requires the abolition of zionism." [Emphasis original]

The abolition of Zionism is the abolition of Israel.
Calling for the elimination of an existing country is a completely normal, non-controversial view. Vladimir Putin is doing it right now and doing all he can to realize his dream. Do you see anybody cursing him?
Never mind.
What I mean is, my ideas should be beyond challenge. Anyone who disagrees is simply part of "a campaign of Zionist harassment by well-funded organizations with ties to the Israeli government and military."

Nerdeen Kiswani is always smeared by the usual swamp of Israeli shills.

It is a shame that Al Manar didn't name these "Zionist analysts" who claim Israel is suffering from psychotic fear of Lebanese might.

Nasrallah has made the spider web analogy many times since 2000, and in a Hezbollah museum the centerpiece exhibit is called the Spider's Web with photos and models of damaged Israeli weapons and dead IDF soldiers.

By an incredible coincidence, Nasrallah made a speech Wednesday night, where he parroted what this article said!
Sayyed Nasrallah labelled the “Spider’s Web” speech as a one that has engraved a deep scar among the leaders of the ‘Israeli’ entity and its army, leading them to live in a psychological disorder of the entity’s 8th decade.

It will be noted that when Nasrallah made that speech in 2000, he was outside. This week's speech showed him in a secret underground bunker where he can hide from an Israeli airstrike.

That has been the site of every one of his speeches since 2006.

If he wants to speak about psychological scars inflicted by the enemy, perhaps he should start with his own. Even Hamas leaders give speeches in public, but our Mr. Nasrallah seems to have a mental aversion to public speaking that must have some source.

(The spider web analogy comes from the Quran, 29:41: "Those who take protectors other than Allah can be compared to spiders building themselves houses- the spider’s is the frailest of all houses- if only they could understand.")

(full article online)

Someone has to stop the insanity. Just like every other capital around the world, Jerusalem hosts mass marches. Of those held in the capital, the Flag Dance march is one of the oldest and most beautiful. Tens of thousands of religious Zionist youths, usually dressed in white, walk the streets of the eternal city, the same city generations of Jews have prayed toward. There is nothing wrong with that.

The only ones angered by the march are the last remnants of the Arab nation who continue to dream of wiping out the Jewish state. A majority of them reside in Israel and refuse to accept the ruler of the land. That is why they depict a beautiful march that represents the love of a people for their land as a provocation.

Unfortunately, too many Israelis are falling for this garbage. Instead of rejecting the threats of violence outright, they take them into consideration and are even willing to surrender to them. Worse still, for some reason, the diplomatic echelon discusses considerations for holding the march and on what route with foreign countries. That is unacceptable.

Does it sound reasonable to you for a country to ask its neighbors for permission to hold a march in its capital? Do Jordan, Egypt, or Qatar, update Israel on mass events in their territories? Does London, Paris, or Madrid receive authorization in advance from Washington for their marches, parades, and celebrations? When it comes to the flag march, things have gotten downright bizarre. And it's not paying off for us either.

Deterred by Hamas, then-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu determined the flag march would not pass through Damascus Gate in 2021. Yet two hours later, we nevertheless sustained a rocket attack on Jerusalem. Meaning we once again discovered that giving into terror achieved the opposite of the desired result.

The time has therefore come to restore a little sanity to the chaos. No foreign entity, terrorist or legitimate, has a right to intervene in what goes on in Israel's capital. Threats of violence cannot determine where we go in our country. We have every right to move securely anywhere in Jerusalem, including the Damascus Gate.

This tough approach is the only way to begin to put the genie back in the bottle.

Fifty years to the unification of the city and the return of the Jewish people to its holy sites now is the perfect time to remind everyone that we are still here. Paratroopers entered the Old City from the Lions' Gate. Their children and grandchildren will follow in their footsteps and continue the historic movement of Israeli sovereignty all across Jerusalem.

(full article online)

Today, construction started on an elevator at the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron.

It took years any many court cases. The Jewish community offered to work with the Hebron municipality on the design, only to be refused. The elevator will be available to Jews and Muslims. Up until today, people who are wheelchair bound had to be literally carried up in order to see the holy site.

In other words, this is a no-brainer.

Except - anything Jews do is automatically awful.

(full article online )

Yeah rocks do bad things

Not like guns and bombs.
Pathetic response for someone who does not give a darn about Jewish lives.

Guns, bombs, rocks, knives, swords, cars, screw drives.

All of the above have been used and continue to be used, on Jews.....all over the world.

Pathetic Jew hater. :(

Pathetic response for someone who does not give a darn about Jewish lives.

Guns, bombs, rocks, knives, swords, cars, screw drives.

All of the above have been used and continue to be used, on Jews.....all over the world.

Pathetic Jew hater. :(
Is name calling all you got?

You must be out of bullets.

Is name calling all you got?

You must be out of bullets.
That is not name calling. That is the truth of who you have always been.

You do not care about the Arabs. You do not care about the Jews.

You come here to feel important. You give nothing to the Arabs you allegedly care about, but more ways for them to kill and die.

And it is not even about the land you insist was stolen from the Arabs, it is your learned Jew hatred which you keep tripping over, again and again.

You are full of empty history, empty words.

And guess what? It is not keeping one Arab or Jew from being killed.

And guess what? You do not give a darn about one of those Arabs who have died. You just want Israel to cease to exist.

It is not going to happen, in your lifetime or at any other time in history in the future.

How disappointing for you.

Am Israel Chai !!

That is not name calling. That is the truth of who you have always been.

You do not care about the Arabs. You do not care about the Jews.

You come here to feel important. You give nothing to the Arabs you allegedly care about, but more ways for them to kill and die.

And it is not even about the land you insist was stolen from the Arabs, it is your learned Jew hatred which you keep tripping over, again and again.

You are full of empty history, empty words.

And guess what? It is not keeping one Arab or Jew from being killed.

And guess what? You do not give a darn about one of those Arabs who have died. You just want Israel to cease to exist.

It is not going to happen, in your lifetime or at any other time in history in the future.

How disappointing for you.

Am Israel Chai !!
And more name calling.
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

The Haram Al-Sharif Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in the old city of Jerusalem, known to Christians and Jews as the Temple Mount, is a focal point of tensions between Israel and the Palestinians.

In 1925, the Jerusalem-based Supreme Muslim Council,[1] which was headed by Grand Mufti Hajj Amin Al-Husseini, published a 16-page informational booklet about the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound titled
A Brief Guide to Al-Haram Al-Sharif. The booklet establishes that the site is holy to Jews and that the ancient Jewish temples had stood there (contemporary Palestinian figures often reject such claims about the Temple Mount and about its historical and religious significance to Jews – see Appendix I).

Following are the quotes from the booklet (see Appendix II for the full booklet).

Excerpts From The Booklet

Page 4:

"The site is one of the oldest in the world. Its sanctity dates from the earliest (perhaps from pre-historic) times. Its identity with the site of Solomon's Temple is beyond dispute. This, too, is the spot, according to the universal belief, on which 'David built there an altar unto the Lord, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings [2 Samuel 24:25].'"

sd9984.jpg

"[The Al-Aqsa Mosque compound's] identity with the site of Solomon's Temple is beyond dispute."

Page 16:

"Little is known for certain of the early history of the chamber itself. It dates probably as far back as the construction of Solomon's Temple."

sd9984a.jpg

"[The Solomon's Stables chamber] dates probably as far back as the construction of Solomon's Temple."

The Jordanian Government Erases Mention Of The Temples In The 1966 Updated Version Of The 1925 Booklet

It should be noted that in 1966, the Jordanian Ministry of Awqaf (to which the Supreme Muslim Council's functions were transferred in 1951) published a new version of the Supreme Muslim Council's booklet, titled A Brief Guide to the Dome of the Rock and Al-Haram Al-Sharif.

In this new version, there are very few mentions of the compound's pre-Islamic history, and not one mention of the Jewish Temples. The term "temple" was only used twice in the 1966 booklet, on pages 20 and 60, in reference to when the Crusaders dubbed the Dome of the Rock "Templum Domini" ("The Lord's Temple") and the adjacent Al-Aqsa Mosque "Templum Solomonis" ("Solomon's Temple," a term that also refers to the First Temple).

sd9984b.jpg

The Crusaders dubbed the Al-Aqsa Mosque "Templum Solomonis." This (on page 60) is the only mention of the term "Solomon's Temple" in the 1966 booklet.

(full article online)

In the first place, it uses the fraud you propagate that the Palestinian Arabs were “victimized” by the creation of Israel, that they were expelled from a land of “Palestine” where they were the indigenous people “from time immemorial,” as historian Joan Peters put it in her book of the same name, but referring by it to Jewish history in the land..

More importantly, far from being either a “sacred” or, for that matter, legal right, the "right of return" is a one-sided concoction that deliberately misreads United Nations resolutions for political advantage, and conveniently embraces only those portions that fit the intent of Arabs to make good on their intent to “drive Israel into the sea.” In continually repeating the lie that they are victims of the “Zionist regime” and that they were expelled from a country of their own and condemned to unending refugee status, the Palestinian Arabs—and their enablers like you—have prolonged the myth of victimhood.

There is some irony in the fact that Palestinian Arabs have repeatedly violated both the spirit and intent of UN resolution 194, that particular UN resolution containing a reference to the concept of ‘return’ to one’s country, although two key points are characteristically ignored by you and others pointing to this source as justification for asserting a legal claim. First, Resolution 194 was the product of the UN General Assembly and “is an expression of sentiment and carries no binding force whatsoever,” meaning that it is meant to make recommendations but not law. What it did suggest, however, was that “the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property . . . .”

That permission, as you conveniently see fit to ignore, is modified by two conditions —that the refugee wishes to return, and that he wishes to live at peace with his neighbors,” something which you even now, have clearly never seen fit to do, preferring to whine about Israel’s existence and the absence of Palestinian Arab self-determination—something of your own making.

Legal scholars also point out that international law grants the right to leave or return to one’s country only to individuals, not as a collective right as you claim. More importantly, no population of refugees has ever presumed that the right of return—if such a right even exists—could be claimed, not only by the original refugees but also by all of their descendants.

The demand made by you in this resolution that the 6-7 million descendants of the original Palestinian refugees —children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren—be allowed to return to Israel, to homes they have never lived in or seen and which may or may not even exist any longer, is not only a delusional fantasy that will never be agreed to by Israel but has no validity in international law, especially since the so-called refugees were never citizens of Israel in the first place.

And the drafters of the UN resolution were very careful to not specify which refugees were referenced there. You and your fellow travelers assume it described Arabs, but there is another significant aspect of the “refugee” problem from the 1940s that those demanding a right of return for Palestinian Arab refugees conveniently forget: some 850,000 Jews, some of whom had lived in Arab lands for 1000 years, were expelled and all their wealth (estimated to be about ten times that of the Arab Palestinians) was confiscated in response to and as punishment for the creation of Israel.

Had you and your people accepted United Nations Resolution 181, which would have created a Palestinian state at the same time the Jewish one was created, and not instead launched a war to destroy Israel altogether, you would now be celebrating 74 years of statehood instead of recalling the self-inflicted Nakba which is the actual source of the refugee problem. The real catastrophe is that Arab leaders, in their obsession to not acknowledge the Jewish sovereignty of Israel, preferred to create a refugee crisis and use it for decades as a moral cudgel with which to batter Israel.

Why should the U.S. Congress now acknowledge and affirm the disastrous decisions made by your genocidal leaders who were, and are, so opposed to a Jewish sovereignty that they were willing to sacrifice generations of their own people rather than recognize and tolerate Israel next door?

(full article online)

The wire services’ habit of obscuring the crime while emphasizing the age was on display last month as well. “Israeli army kills Palestinian teen in W. Bank: Palestinian ministry,” was AFP’s April 13 headline. Meanwhile, the first paragraph, with much less visibility than the prominent headline, acknowledged: “the army said troops shot a suspect who threw a firebomb at them.”

Another incident just like that took place in February, and again, AFP’s headline was: “Israel forces kill Palestinian teen in W. Bank: Palestinians” (Feb. 22). Like with the other cases, key information noted in the paragraph but scrubbed from the headline was: “the military said it shot dead a suspect throwing Molotov cocktails.” In this incident, the teen assailant targeted civilians, not troops, with Molotov cocktails. As the article reported:

Israel’s army confirmed in a statement the death of a Palestinian, who was among three suspects who “hurled Molotov cocktails at passing drivers, endangering their lives.”
Troops were “conducting counterterrorism activity” in the Al-Khader area where numerous civilian vehicles had been targeted by the incendiary devices over the past month, the army said.
“The troops operated to stop them, firing at one of the suspects that hurled a Molotov cocktail toward passing vehicles. The suspect was hit,” it said.
Cases in which news agencies report the killing of young Palestinian assailants according to professional criteria are truly exceptional. Thus, AFP’s headline last week about young Islamic Jihad assailant Amjad Al-Fayyed — “Palestinian militant teen killed by Israelis in West Bank clash” — was remarkable.

With the repeated abandonment of strictly journalistic considerations in favor of predetermined narrative and partisan proclivities, the question arises: are there any adults left in the newsroom to put a stop to this incessant juvenile practice?

(full article online)

Forum List

Back