ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL. 1 Cor 6;9 Thomas Jefferson declared “all men created e

Man is attempting to redefine what a man and women, male and female, husband and wife is. Maybe if humans beings evolved homosexuality could be the norm and acceptable but if you are a believer of GOD, his word the creation to recognize same sex marriage is an impossibility. Attempting to re-define what marriage and sex is by recognizing same sex marriage. We are really skating on thin ice. If we can re-define sex and marriage, what will we attempt to re-define next?

Sex is the same in animals and in humans and some plants. To grow a squash you need a female and a male. There has to be a male and a female with the anatomy to perform the sex act.

So what do you call it when a male cat humps another male cat?

A make cat cannot **** another male cat. Simple as that. Depends on what the definition of *** is?

God allows all manner of evil to exist. If we did not have the free will to choose between good and evil we would no longer be human being of His creation.
Aye, aye, my friend. According to certain scriptures, God not only allows evil to exist,he created it:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)
Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? (Lamentations 3:38)
Everything god created was good ad man was created in his image. Satan was created an angel and he made himself the devil. God did not create evil, man created evil.

The United States of America has always been a nation of hypocrites, not a nation of immigrants. All men were never equal. Not in the face of eurocentric philosophy. Neither the indigenous people of this land nor the Africans brought here ever were treated as such. I find Christianity equitible to a sad tale because the religious ideals that are printed on the constitution represent Greco/Roman ideals of how society ought to be. So long as we continue to care about the skin pigmentation of our leader, or whether he is muslim because of his name, or worry about the sexual orientation of others, we will always be a nation of hypocrites.

Last edited:
The United States of America has always been a nation of hypocrites, not a nation of immigrants. All men were never equal. Not in the face of eurocentric philosophy. Neither the indigenous people of this land nor the Africans brought here ever were treated as such. I find Christianity equitible to a sad tale because the religious ideals that are printed on the constitution represent Greco/Roman ideals of how society ought to be. So long as we continue to care about the skin pigmentation of our leader, or whether he is muslim because of his name, or worry about the sexual orientation of others, we will always be a nation of hypocrites.

Why limit yourself to just us? Show me one human being, anywhere at any time other than Jesus Christ, who wasn't a hypocrite.

In fact, when we call others hypocrites, we're being hypocritical ourselves because we're presuming ourselves better than them. We're not.

Why limit yourself to just us? Show me one human being, anywhere at any time other than Jesus Christ, who wasn't a hypocrite.

In fact, when we call others hypocrites, we're being hypocritical ourselves because we're presuming ourselves better than them. We're not.

Well that is your assumption. I never claimed, nor have indicated that I am better than anyone. Allow me to clarify myself when I refer to the U.S as a nation of hypocrites when I say, that we do not what the forefathers of this nation had written on the Declaration of Independence. As far as whether others have been hypocritical I am in no way concerned because I'm a citizen of the United States and my concern is what is going on here not elsewhere.

I think its good to reflect on the past American atrocities because it is the past that shapes us today.

I think its good to reflect on the past American atrocities because it is the past that shapes us today.

I won't disagree with that, but many will.

However, I also won't hold my fellow man (or, fellow American if you will) to a higher standard than I can meet myself. If I am or have been a hypocrite (and I have), how can I justify accusing someone else of hypocrisy?

I won't disagree with that, but many will.

However, I also won't hold my fellow man (or, fellow American if you will) to a higher standard than I can meet myself. If I am or have been a hypocrite (and I have), how can I justify accusing someone else of hypocrisy?

Well I think its good to hold others to a high standard, after all, we ought to be a society with the moral aim of freedom and equality. To judge others less than those two virtues means we are an immoral society.

In his dissent in Romer v. Evans,Justice Antonin Scalia favorably compared laws that discriminate against gays and lesbians to those that prohibit polygamy.
In his dissent in Lawrence v. Texas, he claimed that the Court’s decision to recognize a constitutional right to same-sex sex acts between consenting adults implies that bans on bigamy are invalid.
Scalia is not alone in calling attention to how slippery the slope from recognizing the constitutional rights of gays and lesbians to allowing plural marriage may be.
Robert Bork has written “If homosexuality may not be discouraged by state constitutions, it is difficult to see how the provisions of various state constitutions banning polygamy can stand.”
These slippery-slope arguments are predicated upon a reductio ad absurdum: if recognition of same-sex marriage leads to plural marriage, which is supposed to be ridiculous, then the premise
that there is a right to same-sex marriage must be false.
http://works.bepress.com/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1000&context=ronald_den_otter

Does the constitution define how many people constitute a marriage and a family?

ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL.
1 Cor 6;9

Thomas Jefferson declared “all men created equal” not GOD. Jefferson did not know GOD. And that did not stop men from not treating all men equal. John F. Kennedy quote form “A Nation of Immigrants.” Birth defects are not a creation by GOD.

GOD did not create homosexuals anymore than he created Cain as a murderer. Satan was not created the devil. Gay marriage is moral issue not a legal issue and has been settle by GOD in the beginning when he created male and female.

If you have ever spent the time to study the Adam and Eve fable, it's quite evident that the gods created evil prior to "poofing" Adam and Eve into existence.

GOD set down for a set of laws concerning marriage in Leviticus and GOD does not change and GOD’s laws trumps man’s laws. It is a sad day when we compromise our moral principals for political gains. In order to define marriage you must first define what sex is. Sex is the same in animals and in humans and some plants. To grow a squash you need a female and a male. There has to be a male and a female with the anatomy to perform the sex act. If not it is something other than sex. GOD did not make provisions for same sex marriage. There are two organs needed for sex and two woman and two man don’t have them and therefore cannot perform what is constituted sex. Homosexuality is defined in the bible and there is no other definition. Sex does not define love.

Most people support gay marriage and the most popular thing is not always he right thing. We have lost our way as a nation and need to find our way back to GOD. Isa 59;2...A nations iniquities separate them from GOD…

I suppose the good news is that we can look forward to the gods initiating another of those humanity-wiping floods to rid the planet of humans who have been such a disappointment.

GOD is giving us a chance to get it right and it will not be him that destroys humanity, it will be us.

A gay marriage will never be recognized as a legal marriage in the eyes of GOD.

That would be between the parties involved and God. Not really your business, or my business for that matter.

For me it is only a question of whether we believe in the right of people to live as they choose so long as they do not harm others, or do we not. For my part, I do.

Marriage equality is marriage elasticity to end with marriage extinction.

Masha Gessen, a lesbian and a journalist, spoke frankly about this at a conference in Sydney, Australia,” he wrote. “‘It’s a no-brainer that we should have the right to marry,’ she said. ‘But I also think equally that it’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist. … ‘Marriage equality’ becomes ‘marriage elasticity,’ with the ultimate goal of ‘marriage extinction.’”
Read more at ?Marriage equality? spells ?marriage extinction?

Good point.....but this can not happen unless the Church allows it. Marriage was created by God for us. Marriage can not die if we hold true to his word. If we don't then marriage is the least of our worries.

If marriage is a creation of God, then the government should not be involved in it. There should be no marriage license, no statutes dealing with it. So long as marriage is controlled by law, then it is a creation of man - not God.

So what do you call it when a male cat humps another male cat?

Dominance behavior.

How bout when dolphins are face to face?

I don't know. I do know it is usually a mistake to view the behavior of other species as a reflection of our own. Humans are very visual when it comes to sexual attraction, as opposed to animals (such as cats) which are primarily attracted by scent. I don't know what is the primary sense involved in dolphin sex. However, I think it a safe bet it is not the same as us.

None of this matters in terms of this discussion. We are talking about specific human behavior - by which I mean codified laws. Whether homosexuality is natural, whether or not God approves, is irrelevant. Either we apply laws equally or we do not. Either we support the idea of personal freedom or we do not. My saying I support freedom for me but not for you because you want to do something I don't approve of, simply means that I am selfish - not that I support freedom.

Last edited:
We have lost our way as a nation and need to find our way back to GOD. Isa 59;2...A nations iniquities separate them from GOD…

Circular logic is circular.

Do some reading, Lad.

Even Believers need to understand this stuff.

The Logic Manual

Equal in the eyes of the Lord and equal under the law. The Founding Fathers specified the "pursuit" of happiness. Look up the word. They didn't guarantee government sponsored happiness.

Equal in the eyes of the Lord and equal under the law. The Founding Fathers specified the "pursuit" of happiness. Look up the word. They didn't guarantee government sponsored happiness.

No, they didn't. But, the Constitution is designed to guarantee that pursuit, so long as it does not threaten or endanger others.

So...somebody tell me: What harm will same sex marriage do to you, personally, or your family?

Forum List

Back