All Eyes on China as Indian Premier Modi Heads to Vietnam

You are acting very childish. I did not ask you for links. I asked you for logic and facts. Read remainder of my post to lean the meaning of logic and fact.

China implements extreme censorship measures. These measures include technical means to ban foreign portals that do not agree to censor their contents. In addition, China takes punitive measures against Chinese people that results in imprisonment and disappearance of people. For you to say that general populace in a country like China has credible chance of obtaining impartial and factual information just because some people are daring enough to risk their freedom is RIDICULOUS.

BTW, do you know how a Chinese leader becomes a top dog at the Politburo? If not then go to Google and do some search on the great Chinese Communist Party tradition of Purge. Let me give you a hint: the guy who wants to become the top dog in China goes on a mission of purging his opponents. Even the family members of the opponents are not spared. This is how a Chinese president is "elected".

Last edited:

You need to learn to support your one-liners with logic and facts.

Really? What role does logic play in your foaming vitriol against Jewish people?

C*** sucker can be an offensive term to some people who may take it as gay bashing. However, not every usage of that phrase is directed towards gays. It falls into a category of meaningless name calling. That is all it is. There is no need to over-analyze it.

I support gay right in all its forms. I personally do not think a person's virtue is dependent on his/her sexual orientation. A gay person can be a very good human being. Similarly, a straight person can be a horrible human being.

BTW, do you know how a Chinese leader becomes a top dog at the Politburo? If not then go to Google and do some search on the great Chinese Communist Party tradition of Purge. Let me give you a hint: the guy who wants to become the top dog in China goes on a mission of purging his opponents. Even the family members of the opponents are not spared. This is how a Chinese president is "elected".

Save your red herring, I'm full.

Save your red herring, I'm full.

I am not in contest with you to come up with catchy one-liners :) If that is your objective, then you are on the wrong thread.

Similar to how ancient Chinese emperors dealt with their aristocratic rivals, the Xi Jinping administration is purging Zhou's entire family and network of friends.

China's great purge

Really? What role does logic play in your foaming vitriol against Jewish people?

C*** sucker can be an offensive term to some people who may take it as gay bashing. However, not every usage of that phrase is directed towards gays. It falls into a category of meaningless name calling. That is all it is. There is no need to over-analyze it.

Bullshit excuse-making = fail.

Why do you think you must have the last word in a debate? That is quite childish actually.

Why do you think you must have the last word in a debate? .....

What "debate"?

I'm sorry to inform you that there is very little chance of you ever knowing as much about logic as I do, so you'll want to let that one go. The links are there to provide you with facts. Read them.

What "debate"?

I knew that this is what you will say. This is how predictable your stupid one-liners have become. You do not even realize that you just admitted that you have been trolling. Know your simple mind's limitation.

What "debate"?

I knew that this is what you will say. This is how predictable your stupid one-liners have become. You do not even realize that you just admitted that you have been trolling. Know your simple mind's limitation.

That's great. What "debate"?

I'm sorry to inform you that there is very little chance of you ever knowing as much about logic as I do, so you'll want to let that one go. The links are there to provide you with facts. Read them.

Don't brag. Just prove it. But you cannot because you are all hot air :)

What "debate"?

You are not capable of debate. Your mind is too simple for anything but trolling.

Don't brag. Just prove it. But you cannot because you are all hot air

I provided you with facts. Not my fault if you're afraid to look at them. Go ahead, some of it you'd like.

What "debate"?

You are not capable of debate. Your mind is too simple for anything but trolling.

You have yet to clarify what debate you think you are referring to.

I provided you with facts. Not my fault if you're afraid to look at them. Go ahead, some of it you'd like.

It looks like you will keep going all night with your on-liners. Good night! Have a nice week!

It looks like you will keep going all night with your on-liners. Good night! Have a nice week!

You make vague references to "debate," but you're afraid of discussion. Odd.

Forum List

Back