All Dominion Voting machines must be turned off and not used for Ga run-off.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Given the numerous accounts accross the country of Dominion Voting machines being misused or deliberately used for fraud, they MUST NOT be used in the Georgia Senate run-off. As I write this, there are Georgia election officials busily ERASING THE CONTENTS of Dominion machines in three Georgia Counties. WTF??? This corruption has to stop NOW.

Nah...

Nothing was found to be wrong with the machines.
1606868361241.png

You're right the machines work fine it's the programming that needs to be shut down.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Given the numerous accounts accross the country of Dominion Voting machines being misused or deliberately used for fraud, they MUST NOT be used in the Georgia Senate run-off.
Trumpy cult poopy heads, desperate to contrive fake excuses for their lying Loser, fail pathetically yet again.

As Trump's own cybersecurity expert assured the nation (supported by Republican governors, secretaries of state, county clerks, poll supervisors, auditors, and Trump-appointed judges in courts across the land, and recognized now by even Trump's lickspittle Attorney General) there is no evidence of fraud, no improper tabulation of ballots.
Government, experts agree: There were no deleted or changed votes, including by Dominion
A national coalition announced Thursday that there is no evidence that any voting software deleted or changed votes in last week's election, per USA TODAY.

In fact, the security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," the coalition concluded.

More:Fact check: No one was allowed to vote after Nov. 3

More:Fact check: False claim that deceased Michigan man voted in 2020

It added that all states with close results have paper records of each vote that allow for a recount, if necessary.

"This is an added benefit for security and resilience," the coalition wrote. "This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors."

CISA Director Chris Krebs also retweeted a message from election law expert David Becker that condemned "wild and baseless claims about voting machines," according to CBS News.

Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting infrastructure, told the New York Times that claims about Dominion voting machines are "misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation."

“I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly," Perez said...

Attachments

• 1606870015709.png
    1606870015709.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 1606870015788.png
    1606870015788.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 31
Nah...

View attachment 424078

You're right the machines work fine it's the programming that needs to be shut down.

*****SMILE*****

Nothing like a movie from last century to back up your "argument".

View attachment 424098

If it makes a point then it's served it's purpose...

*****SMILE*****

Wow, another movie I didn't see.

Your struggle toward relevance continues...here's hoping.

Undetected by ordinary earthlings, Kolobies, lifeforms from the Planet Kolob who happen to bear an uncanny resemblance to Dominion voting machines, clandestinely substituted themselves for the machines and wreaked havoc.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 7.50.08 PM.png

"That'll teach the wiseass bipeds! I politely asked that I be taken to their leader,
and they directed my to some vulgar, ignorant clown!"

Nah...

View attachment 424078

*****SMILE*****

Nothing like a movie from last century to back up your "argument".

View attachment 424098

If it makes a point then it's served it's purpose...

*****SMILE*****

Wow, another movie I didn't see.

Your struggle toward relevance continues...here's hoping.

1606870538278.png

While your struggle failed the moment you replied to me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Given the numerous accounts accross the country of Dominion Voting machines being misused or deliberately used for fraud, they MUST NOT be used in the Georgia Senate run-off.
Trumpy cult poopy heads, desperate to contrive fake excuses for their lying Loser, fail pathetically yet again.

As Trump's own cybersecurity expert assured the nation (supported by Republican governors, secretaries of state, county clerks, poll supervisors, auditors, and Trump-appointed judges in courts across the land, and recognized now by even Trump's lickspittle Attorney General) there is no evidence of fraud, no improper tabulation of ballots.
Government, experts agree: There were no deleted or changed votes, including by Dominion
A national coalition announced Thursday that there is no evidence that any voting software deleted or changed votes in last week's election, per USA TODAY.

In fact, the security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," the coalition concluded.

More:Fact check: No one was allowed to vote after Nov. 3

More:Fact check: False claim that deceased Michigan man voted in 2020

It added that all states with close results have paper records of each vote that allow for a recount, if necessary.

"This is an added benefit for security and resilience," the coalition wrote. "This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors."

CISA Director Chris Krebs also retweeted a message from election law expert David Becker that condemned "wild and baseless claims about voting machines," according to CBS News.

Edward Perez, an election-technology expert at the OSET Institute, a nonprofit that studies voting infrastructure, told the New York Times that claims about Dominion voting machines are "misinformation at best and, in many cases, they’re outright disinformation."

“I’m not aware of any evidence of specific things or defects in Dominion software that would lead one to believe that votes had been recorded or counted incorrectly," Perez said...

A typically immature and baseless reply from a Trump hater. You guys all sing off of the same sheet of music. We should do everything possible to avoid election tampering in the Georgia Senate run-off and Dominion is at the center of 2020 election tampering.

A typically immature and baseless reply from a Trump hater.
Citing Trump's appointed cybersecurity expert, Republican governors and secretaries of state, county clerks, poll supervisors, tabulators, auditors, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's own Attorney General, etc., etc., etc.?

Wow! Not only do fanatical Trump bum kissers imagine their emotional bond to Trump is reflected in the reasoned abhorrence of most folks, their paranoia is encompassing more and more folks at a remarkable rate!

Nah...

Many of them had modems that were easily accessed via the internet so yes there were problems with the machines as well as the software. That is why the Texas expert review panel rejected Dominion 3 TIMES over three separate reviews.

Nah...

Many of them had modems that were easily accessed via the internet so yes there were problems with the machines as well as the software. That is why the Texas expert review panel rejected Dominion 3 TIMES over three separate reviews.
I think I saw on here that 28 states had them.

In all 28 states...zero point zero massive fraud has been found.

Your move.

Nah...

Given the overwhelming confirmation of the validity of the election, only Trump (as a fund-raising ploy) and Trump's hardcore cult are grasping at such feeble fabrications - a break, I suppose, from their wait for the return of Trump's investigators from Hawaii where

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 8.06.18 AM.png

"They can't believe what they're finding!"

Given the numerous accounts accross the country of Dominion Voting machines being misused or deliberately used for fraud, they MUST NOT be used in the Georgia Senate run-off. As I write this, there are Georgia election officials busily ERASING THE CONTENTS of Dominion machines in three Georgia Counties. WTF??? This corruption has to stop NOW.

I'm afraid there are no such "accounts". What there are is "insane paranoid fantasies".

That reminds me, would you like to buy a bridge? Low mileage, one owner.

I think Trump supporters should boycott the run-off election and definitely NOT use mail-in ballots.

New Topics

Forum List

Back