CDZ All Black Lives Matter

Okay...lets dig into this...do all Black lives matter?...or just the ones the left can use to their political end?....
Watch this ad and lets discuss it's merits and on the candidates opinion....I'd like to know where our left leaning friends think she is off base.....

You know that I know that YOU know All Lives Matter regardless of skin color, race, or ethnicity. This is a universal truth that some are too blind to see.

Okay...lets dig into this...do all Black lives matter?...or just the ones the left can use to their political end?....
Watch this ad and lets discuss it's merits and on the candidates opinion....I'd like to know where our left leaning friends think she is off base.....

Laura Ingram just played it in its entrity on her show and then interviewed the young lady. Its a powerful add and now it has gone viral.. She exposed the Lefts lies outright... They use those of color to get power and then tell them to go pound sand... They never come through on any campign promise that is made to these people. Democrats use these people as useful idiots. I am happy they are waking up....

The only time black lives had any real value was back when they were slaves. They actually made a great contribution to society back then.

Plus those were happy times for a lot of blacks. They had no worries....everything was provided for them.....housing, health care, food, clothes and lots of womens roundabout to make things interesting.

1597810667973.png

Last edited:

You know that I know that YOU know All Lives Matter regardless of skin color, race, or ethnicity. This is a universal truth that some are too blind to see.

White people have been killed by black people for saying 'All lives matter' happened just a few days ago.

The black community has been lied too so many times by democrats that they now feel they are entitled to what ever they want and can take it... This is the problem with identiy polotics and how it ends badly for all...

Words mean things and we as the people can not allow the definition of certain words to be paved over....for political reasons....

Last edited:

I'd rather see the candidates proposals for what she would do if elected to fix the problem of the loss of manufacturing jobs in big cities that need them and the blight that comes from a loss of revenue in big cities due to capitalist moving jobs overseas for more profit.

The black community has been lied too so many times by democrats that they now feel they are entitled to what ever they want and can take it... This is the problem with identiy polotics and how it ends badly for all...

Identity politics is nothing but tribalism - that which ACTUAL liberalism has always opposed.

The only time black lives had any real value was back when they were slaves. They actually made a great contribution to society back then.

Plus those were happy times for a lot of blacks. They had no worries....everything was provided for them.....housing, health care, food, clothes and lots of womens roundabout to make things interesting.

View attachment 376726
Yeah, but. Having slaves is racist. Right?

I'd rather see the candidates proposals for what she would do if elected to fix the problem of the loss of manufacturing jobs in big cities that need them and the blight that comes from a loss of revenue in big cities due to capitalist moving jobs overseas for more profit.

The facts have to be considered viable in order to believe there is need for a change. Dems deny the basic condition of their own constituents, and truly believe that the facts are a farce. Vote democrat if you want to be ignored with the rest of them, while the “leaders” are making toasts to THEIR success with large corporate execs.

View attachment 376726

All those things are what they want now.

Are they saying they want to be slaves?

View attachment 376726

All those things are what they want now.

Are they saying they want to be slaves?

They do not mind being slaves...the just do not like to work.

That is why they love the democratic plantation and always vote democratic.

View attachment 376726
Yeah, but. Having slaves is racist. Right?

Nothing innately wrong with racism in truth.

Only the way some people define it.

Meanwhile the bells toll everyday for Blacks shot by other angry Blacks the same way that they have been shot dead for the last 50 years. Black lives DON'T MATTER because of people like the Obamas who were in a position to make things better in Black communities and chose to do exactly nothing. Just like Democrats have chosen to do exactly nothing for 50 years. The only thing that matters to Democrats is votes and they get 90% from Blacks.

Of course you would - let's talk about strawmen, anything other than the dismal record of elected Democrats. ;) Baltimore has been 'owned' by Democrats for over 50 years - clearly they have been helplessly ineffectual at best, deliberately oppressive at worst.

Meanwhile the bells toll everyday for Blacks shot by other angry Blacks the same way that they have been shot dead for the last 50 years. Black lives DON'T MATTER because of people like the Obamas who were in a position to make things better in Black communities and chose to do exactly nothing. Just like Democrats have chosen to do exactly nothing for 50 years. The only thing that matters to Democrats is votes and they get 90% from Blacks.
So there are no proposals just finger pointing.

Things will not get better for the majority of Americans until We start admitting the missteps & failures of our party of preference, more Cleaning up our own act less finger pointing, more working together for better solutions.

View attachment 376726
So that's where the Democrat's learned it all... Wow it makes perfect sense now.

Create these forever dependents on them, piss on their heads, and then tell them that it's just raining, now get back to washing Pelousi, Shumer, and the rest of the Demoncrat's stank laundry with a smile you Democrat slaves.

Forum List

Back