AlJazeera does a much better job reporting news than American Media.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Every American should be disgusted at the partisan clown show that passes for news in this country. Read this informative piece on China expelling foreign journalists from Wuhan 2 months ago and compare to what we get from US Media. We are fed nothing but an endless spew of 'Trump's Fault!, emotional pandering and fear mongoring. We deserve and should demand better. We HAVE to have better.

Our news media is dead...we have no news media....even on FOX this morning Wallace was going on and on about a story that isn't even true...just to try and prove Trump blew it....its very tiresome.....turn them off...all of it...you will feel better....I guarantee it....your mental health is at stake...

Our news media is dead...we have no news media....even on FOX this morning Wallace was going on and on about a story that isn't even true...just to try and prove Trump blew it....its very tiresome.....turn them off...all of it...you will feel better....I guarantee it....your mental health is at stake...

I think only Tucker is worth a shit on TV news. One needs to listen to red pilled podcasts and columnists to get the truth.

China has our media by the short hairs....

NBC has billions of dollars of interest in China.

And orgs like the NBA that are tied to TV networks and China...Baseball is probably next...

And orgs like the NBA that are tied to TV networks and China...Baseball is probably next...

We have been setting this up to happen for years. Fuck globalists. We need to protect our own financial interests.

Get away from 7 wars and reduce taxes. Federal income tax is unconstitutional. $4 trillion in theft every year? It’s insane.

I used to get more actual news from a half hour Huntley-Brinkley report than is available from the sum total of all the 24 hour news programs put together. CNN, MSNBC, FOX. They are all cut from the same cloth.

Forum List

Back