Alien abduction

Happened to me once

I was abducted by Amazon Women from Mars
I was too much for them

alien-abduction-smiley-emoticon.gif

Alien abduction happened to me in Tijuana...

waking-up-in-a-bathtub-full-of-ice-or-you-ll-be-waking-up-in-a-bathtub-full-of-ice-missing-kidney-freestanding-bathtubs-at-menards.jpg

Still looking for that kidney.

Can't say about the veracity of the story but I will tell you this: when I was a kid, I saw three things through my first telescope moving very high overhead in a way that no aircraft could fly. I followed them for a time, seeing them make instantaneous speed and direction changes that no aircraft even today can remotely do. I know that in order for objects to do such things, they have to be essentially "massless," or have found a way of eliminating inertial mass.

Then in 2009, my best friend of 35 years, just weeks before he died (he knew he was dying but did not let on) one night came forward with the story for no apparent reason that he had once been abducted by a UFO. This was a former IT for the FBI that was anything but prone to wild stories and had nothing to gain by making this up. I meant to follow up on this at a later date after I had time to cogitate the matter, but I never got the chance. A couple weeks later he passed away. To this day I wonder why a dying man of considerable accomplishments would say such a wild thing if it were untrue?

Can't say about the veracity of the story but I will tell you this: when I was a kid, I saw three things through my first telescope moving very high overhead in a way that no aircraft could fly. I followed them for a time, seeing them make instantaneous speed and direction changes that no aircraft even today can remotely do. I know that in order for objects to do such things, they have to be essentially "massless," or have found a way of eliminating inertial mass.

Then in 2009, my best friend of 35 years, just weeks before he died (he knew he was dying but did not let on) one night came forward with the story for no apparent reason that he had once been abducted by a UFO. This was a former IT for the FBI that was anything but prone to wild stories and had nothing to gain by making this up. I meant to follow up on this at a later date after I had time to cogitate the matter, but I never got the chance. A couple weeks later he passed away. To this day I wonder why a dying man of considerable accomplishments would say such a wild thing if it were untrue?
I Won't Call Any Of These People Liars
Making Up A Story They Know To Be Un-True

There's Just Nothing To Prove Any Of It
Sightings Or Other-Wise
Has Extra-Terrestrial Origin

Or Bigfoot Is A Flesh And Blood Critter
Or That Ghosts Are Spirits Of Formerly Living Things

We Just Don't Know
Why It Occurs, Or What It Is

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List