Alex Jones Suit Bumped Up $45.2 Million

He's getting railroaded. That being said, he should have never said Sandy Hook was a hoax. There's no viable proof that it was.

That easily opened him up to what he's experiencing now.
What about the Russia Hoax? Hillary The Murderer tore this country apart. She should be executed the murdering fucking bitch

He's getting railroaded. That being said, he should have never said Sandy Hook was a hoax. There's no viable proof that it was.

That easily opened him up to what he's experiencing now.
Being held responsible for vicious false claims is not being railroaded

More from the folks at Raw Story. The site that makes the MAGAtards cry.

The big stories just started. Alex Jones is going to get slayed further on. He is getting off easy now. Hah ha ha!

"That's about $50 million that Alex Jones will have to pay out to these families in the first of three defamation cases from Sandy Hook parents," said Collins. "This is just for two different families. And this is a trial set in Austin, Texas, not Connecticut like the next one will be. This is a lot of money for Alex Jones. It's alleged that he makes somewhere upward of $800,000 a day. Still, $50 million to lose in two days is a tremendous amount of cash. The plaintiffs were asking for $150 million, that's a third of this. Punitive damages normally don't go 10 times the amount of compensatory damages. But that's what Alex Jones is dealing with here, that's the payout of $50 million."

If you voted democrapper, you are responsible for that you mother fucking bastard

You believed the Russia hoax you GD son of a bitch

Why do you support an incestuous pedophile in the WH. Why GD you?
Lol, hilarious. Another win for the good guys! I can hear your butt hurt from here and I like it. I love it! I want more of it! Good day in the neighborhood!

"A jury in Texas ruled the radio host must pay $45.2m in punitive damages, in addition to $4.1m in compensatory damages they awarded a day earlier"

Big mouth is really gonna pay now. That $45M is to go to the parents of one child.

When you earn a lot of money, envious greedy green eyed jealous lazy parasitic POS LWNJs and their corrupt clueless crony dupes will always try to steal it from you rather than earning it themselves.

It's just the nature of scumbags.

Last edited:
When you earn a lot of money, envious greedy green eyed jealous lazy parasitic POS LWNJs and their corrupt clueless crony dupes will always try to take it from you instead of earning it themselves.

How did anyone "earn" the wealth created out of nothing and pumped into the markets?

The "big mouth is gonna pay". Wow, what does that say about the 1st Amendment?

That the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to lying and harming people with those lies.

To once again relay a well worn example.

It is not illegal to yell "fire" in a crowded theater. That is your 1st Amendment right.

If by doing that and there is no fire and you harm people, that is not.

Being held responsible for vicious false claims is not being railroaded
No, he's paying the price for his words. But, as with anything in a nation which prides itself on equal application of law, due process is still a thing. I agree with the punishment, but not with the process with which it was reached.

No, he's paying the price for his words. But, as with anything in a nation which prides itself on equal application of law, due process is still a thing. I agree with the punishment, but not with the way it has been carried out so far.

He didn't get due process?

It's going to be 800 million by the time it's over. I'm happy for those parents.

No, he's paying the price for his words. But, as with anything in a nation which prides itself on equal application of law, due process is still a thing. I agree with the punishment, but not with the process with which it was reached.
Alex Jones has exploited the legal process as long as he can

Time to pay the Piper

Forum List

Back