Alex Jones Scolded for Conspiracy Talk About Pedophelia in High Places and DC: Answer: "You mean like Jeffrey Epstein?"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

Yes. Let's talk about the missing names of the rapists in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, Jeffrey Epstein, and Pizzagate.

Last edited:

Yes. Let's talk about the missing names of the rapists in the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, Jeffrey Epstein, and Pizzagate.

The crowd goes bananas! Will this thread make it to Conspiracy, too?

Where they on the Lolita?
I don't recall. But Bill Clinton (D) was on the Lolita Express many times. I've posted the flight logs here a couple of times.

One telling thing is that Bill Clinton, with no wife or kids or secret service agents onboard flew on the Lolita Express to Bangkok, Thailand, a city which is widely know as the child sex tourism capital of the world.

WTF do you think Bill Clinton was doing in Bangkok with child sex traffickers?

I don't recall. But Bill Clinton (D) was on the Lolita Express many times. I've posted the flight logs here a couple of times.

One telling thing is that Bill Clinton, with no wife or kids or secret service agents onboard flew on the Lolita Express to Bangkok, Thailand, a city which is widely know as the child sex tourism capital of the world.

Trying to talk them out of it?

Yes I recall he ditched his Secret Service detail.

Forum List

Back