Alex Jones Ordered To Pay $4.1 Million In Compensatory Damages. Punitive Damage Amount To Come Tomorrow. Bad Week For Conservatives Only Gets Worse

Though I do not believe for one second that $45 million dollars of damage was caused.
No matter what ANY OF YOU claim to the contrary.

I am glad that idiot got what he deserved.
You simply, cannot run around and deliberately make up shit/call people liars.
It's called 'slander/libel'.

Jeez - you'd think his lawyer would have screamed at him that his Sandy Hook blather was MASSIVELY actionable?
Apparently not.
Or Jones didn't listen.
Its pretty rough to have your kid murdered, and then to have some asshole with a huge audience start saying youre lying and that your kid didnt even exist. Then his brain dead conspiracy goon squad starts calling youre house, giving death threats, dangerous strangers start showing up at your door all the time, etc. When this starts happening, instead of toning down the rhetoric, he went full speed ahead. He LOVED that his listeners were going to their homes.

If it was me, I would probably want him dead. At the very least i would want him to be bankrupt.

Last edited:
Though I think Jones is a joke.
Criminally charged with what?
We do have laws protecting free speech, you know?

What he said was pathetic and actionable.
But I see nothing illegal in it.
We have freedom of speech, but as we all know, you cant yell "fire" in a crowded theatre. You cant wind up your retard conspiracy theory base to go fuck with the parents of dead kids.

We have freedom of speech, but as we all know, you cant yell "fire" in a crowded theatre. You cant wind up your retard conspiracy theory base to go fuck with the parents of dead kids.
next up they'll call up Alex Jones to testify for the Jan 6 committee...just you watch...it never ends with the deep state!

I am take??? It's terrible.

What the fuck is "You're take" anyway? Makes no sense, reinforces the fact your previous post makes no sense either.

If you can't be clearer than that, I guess it's time to stop talking to each other, it's clearly a waste of time. Bye.
Couldn’t figure out the typo from You’re to your? YOU'RE probably right this is a waste of time.

Its pretty rough to have your kid murdered, and then to have some asshole with a huge audience start saying youre lying and that your kid didnt even exist. Then his brain dead conspiracy goon squad starts calling youre house, giving death threats, dangerous strangers start showing up at your door all the time, etc. When this starts happening, instead of toning down the rhetoric, he went full speed ahead. He LOVED that his listeners were going to their homes.

If it was me, I would probably want him dead. At the very least i would want him to be bankrupt.
Blah, blah, blah.
You want him dead.
Ohhh...that's REAL mature.
Whatever.

Unlike you - I would not give a fuck what that loser said about me.
If it was a flat out lie - I would sue him and get rich.
If it wasn't?
What the fuck would I care?
Sticks and stones.

Fuck some of you lefties are thin-skinned.
Sheesh!!!

We are done here.

Once again, I despise both parties.

Last edited:
He's kinda nutty, talking about lizard people and such. I've never listened to him beyond a snippet here and there. Even though he is considered right wing, I think his nuttiness is more detriment than asset.
Shock Jock?

Forum List

Back