Alex Jones Hasn't Changed

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I think my favorite Alex Jones conspiracy theory is the one where the government is “putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin’ frogs gay.”

“The majority of frogs in most areas of the United States are now gay.” Exactly how Alex Jones determined this is unknown.

You would think after having his nuts kicked over the moon in the Sandy Hook lawsuit, Jones would seek counseling and tone his rhetoric down.

Nope!

Apparently the New World Order is creating "race-specific bioweapons" which are going to be used to wipe out Africa.

Jones says he's not cool with this but that most white Americans will be:

And you'll be under such invasion from the refugees of the economic warfare in Africa that you will quietly, while you're playing cards with your buddies say well, it had to be done.

A little further along he says this:

It's all part of a plan, folks. It's all part of a very sophisticated plan and I don't just study history. I don't just study the New World Order. I have the holy spirit. Doesn't mean I'm a perfect vessel, far from it. But I do have deep connection to God and God tells me that if I take part in wiping out the brown people, the Black people, that I will be cut off from God. We’re supposed to lift each other up.

There are few people who are more dangerous than lunatics who believe they are doing God's will. People like that blow up nightclubs and fly airplanes into buildings.

Jones wraps things up with this:

Now that doesn't mean when a gang of racist, foaming at the mouth Black people come to rape, rob, or kill you, which is just, it's out of control right now, that you don't defend yourself and kill every person you need to protect your family if they're attacking you.

He's buying into the race war bullshit.

gay-frog-pride.jpg

Alex Jones will never change, and he will continue spewing crazy hateful crap for as long as he has a platform to do it.

When did frogs start voting Democrat?
I knew we had a lot of croakers on the voting rolls but I had no idea...
How long till Marc Elias sues Alex on behalf of Kermit?

He can't change. This stuff is a money machine for MAGA media. This is all they do: Conspiracy, paranoia, manipulation. The audience isn't going anywhere.
What is shameful are Chameleon's like most democrat's are...

Aw gee. I have a soft spot in my heart for Alex Jones. I grew up with him on the shortwave. When he was young he crashed the Bohemian Grove. He was special forces- and they chased him out with armed guards. That's what made him famous. Do you guys know that?

The reason why Alex Jones is so popular in this country, is because white grievance is that popular.

He peddles that smut to the tune of over a billion dollars worth.

That's something to mulch on, isn't it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back