ALERT: Final Votes "tallied" with Mitt Romney at 47%. The definition of "irony".

Icing on the cake, whoever secretly filmed that needs a medal or something.

Both Romney videos were brought to public attention by the grandson of Jimmie Carter. That makes it all the sweeter because Romney constantly slimed former President Carter and Romney was brought down by Carter's grandson. I've seem Carter's grandson speak and he is very, very satisfied.

I know how Chicago politics are played, so quit crying about your fake messiah being called out on his shit and grow a pair.

Most Republicans are dumb, but Gwennie is the type that needs to wear a drool bucket under her chin. Stalin referred to her type as "Useful Idiots." DerPartieRepublikkan holds her in similar contempt, but still manipulates her and utilizes her servicies.

LOL!!! Oh, you people are fascinating! The truth hurts you, doesn't it?

Truth isn't something you make up. That would be "delusion". Learn the true name of your psychotic episodes.

And your evidence is what? I know asking a conservative for facts or proof is like asking a fence for a blowjob, but if this is the whiny bullshit you're going to pull out, back it up.

Evidence??? As if liberals actually care about evidence. There's plenty of it out there....but I'm not about to do your research for you, so if you're insistent on "evidence" then go get it. Until then, don't count on me doing your work for you. All of you obama freaks know he cheats, lies, and would steal any election just to keep him in office. I know how Chicago politics are played, so quit crying about your fake messiah being called out on his shit and grow a pair.

I live in Chicago and you are an idiot. Making stupid allegations with only Arab owned "Fox" to back them up. Nothing you can prove, fucking parrot.

Wow.....you really are desperate. Not only are you crying with your talking points about Fox, but you exhibit delusional denial about Chicago politics. If anyone is a parrot, it is you......

OMG, that is sooo delicious!

No, what's hilarious is that liberals think that obama is actually on your side when he really isn't. He would sell his grandmother to meet his political ends....and you people are no part of that. You are just spokes on a wheel. And dumb enough to listen to the rhetoric.

There is no evidence of that in his background or anything he has done while in public office or when teaching constitutional law at the university here in Chicago. What you describe is what right wingers want to believe because they have no real reason to hate him so they have to make up something.

Oh yes, conservatives have nothing else better to do with their time other than make obama look bad. The reality is that he can do that all by himself, without conservatives lifting a finger to help out. obama gives conservatives plenty of reason to not like him. If you insist on blathering on and on about how conservatives "hate" obama because he's black or some other equally assinine accusation, then go visit Chris Matthews or Rachel Madcow.......both of them are crazy as loons, just like the liberals.

No, what's hilarious is that liberals think that obama is actually on your side when he really isn't. He would sell his grandmother to meet his political ends....and you people are no part of that. You are just spokes on a wheel. And dumb enough to listen to the rhetoric.

There is no evidence of that in his background or anything he has done while in public office or when teaching constitutional law at the university here in Chicago. What you describe is what right wingers want to believe because they have no real reason to hate him so they have to make up something.

Oh yes, conservatives have nothing else better to do with their time other than make obama look bad. The reality is that he can do that all by himself, without conservatives lifting a finger to help out. obama gives conservatives plenty of reason to not like him. If you insist on blathering on and on about how conservatives "hate" obama because he's black or some other equally assinine accusation, then go visit Chris Matthews or Rachel Madcow.......both of them are crazy as loons, just like the liberals.

So now you are attacking others? You don't have any proof supporting anything you've said and then expand your bubble of delusional hate to include even more.

You know, there are people that can help you. They will even seem sympathetic and they can prescribe medication so you clan sleep at night. All that "boogeyman Obama fear" has to be taking it's toll. It's why you have those rings under your eyes.

BackwardsFail.jpg

So now you are attacking others? You don't have any proof supporting anything you've said and then expand your bubble of delusional hate to include even more.

You know, there are people that can help you. They will even seem sympathetic and they can prescribe medication so you clan sleep at night. All that "boogeyman Obama fear" has to be taking it's toll. It's why you have those rings under your eyes.

BackwardsFail.jpg

You poor liberals.....psychotic breakdowns are part and parcel of your mental health conditions. It must be painful........

There is so much bullshit in your thread I can't even begin to focus on one of them. But one thing is for sure.....the vast amount of voter fraud suppressed Romney's real count. Had obama not engaged in voter fraud, Romney would be sitting in the WH come January. That said, what's done is done....nothing we can do about it now. But you can count one thing.....the liberals will rue the day that they put obama back in office.

And your evidence is what? I know asking a conservative for facts or proof is like asking a fence for a blowjob, but if this is the whiny bullshit you're going to pull out, back it up.

Evidence??? As if liberals actually care about evidence. There's plenty of it out there....but I'm not about to do your research for you, so if you're insistent on "evidence" then go get it. Until then, don't count on me doing your work for you. All of you obama freaks know he cheats, lies, and would steal any election just to keep him in office. I know how Chicago politics are played, so quit crying about your fake messiah being called out on his shit and grow a pair.

Let me get this straight. You make a claim that voter fraud helped Obama win without providing evidence. Someone asks for evidence and you aren't about to do research for them? Pathetic! Maybe you should do your own research before making baseless claims next time.

Most Republicans are dumb, but Gwennie is the type that needs to wear a drool bucket under her chin. Stalin referred to her type as "Useful Idiots." DerPartieRepublikkan holds her in similar contempt, but still manipulates her and utilizes her servicies.

LOL!!! Oh, you people are fascinating! The truth hurts you, doesn't it?

Truth isn't something you make up. That would be "delusion". Learn the true name of your psychotic episodes.

Ah, so liberals now want to focus on "truth"......or is it simply a diversion tactic? You know how liberals are....they like to say one thing, but do another.

Let me get this straight. You make a claim that voter fraud helped Obama win without providing evidence. Someone asks for evidence and you aren't about to do research for them? Pathetic! Maybe you should do your own research before making baseless claims next time.

You liberals should know about making "baseless claims".....you invented the concept!

You liberals should know about making "baseless claims".....you invented the concept!

Maybe you should find another thread to spread your lies in, you have nothing to offer here.

It was a Chinese-American female activist unhappy with how Bain Capital treats its Chinese women workers. Very very crappy is how they are treated.

Regards from Rosie

Maybe you should find another thread to spread your lies in, you have nothing to offer here.

Plenty to offer even if liberals insist on running this country into the ground, but for those of us who work it's bedtime. Too bad you'll never know an honest day's work....feel real sorry for people like you. It's truly sad.....you really must find some professional help.

It was a Chinese-American female activist unhappy with how Bain Capital treats its Chinese women workers. Very very crappy is how they are treated.

Regards from Rosie

And women in the obama administration are continuously offered up as sacrificial lambs, ready for the slaugher so as to avoid obama taking responsibility for anything. Go take your fake "women's issues" somewhere that will actually take you seriously.

Plenty to offer even if liberals insist on running this country into the ground, but for those of us who work it's bedtime. Too bad you'll never know an honest day's work....feel real sorry for people like you. It's truly sad.....you really must find some professional help.

You have to work on Thanksgiving? That sucks. I'm off tomorrow and Friday. This entire talking point on how liberals don't work that you cons have been running with is a massive joke.

so you either work at starbucks or a movie theater?

So he was dead right in his comments.
He was more accurate that the right-wing pundits and as accurate as Nate Silver.
I think you've all underestimated the man.

I guess in a weird way.

He said he wouldn't represent 47% of the country. Then on his website, he said he wanted to cut education and bring immigrants with degrees here. I linked to it about 50 times at least. The 47%, which is his base applauded those plans. Why? I don't know. Rick Santorum said education is for snobs and the Republican Party doesn't have the "elite, smart" people and never will. Republicans wildly applauded those comments.

I guess Republicans, the 47%, were just making sure they wouldn't be taking any "gifts". Gifts like "jobs, support, help, organization, protection against foreign companies" and so on.

so have Democrats.....and it has been linked for you at least 50 times.....go ahead show us a dance.....again.....

So he was dead right in his comments.
He was more accurate that the right-wing pundits and as accurate as Nate Silver.
I think you've all underestimated the man.

I guess in a weird way.

He said he wouldn't represent 47% of the country. Then on his website, he said he wanted to cut education and bring immigrants with degrees here. I linked to it about 50 times at least. The 47%, which is his base applauded those plans. Why? I don't know. Rick Santorum said education is for snobs and the Republican Party doesn't have the "elite, smart" people and never will. Republicans wildly applauded those comments.

I guess Republicans, the 47%, were just making sure they wouldn't be taking any "gifts". Gifts like "jobs, support, help, organization, protection against foreign companies" and so on.

The majority of Republicans are just fucking stupid. That's their biggest problem. They run away from education, facts and any sense of progress like a nerdy kid being chased by bullies.
your probably right since they blindly follow a "Party".....now since you forgot to mention it i will.....so are the Majority of Democrats since they do the same thing.....

No, no, let her go on.
She's hilarious.

Especially ironic is that its the 47% that he wrote off who voted for him. The poor and uneducated south, the elderly, the very people who get the most government help.

Meanwhile, the president who works to help the disenfranchised poor and elderly is demonized by those same people

and he is doing such a great job....but then you believe everything your told.....so you would not know.....

Forum List

Back