Aleppo Battle: Al Qaeda's Jabhat Al-Nusra Is Friend To Syrian Rebel Groups, Harakat Hazm dissolved

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Al-Nusra sponges all the allegedly secular forces to include them into its Al-Qaeda Emirate it wants to establish in Syria. Officially US-backed Harakat Hazm group has dissolved itself, members join Islamist terror group Jabhat Shamiya.

"The many and varied groups fighting in Syria’s civil war have long been in a tug-of-war to control the northern city of Aleppo, but the current clashes have effectively lumped the factions in two camps: opposition brigades unofficially aligned with al Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra (JAN) or forces aligned with Syrian President Bashar Assad’s regime.

In Aleppo, JAN is part of a joint military operation room with two of the most well-equipped anti-regime rebel brigades in the north: Jabhat Shamiya (the Levant Front) and Jabhat Ansar al-Deen (Supporters of the Religion Front). The two coalitions have pulled resources and manpower from a variety of formerly independent brigades, bringing together hard-line extremist groups like the Islamic Front and the Mujahedeen Army with more secular units of the Free Syrian Army.

On Friday, state-run news agency SANA said Syrian regime bombing had killed JAN’s top military commander, Abu Hommam al-Shami. His replacement has not been announced, but his absence has not slowed JAN’s progress on the ground. JAN led Sunday’s offensive against regime forces in northern Aleppo, where Assad’s fighters have been trying to break the rebel hold since mid-February.

Though JAN is al Qaeda’s only branch in Syria, the group often downplays its role in al Qaeda Central’s long-term plan to establish an Islamic "emirate" in favor of marketing itself as a Syria-centric opposition group focused on the revolution and overthrowing Assad. Their strategy relies on their ability to work alongside opposition groups of varying degrees of extremism when fighting the Islamic State group.

“That dynamic inside of Aleppo city has been well established for quite some time. ... This is how command and control across organizations has been conducted inside of the grinding stalemate of Aleppo city,” Jennifer Cafarella, a Syria analyst at the Institute for the Study of War (ISW), said. “What we are seeing is a decrease in the role that those moderate actors are playing inside those coalitions.”

JAN’s gains in Aleppo were partially due to the group’s ability to neutralize one of its biggest rivals, U.S.-backed moderate rebel group Harakat Hazm. The group unofficially dissolved itself last week and the remaining members joined Jabhat Shamiya, according to ISW."
Aleppo Battle Al Qaeda s Jabhat Al-Nusra Is Friend To Syrian Rebel Groups

Since you lack the understanding or imagination of war or politics in the middle east...
Think of it like Democrats and Republicans fighting side by side for their country against outsiders and a dictator, instead of against each other (which will come again later). There is no love lost between them but it is a matter of survival at the moment and fighting the greater evils.
It is one of those cases where the enemy of my enemy is momentarily my ally. It does not make them philosophically symbiotic or even friends. It just means in this case they both have the same purpose.
You act like this is the only case in history where enemies have temporarily cooperated for both their sakes. They are not going to merge politically or get married for life. You think the allies and Russia did not cooperate against Hitler? Once the threat was eliminated we had decades of a cold war that nearly lead to mutual annihilation.
Do you have the capacity to think at all?

Since you lack the understanding or imagination of war or politics in the middle east...
Think of it like Democrats and Republicans fighting side by side for their country against outsiders and a dictator, instead of against each other (which will come again later). There is no love lost between them but it is a matter of survival at the moment and fighting the greater evils.
It is one of those cases where the enemy of my enemy is momentarily my ally. It does not make them philosophically symbiotic or even friends. It just means in this case they both have the same purpose.
You act like this is the only case in history where enemies have temporarily cooperated for both their sakes. They are not going to merge politically or get married for life. You think the allies and Russia did not cooperate against Hitler? Once the threat was eliminated we had decades of a cold war that nearly lead to mutual annihilation.
No. I don´t have the capacity to think that Al-Qaeda is seen as ally by secular rebels. Secular rebels would consider Al-Qaeda the bigger enemy. Result: Their are no secular rebels. It is all one bunch of Sunni extremist terrorists fighting to establish a Caliphate like ISIS. You continue to propagate Al-Qaeda, whatever happens. You are an Al-Qaeda advocate, a friend of terrorism.

No. I don´t have the capacity to think that Al-Qaeda is seen as ally by secular rebels. Secular rebels would consider Al-Qaeda the bigger enemy. Result: Their are no secular rebels. It is all one bunch of Sunni extremist terrorists fighting to establish a Caliphate like ISIS. You continue to propagate Al-Qaeda, whatever happens. You are an Al-Qaeda advocate, a friend of terrorism.

and when it came to russia, al-qaida was an ally. When Russia was gone they became the enemy.
Group become temporarily or limited allies for many reason. It is not out of any great love or similar beliefs.
Why is Assad and ISIS cooperating?

and when it came to russia, al-qaida was an ally. When Russia was gone they became the enemy.
Group become temporarily or limited allies for many reason. It is not out of any great love or similar beliefs.
When it came to Russia, the US created Al-Qaeda.
Assad and ISIS aren´t cooperating. The US made ISIS and still feeds it:
Iraqi government US-led anti-terror coalition main reason why ISIL still exists. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
US embassy in Baghdad is the ISIS command center US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So fuck off with your dirty lies, terrorroach.

When it came to Russia, the US created Al-Qaeda.
Assad and ISIS aren´t cooperating. The US made ISIS and still feeds it:
Iraqi government US-led anti-terror coalition main reason why ISIL still exists. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
US embassy in Baghdad is the ISIS command center US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So fuck off with your dirty lies, terrorroach.

Muslims had been going on their own to fight Russia, US did not create them but it did assist them in their fight to remove russia occupation.
You keep deluding yourself that there is no cooperation between Assad and ISIS

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/web...osition-reveals-Assad-ISIS-work-together.html
The ISIS-Assad alliance Power Line
Why Assad Won t Fight ISIS
Isis jihadists and Assad regime enjoy symbiotic relationship says John Kerry World news The Guardian

Forum List

Back