Alec Baldwin for President!

Ozzy as secretary of defense ! " "In the fields the bodies burning, sorceres of deaths destruction---Oh lord yeah""

He says he can beat Trump easily and is thinking of running.

Charlie Sheen as VP!

Alec Baldwin Flirts With Presidential Run, Says Beating Trump Would Be "So Easy"
Lol your funny as hell no doubt.

Alex is the only person who could talk about himself more than obama talks about HIMSELF.
In a recent speech obama refered to him self like 392 times . but alex could top that with ease .Plus hes a moron on top of loving himself so much.
Charlie would make a great vp just give him a ho and a crack rock or 2 and he will go to a corner.
Much like uncle creepy only with a bottle of vodka.
Alex will do the same but he needs a mirror also.

Charlie Sheen as VP!

Alec Baldwin Flirts With Presidential Run, Says Beating Trump Would Be "So Easy"
Why not? If Donald Trump can become President then anybody can. Americans have proven their stupidity.
C81CD2E4-501A-4EBB-BDC2-155ED5A8FB6A.gif

Charlie Sheen as VP!

Why not? If Donald Trump can become President then anybody can. Americans have proven their stupidity.
View attachment 254792
Yep. That’s Trump and his supporters pretty much every day. Grievances galore.
Lol democrats become more delusional everyday now you've got morons I got Alex Baldwin thinking running for president hes a cartoon character

Charlie Sheen as VP!

View attachment 254792
Lol democrats become more delusional everyday now you've got morons I got Alex Baldwin thinking running for president hes a cartoon character
Trump was a parody cartoon of the rich, greedy idiot long before Baldwin became anything.

Charlie Sheen as VP!

View attachment 254792
Trump was a parody cartoon of the rich, greedy idiot long before Baldwin became anything.
Only 6 more years.

View attachment 254792
Only 6 more years.
Maybe. Lot's of stupid, terrible people in this country. There won't be any deals, legislation, or successful negotiations during that time, though. I hope Trump doesn't leave things in ruins for a Dem to fix the way the Dubya did. How many times did you vote for Dubya, btw?

Only 6 more years.
Maybe. Lot's of stupid, terrible people in this country. There won't be any deals, legislation, or successful negotiations during that time, though. I hope Trump doesn't leave things in ruins for a Dem to fix the way the Dubya did. How many times did you vote for Dubya, btw?
Flee Amerikkka while you still can.

Only 6 more years.
Like Trump's granddaddy tried to do? No way. Especially not when I've got the numbers.

Only 6 more years.
Like Trump's granddaddy tried to do? No way. Especially not when I've got the numbers.
You think that wall is to keep people out?

Only 6 more years.
You think that wall is to keep people out?
Wall? :cuckoo:

Only 6 more years.
What did obummer fix lol

Charlie Sheen as VP!

View attachment 254792
Yes he was a democrat before he grew up and became a Amrrican

Forum List

Back