Alcohol

I assume there is also a dirty ethnic policy. Northern Europeans are naturally more addicted to alcohol, so the dealcoholization of America prevents the displacement of Americans from America. And the fact that the left expresses the interests of the European colonists is beyond doubt, it was from the very beginning just like that. Now also the Trumpsters.

I assume there is also a dirty ethnic policy. Northern Europeans are naturally more addicted to alcohol, so the dealcoholization of America prevents the displacement of Americans from America. And the fact that the left expresses the interests of the European colonists is beyond doubt, it was from the very beginning just like that. Now also the Trumpsters.
Russia and former Soviet possessions are the number 1 consumers of alcohol in the world today. Too many sites confirm this to post.

In Russia, alcohol propaganda also comes from the North-West

Russia and former Soviet possessions are the number 1 consumers of alcohol in the world today. Too many sites confirm this to post.
Historical Russia is actually Lithuania. These are their traditions, they basically also spread to the historical region of Muscovy. The Russians are not a single people, just like the Americans.

In all the northern countries of Europe, a very strict anti-alcohol policy is carried out. In Finland, this is an open national issue.

Now in the Russian Federation the problem of alcoholism is not acute.
But judging by the indirect signs, they stimulate alcoholism. Alcohol is cheap, there are no anti-advertising measures in stores, there is a lot of cheap counterfeit vodka. And this again coincides with the left trend.

In the Finnish regions of the Russian Empire in the 19th century, alcohol was prohibited.

Although the problem of female alcoholism in Russia has greatly increased. But now they no longer pay attention to it. Previously, it was believed that alcohol was mainly consumed by men, now there is no difference. When I realized that it had become a mass phenomenon, I was shocked. Previously, for a woman, the daily use of alcohol was considered a shame. That was about 10-15 years ago yet.

It seems to have something to do with migrations. Beautiful women have almost disappeared, and overweight women have become the norm, it is about 90% of the female population now in the central regions. Maybe in Siberia it's still not so, I don't know

In the 90s, Russia had a reputation for beautiful women, do you know that? Although it is not a fact that there were fewer of them in America. And they are still in America.

So any correlation can be denied. Here the statistics are confirmed by the logic of politics.

No. The connection must be shown. And not just because they happen at the same time.

If a leftist get elected president, and then an earthquake destroys a city. Did the leftist bring the earthquake?

These women are not usually very obese, but their bodies are completely flabby, they have cellulite and folds of fat hang down. the figures are disproportionate, the movements are clumsy, the gait is not graceful. Including doctors have such a view, almost all.
There are women who are slightly overweight, but they still look good because they have a good muscular frame. This is just more of an oriental type, and in the East it’s women who don’t drink.

It would be interesting to know about Latin America in this sense. There are also such women, there are a lot of them at carnivals, they have sexy bodies even if they are overweight

If a leftist get elected president, and then an earthquake destroys a city. Did the leftist bring the earthquake?
This has already been discussed above. I said why it is beneficial for them.

And yes, natural disasters are also the fault of the left and the Trumpsters. It is they who set fire to the forests in California to exterminate the local population from there, it is they who arranged the global refrigerator, reducing carbon emissions, for the acclimatization of northern Europeans in the southernlands. They plant fields with forests, swamp soils, destroy pastures, exterminate big wild cattle, and breed predatory animals.
They have exterminated the Aurochs all over Eurasia, now they are exterminating the American Bison.
They have a strong impact on the environment.

There's no fantasy here, that's obvious.

It is quite possible that the hurricanes of Western America are also their work. They have an interest in it. I don't know if it's technically possible, but it can't be ruled out.

Do women in Latin America drink a lot of alcohol? Who knows?

I think that historically they did not drink, it is customary to use coca and coffee there.

See what sexy bodies they have.

This has already been discussed above. I said why it is beneficial for them.

And yes, natural disasters are also the fault of the left and the Trumpsters. It is they who set fire to the forests in California to exterminate the local population from there, it is they who arranged the global refrigerator, reducing carbon emissions, for the acclimatization of northern Europeans in the southernlands. They plant fields with forests, swamp soils, destroy pastures, exterminate big wild cattle, and breed predatory animals.
They have exterminated the Aurochs all over Eurasia, now they are exterminating the American Bison.
They have a strong impact on the environment.

There's no fantasy here, that's obvious.
You are grossly misinformed.
It is quite possible that the hurricanes of Western America are also their work.
Hurricanes in western America. When was the last time they had a hurricane in CA, OR, WA, or AK? I think I heard of one in HI some years back but that is the central Pacific Ocean--not western America. You need to stick to something you have knowledge of--American society and politics aren't included in that description.

They are not skinny, but they have round butts and thighs, plenty of muscle, narrow hips, and great skin. Fat does not hang down, there is no cellulite.

They're just like American pin-ups. Great bodies.

And the faces are also mostly beautiful

Hurricanes in western America. When was the last time they had a hurricane in CA, OR, WA, or AK? I think I heard of one in HI some years back but that is the central Pacific Ocean--not western America. You need to stick to something you have knowledge of--American society and politics aren't included in that description.
In general, these hurricanes are quite frequent, they are considered as a separate phenomenon, and not as a mere accident.

I've lived in western America for 63 years, 45 years in CA, and I have NEVER seen a hurricane in that time.
Once again: this is a separate ecological phenomenon. All of these urahagns form in the Atlantic and pass through Central America. This has been happening continuously since the 17th century.

Forum List

Back