Alabama Governor Bentley had illicit affair with staffer in Governor’s office

Who cares? He is a hypocrite for whining about traditional marriage, though.

I looked at his website and it looks like he's doing a good job at governor. Also, how many Democratic politicians have had affairs? Most of them probably.

Clinton didn't get in trouble for his extra-marital affairs, he got in trouble for lying about it under oath, and encouraging Monica Lewinsky to lie under oath.

I looked at his website and it looks like he's doing a good job at governor. Also, how many Democratic politicians have had affairs? Most of them probably.
Democratic governors don't run on family values ... Bentley did.

you people have some nerve. As if no one ever sins because they try to stick to some morals and honor in their lives. I guess they all can't be like the left/dems who has no morals or honor, (example of a left wingers: billy the hound dog Clinton) so they think they can go around judging others

So it's ok for Democratic politicians to be immoral and unethical slimeballs because that's what they stand for?
yep, that is what I believe they just said: the left/dems have no morals, honor or pride so it's ok if they screw around on their wife/spouse. ask Hillary about that
their thing though is if they are caught they go out to ruin the life of the person they got Caught have a blowjob from. we can ask Hillary about that too

Last edited:
So it's ok for Democratic politicians to be immoral and unethical slimeballs because that's what they stand for?
yep, that is what I believe they just said: the left/dems have no morals, honor or pride so it's ok if they screw around on their wife/spouse. ask Hillary about that
their thing though is if they are caught they go out to ruin the life of the person they got Caught have a blowjob from. we can ask Hillary about that too
You're making the argument that's it was OK for Bentley to screw around in his office, right?

Is this wrong, Political Junky? Should the governor be forced out of office?
Yes & yes.

Very well. Then I suppose you won't be supporting Hillary campaign to uphold your conviction.

Political Junky

So, can we expect you to disavow Clinton or are you going to be a typical liberal hypocrite?

but don't you know. No dem runs on family values anymore so they are to be excused and even admired by some. this thread is so low even for a leftie.

If that suits you. Bentley is a hypocrite.
Doesn't it make you a hypocrite to judge a Republican but not judge a Democrat? That's a double standard. And who the hell are you to judge? Since you are a Democrat, I can assume you are a homosexual and/or a transvestite.

If that suits you. Bentley is a hypocrite.
Doesn't it make you a hypocrite to judge a Republican but not judge a Democrat? That's a double standard. And who the hell are you to judge? Since you are a Democrat, I can assume you are a homosexual and/or a transvestite.
I don't judge unless it's a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back