Alabama denies murderer an ayatollah at his execution

Alabama is the closest thing to a Middle Eastern sharia law state in America. This guy’s lucky they didn’t have him lashed to death.

Alabama is the closest thing to a Middle Eastern sharia law state in America. This guy’s lucky they didn’t have him lashed to death.

How does denying someone an Ayatollah to attend their execution add up to "sharia"? I'll never understand the leftist viewpoint.

But in any event, he should have definitely considered Alabama's justice system before deciding to go on a crime spree in their state.

Mr. Ray should have really have considered this, before he chose to commit his heinous crime in the Great State of Alabama.

Alabama doesn't go for this kind of shit, this case should serve as a notice for other muslim criminals looking for a state to practice their trade.

Domineque Ray Is Executed in Alabama After Supreme Court Bid Fails — ProPublica
AL went for bombing black neighborhoods, not much of an example to follow.

AL bombs black neighborhoods? Link on that?

Mr. Ray should have really have considered this, before he chose to commit his heinous crime in the Great State of Alabama.

Alabama doesn't go for this kind of shit, this case should serve as a notice for other muslim criminals looking for a state to practice their trade.

AL went for bombing black neighborhoods, not much of an example to follow.

AL bombs black neighborhoods? Link on that?
Search "Bombingham AL" and take a trip into history.

Guess it's time to deny religious comfort at an execution UNLESS the religious leader is one approved by the State.

Nice to see the tards come out in sympathy for a triple murderer and rapist.

Good riddance!

Ray, 42, was convicted in 1999 of killing two teenage brothers in his hometown of Selma. Later that year, he was convicted of raping and killing a 15-year-old Selma girl

Guess it's time to deny religious comfort at an execution UNLESS the religious leader is one approved by the State.

If it was that important to Mr. Ray, he should have gone to Illinois or California to commit his murders. That's the message he should get.

I don't agree with the death penalty but I shed no tears for his passing. Good riddance. I just wonder why it takes 20 years to do it??

Greg

--------------------------------------------- isn't that EMPLOYED by the State and that probably due to Security Concerns Bode .

I think it should be 10X painful as the victim(s) endured.

Send a message. Get all of them Finished off w/i 90 days after arrest. zero tolerance. Televise the events. Fri-Sat night live executions. Mandantory viewing in JV hall. Just do it. Try it. Trust me. TIT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back