Al Sharpton & MSNBC caught LYING (again)

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The thing I don't understand here is why Bill O'Reilly (and people in his position) don't file libel charges against Sharpton & MSBNC.

These people and groups (Al Sharpton, George Soros, MSNBC, Think Progress, etc.) have been lying their asses off for so long, ignorant moron's like franco and Swallow actually believe the bullshit their masters are spoon feeding them. It's time they are properly brought up on libel and slander charges and prosecuted to the letter of the law. The left-wing Nazi-like propaganda has done enough damage to this country. We need to stand up and put an end to it.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/08/16/bill-o’reilly-catches-al-sharpton-in-massive-lie/

The thing I don't understand here is why Bill O'Reilly (and people in his position) don't file libel charges against Sharpton & MSBNC.

These people and groups (Al Sharpton, George Soros, MSNBC, Think Progress, etc.) have been lying their asses off for so long, ignorant moron's like franco and Swallow actually believe the bullshit their masters are spoon feeding them. It's time they are properly brought up on libel and slander charges and prosecuted to the letter of the law. The left-wing Nazi-like propaganda has done enough damage to this country. We need to stand up and put an end to it.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/08/16/bill-o’reilly-catches-al-sharpton-in-massive-lie/

It has something to do with being a "public figure". The threshold for libel is much much higher.

It has something to do with being a "public figure". The threshold for libel is much much higher.

Thanks for adding this as I was not aware of that.

However, if I were them, I would still do my best to bring a case. Even if you don't win, you bring their lies to light and they just MIGHT (and I stress might) get tired of having everyone bring them up on charges every time they open their mouth. They'll go broke trying to defend themselves for lying about Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Andrew Wilkow, and on and on.

Can't make this stuff up. Doggie thinks he caught one and then his link goes to ............... Glenn Beck. :rofl:

-- with a description of two media talking heads spinning the same story two different ways.

So where's the "lie"?

In the OP, that's where.

Oh by the way, learn something:

Libel
li·bel
/ˈlībəl/
Noun
A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation
Verb
Defame (someone) by publishing a libel

:cuckoo:

O'Reilly is such a neocon, I don't care what those racist, transvestites on MSNBC say about him.

Forum List

Back