Al Sharpton Compares Hollywood To Rocky Mountains: "The Higher Up You Go, The Whiter It Looks"

More whining about whitey not giving away more of what he earned to those who haven't earned anything.

You have to work hard to work your way up in the real world. Not many blacks do the work needed to get up there.
Why work when you can just bitch about it and get some politician to pass a law on your behalf?

Wasn't there that black kid in the remake of The Karate Kid? Wasn't the remake of I am Legend with Will Smith recast as a black saviour? I watched Gone Girl last night, and I swear the smart no nonsense defence lawyer was black. I'm sure of it. Actually shit didn't Forest Whitaker win the Academy Award a few years back as Best Actor. Jamie Foxx I seem to see in every second movie these days. Holy shit, quick someone notify Sharpton NOW! We can quickly amend his statement before he looks like a fool....quick!

Lack of white guilt does NOT a racist make!! President Obama: tear down those ghetto walls; walls of ignorance, poverty and despair!!!

Get them real JOBS!!!!

Greg

What is Al talking about? He wants this and that for blacks yet he wont insist they show up on time to reap the benefit of voter appreciation handouts

-Geaux

It took Obama six years to think about US jobs.............. Still waiting......

Greg

Wasn't there that black kid in the remake of The Karate Kid? Wasn't the remake of I am Legend with Will Smith recast as a black saviour? I watched Gone Girl last night, and I swear the smart no nonsense defence lawyer was black. I'm sure of it. Actually shit didn't Forest Whitaker win the Academy Award a few years back as Best Actor. Jamie Foxx I seem to see in every second movie these days. Holy shit, quick someone notify Sharpton NOW! We can quickly amend his statement before he looks like a fool....quick!

What he's referring to is the paucity of black directors and producers. There are some but not many. At the level of directors and producers it takes proven performance. Investors don't put their money where their affirmative action is.

Not only is it Whiter there are fewer riots, Hollywood types know who and where their offspring are, etc...

Al knows liberals run hollywood, right?
Ya. White Hollywood LIBs who, when there are no negroes around, laugh and make racist jokes about them. You know. Like they were caught doing to BOBO.
Yet the negroes are so fucking stupid they have convinced themselves White LIBs really do give a shit about negroes. More fool them.

Forum List

Back