Al-Qaeda's ‘peace envoy’ explodes among rivals in Aleppo

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can't comprehend anyone blowing themselves up just so they could murder others.

Date: 2014/02/02 - 23:30 source: Al Alam

An al-Qaeda ‘peace envoy’ in Syria has blown himself up among a rival militant group, killing 16 of them including two commanders, a new report says.

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - An al-Qaeda ‘peace envoy’ in Syria has blown himself up among a rival militant group, killing 16 of them including two commanders, a new report says.

The so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported on Sunday a militant from al-Qaeda’s Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) was sent to a group of rival militants, in al-Raei town in Aleppo, as a ‘peace envoy’ for negotiations.

It was the second time the envoy was sent for talks, but this time he turned out to be a suicide bomber who killed 16 people and wounded 20 others.

Continue reading:
Al-Qaeda's ?peace envoy? explodes among rivals in Aleppo

I can't comprehend anyone blowing themselves up just so they could murder others.

An al-Qaeda ‘peace envoy’ in Syria has blown himself up among a rival militant group, killing 16 of them including two commanders, a new report says.

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - An al-Qaeda ‘peace envoy’ in Syria has blown himself up among a rival militant group, killing 16 of them including two commanders, a new report says.

The so-called Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported on Sunday a militant from al-Qaeda’s Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) was sent to a group of rival militants, in al-Raei town in Aleppo, as a ‘peace envoy’ for negotiations.

It was the second time the envoy was sent for talks, but this time he turned out to be a suicide bomber who killed 16 people and wounded 20 others.

Continue reading:

They really should start calling it "The Religion of Pieces".

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

Continue reading:
And?? .. :cool:

Continue reading:

And?? .. :cool:

AND the only time I am aware of people voluntarily giving up their lives is when you see a soldier falling on a live grenade to save his buddies. Of course, Sunni Man, is not brave enough to do something like that. For all we know, Sunni Man being the good convert he is, is happy that the one who blew himself up is now in the Islamic cathouse in the sky where the houris are waiting on this guy hand and foot..

Continue reading:

Their purpose is to destroy the FSA morally, physically, any way they can

No doubt ..... :cool:

Well NO DOUBT sitting safely behind your computer, you will never attain the Islamic cathouse in the sky. What happens to Muslims who never attain the Islamic cathouse in the Sky when they die? Your friend Mrs. Sherri figures you go to Hell, but let's hear from you, a good Muslim, what happens to Muslims when they die.

Continue reading:

religion-of-Peace1.jpg

Continue reading:

religion-of-Peace1.jpg
37015161.jpg

Berg.jpg

hAAB46A33

akbar.jpg

Islam07.jpg

islamgod%2Bbless%2Bhitler.jpg

Religion-of-Peace-65744008805.jpeg

islam_is_not_a_religion_of_peace.png

The more Muslims who blow themselves up, the better. And when we spot a terrorists, we should nuke him or her, and make sure we get as many vermin carpet kissers as possible.

The more Muslims who blow themselves up, the better. And when we spot a terrorists, we should nuke him or her, and make sure we get as many vermin carpet kissers as possible.
I say build a big concrete warehouse with cameras allover the place, and put all the wanna be suicide bombers in there and give them some explosives and ammo. Sunni Girl will be an honorary member. Then sit back and watch the fireworks.

Neither ... :cool:
You promised future criminal behavior then? No other way to join club Islam.

Did you kill, rob, or rape to prove that you would be a good Muslim? After all, that's what Mohammed did.

Forum List

Back