AI Pioneer Says Its Threat To World May Be ‘More Urgent’ Than Climate Change

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Be very skeptical of this AI panic. Feels a lot like global warming and covid. A fake crisis to further erode individual freedoms and consolidate government power. Watch all the new government institutions around the world form to combat some imaginary sky net.

“I wouldn’t like to devalue climate change. I wouldn’t like to say, ‘You shouldn’t worry about climate change.’ That’s a huge risk too,” Hinton said. “But I think this might end up being more urgent.”

Yeah Geoffrey, man made global warming isn't real, so pretty much everything is more urgent.

This idiot just destroyed his life. I can't fucking believe how anti-science society is becoming. Jesus.

Pretty much ANYTHING is a greater threat to the world than “climate change.” I've been experiencing “climate change” for 63 years, and I'm still “kickin'.” Ingrown toenails are a greater threat to the world than “climate change.”

As for AI … it truly is a threat to personal freedom. It will circumvent the 1st & 4th Amendments (given enough time).

“I wouldn’t like to devalue climate change. I wouldn’t like to say, ‘You shouldn’t worry about climate change.’ That’s a huge risk too,” Hinton said. “But I think this might end up being more urgent.”
This may be a backdoor way of validating "climate change." Don't fall for debating which is more urgent.

75245_explkx5emte72no_full.jpeg

Forum List

Back