ahead of tonight's Texas debate with Gregg Abott, Beto meets with Uvalde family members supports gun purchase limits

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ahead of tonight one and only gubernatorial debate, families of children who died in the Uvalde school shooting joined Beto O’Rourke in Edinburg. “Our babies’ lives are on that ballot,” Lexi’s mom said. Families are asking for the expansion of gun restrictions.

I'll post the full debate when it becomes available on youtube, you decide who won! stay tuned!

I'm actually surprised parents would meet with him after his 'look at me' stunt immediately after the shooting.
You mean actually wanting solutions to mass shootings while Republicans whine…

Dont complain about mass shooting after a mass shooting

I'm actually surprised parents would meet with him after his 'look at me' stunt immediately after the shooting.
This whole thing doesn't pass the smell test.

How many of these Texas families have guns? Are they giving them up?

• Banned
Already watched it, it was a waste of time. The format sucked and beta the dork lied his ass off. Abbott spent about half of his very limited time calling out betas lies.

i was waiting for Beto to deliver the knockout punch. he knocked himself out, and backtracked on some of his policies

i was waiting for Beto to deliver the knockout punch. he knocked himself out, and backtracked on some of his policies

Was evasive on limitations on abortion and several times ignored the questions asked, to spew his inaccurate propaganda. I expect the dork to fall further behind in the polls once voters get a chance to digest his poor performance.

Forum List

Back