Ah, the intolerant scum...Twitter Erupts With Calls For Donald Trump To Be Assassinated

I can see the surprise on some faces when they are stormed by the Secret Service in SWAT gear at the local Starbucks. Poor Secret Service, trying to figure out what's what on this one.

It wont be that hard using traffic cameras and facial recognition software to ID the ring leaders, the professional rioters and then put them away for a decade or two.
Slow down, there, Jim. Are you referring to the protest marches last night?
That's still legal in this country and it had better stay that way. We'd not be here discussing this if a bunch of "professional rioters" and shit stirrers hadn't stood up and flapped their gums in the 1770's. Don't be forgetting that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. So to speak.
I have exactly zero problems with peaceful protest like MArtin Luther King led.

I do have a mountain of issues with thugs looting stores and assaulting by standers and comitting arson.
So we're not talking about last night's protests. Okay.
I believe that there was some hooliganism in Philadelphia and New York City.
That's a shame.

I can see the surprise on some faces when they are stormed by the Secret Service in SWAT gear at the local Starbucks. Poor Secret Service, trying to figure out what's what on this one.

It wont be that hard using traffic cameras and facial recognition software to ID the ring leaders, the professional rioters and then put them away for a decade or two.
That's still legal in this country and it had better stay that way. We'd not be here discussing this if a bunch of "professional rioters" and shit stirrers hadn't stood up and flapped their gums in the 1770's. Don't be forgetting that what's good for the goose is good for the gander. So to speak.
A vast majority are PAID protesters.....lock them up for multiple reasons!!!

George Soros is the main instigator of and funding all these protests against Trump winning the election. DO NOT ENGAGE. Stay home, let them protest. He’s trying to start a civil war. This has probably been the back up plan all along.

They found the buses! Dozens lined up just blocks away from the Austin protests.(Google that Fact and see for yourself!)

(Excerpt) Read more at commonsenseevaluation.com ...
Vigilante, I'd be happier if you were locked up, tbh. No one is going to start a civil war except people who can't tolerate the other's point of view. Neither side is doing very well today, but you gotta start somewhere. Be the change. Stop panicking that not everyone is lying down and pledging obeisance to the Grand Cheeto.

Yes, I know you would rather have a lying. Corrupt, criminal in charge...I will fight Liberal insanity until it is killed, and I'm sure there are millions of other patriots that will do the same. Either join us, or you're part of this countries problem

George Soros is the main instigator of and funding all these protests against Trump winning the election. DO NOT ENGAGE. Stay home, let them protest. He’s trying to start a civil war. This has probably been the back up plan all along.

They found the buses! Dozens lined up just blocks away from the Austin protests.(Google that Fact and see for yourself!)

Vigilante, I'd be happier if you were locked up, tbh. No one is going to start a civil war except people who can't tolerate the other's point of view. Neither side is doing very well today, but you gotta start somewhere. Be the change. Stop panicking that not everyone is lying down and pledging obeisance to the Grand Cheeto.

Yes, I know you would rather have a lying. Corrupt, criminal in charge...I will fight Liberal insanity until it is killed, and I'm sure there are millions of other patriots that will do the same. Either join us, or you're part of this countries problem
You and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. Big time.

You and I are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. Big time.
I never have any problem with disagreement, I have a problem with stupidity, and my opponent being unable to win a debate, with facts and logic!

Yes, I'm talking about you Liberal, anti-American, subversives who would rather riot and destroy than work for Making America Great Again!!!

Twitter is exploding with people calling for president-elect Donald Trump to be assassinated.

The Republican real-estate billionaire beat Hillary Clinton handily to become the next president of the United States, but that hasn’t stopped lots of people calling for somebody to murder him.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Ah....dejas vous....reminds me of when Obama was first elected :) Must give you guys the warm fuzzies to hear it again eh?

Yes, I'm talking about you Liberal, anti-American, subversives who would rather riot and destroy than work for Making America Great Again!!!

Twitter is exploding with people calling for president-elect Donald Trump to be assassinated.

The Republican real-estate billionaire beat Hillary Clinton handily to become the next president of the United States, but that hasn’t stopped lots of people calling for somebody to murder him.

Ah....dejas vous....reminds me of when Obama was first elected :) Must give you guys the warm fuzzies to hear it again eh?

Never bothered you that we were right about that low life, did it?

We just got rid of that ugly criminal filth that came close to occupying the Oval Office. What a relief!

Dude, no one is right about calling for the assassination of an American President. You guys have been channeling Putin for too long.

Dude, no one is right about calling for the assassination of an American President. You guys have been channeling Putin for too long.
Got a link to Putin threatening to kill the Manchurian muslim?

Wow, their decision to broadcast such a thing makes me wonder if they really do want to see it happen. If they really wanted him dead, why would a heads up of any form be put out there then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't mean to sound like I am encouraging the people to carry out such a vendetta, but what kind of person do they want to be known as? A person who talks about doing things, or a person who actually does the things?

Wow, their decision to broadcast such a thing makes me wonder if they really do want to see it happen. If they really wanted him dead, why would a heads up of any form be put out there then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't mean to sound like I am encouraging the people to carry out such a vendetta, but what kind of person do they want to be known as? A person who talks about doing things, or a person who actually does the things?

It's people trash talking - that's 90% of twitter anyway, from what I can guess. The thing to worry about is when that trash talking motivates an unbalanced person into action.

Threatening the life of a president, is a federal felony and federal prisons don't have "time-off" for good behavior. Whatever sentence you're given is what you serve.

Forum List

Back