Again...we need to ban cars, they are weapons of terrorists, vehicle kills 13 wounds 100.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....

Bernie Sanders supporer with a rifle with magazine and a pistol....attacked a Republican baseball team.....how many did he kill? 0. Wounded 4.

isis supporter with a vehicle...how many did he kill....13, and wounded 100.

It is time to ban cars for civilians. Only the police, the wealthy, and government officials need privately owned vehicles. The rest of the little people should just take public transportation...so they don't get mad and murder people with their cars.

Banning cars is something that occurs to me every time I see an animal run over.

But you don't want that to happen. What would you ever use for cheap political message board "points" scored on the backs of dead bodies because you have no life?

Banning cars is something that occurs to me every time I see an animal run over.

But you don't want that to happen. What would you ever use for cheap political message board "points" scored on the backs of dead bodies because you have no life?

I didn't start this fight....you asswipe anti gunners did. I used to hold my thoughts out of repsect for those lost......and then I would watch democrat after democrat march out, dragging the bodies of the dead in front of the camera to push the destruction of the 2nd Amendment....over and over again.....without hesitation, without shame and with the passion only anti freedom fascists can show...

So I will no longer surrender the field out in order to be polite and civil, when the opponents of Civil society are fucking assholes....democrats and other leftists do not rest and will never stop trying to end our Rights....so we can't either...

shithead.

I didn't start this fight....you asswipe anti gunners did. I used to hold my thoughts out of repsect for those lost......and then I would watch democrat after democrat march out, dragging the bodies of the dead in front of the camera to push the destruction of the 2nd Amendment....over and over again.....without hesitation, without shame and with the passion only anti freedom fascists can show...

So I will no longer surrender the field out in order to be polite and civil, when the opponents of Civil society are fucking assholes....democrats and other leftists do not rest and will never stop trying to end our Rights....so we can't either...

shithead.

Thank you for confirming post 2.

shithead.

Thank you for confirming post 2.

Thank you for being the asshole that you always feel the need to be...

Forum List

Back