AG Garland Weaponizes FBI to Intimidate America's Parents - Shameful

The Biden Administration is trying to indoctrinate our kids....and are threatening to throw parents in prison for standing up and putting their foot down and doing something about it.

Anyone on the left that agrees with this is a complete idiot.
They are so distanced from reality that they can't see evil when it rears it's ugly head in our schools. This is a ground-level threat to our freedom.

Of course, but the Democrats are being led by the nose now by Bernie Sanders, the Squad, coerced weakling Biden, the NSBA, et al nutjobs. As long as blind, leftist zombies keep following these lunatics, we'll all be fighting this. I wonder why these parents keep these kids in these schools at all.

If we can take back the control of our elementary and High Schools via better school boards, the even bigger challenge is how to make universities politically neutral? That will be an even bigger challenge.
One thing to consider is that the business and science course departments are not purveyors of leftist lunacy. This trash is more in the social sciences & humanities. It really wouldn't be so bad if these department died out entirely.

They really are nothing but brainwashing factories. I could guess that the number of kids in these courses who actually become employed in a social science occupation are less than 10% of those who never get a job in that. Most get a degree, and then go out and drive taxicabs for the rest of their life.

Encouraging kids to take more productive/beneficial vocational courses to learn a trade (electrician, carpentry, machine shop, etc), is one way to stop the university indocrtrination mill. And get the social sciences crap out of the vocational schools too. Kids don't need to know that Descartes said "I think, therefore I am" to know how to run a CNC machine.

If parents all wake up and take back the control of their school boards, this FBI/Gestapo dust up will have been worth it.
Hey fucking idiot...

The poll, conducted August 16-25 among 10,168 parents, found the biggest predictor of school mask mandate opposition was a parent's political party, with 56% of Republican parents opposed to school mask mandates versus 24% of Independents and 4% of Democrats

Look at this... Parents put their children's safety and the safety of their family at the highest level...

So the GOP and Trumpers again find themselves on the wrong side... Hey ye were the guys who said this would be gone in a few weeks... 700,000+ people dead... And ye are still bitching...

We know when you look back at this and the death and destruction has been realised, You will still find it in your heads to blame Democrats.. No Shame..

Remember when you guys criticized the FBI for ignoring the risk of violence before Jan 6th?

And now you guys are criticizing the FBI for NOT ignoring it.

Make up your minds.
That's not what the criticism is. There IS NO "risk of violence". Even the NSBA's letter couldn't come up with anything of that.

Hey fucking idiot...

The poll, conducted August 16-25 among 10,168 parents, found the biggest predictor of school mask mandate opposition was a parent's political party, with 56% of Republican parents opposed to school mask mandates versus 24% of Independents and 4% of Democrats

Look at this... Parents put their children's safety and the safety of their family at the highest level...

So the GOP and Trumpers again find themselves on the wrong side... Hey ye were the guys who said this would be gone in a few weeks... 700,000+ people dead... And ye are still bitching...

We know when you look back at this and the death and destruction has been realised, You will still find it in your heads to blame Democrats.. No Shame..
You just shot your whole post down when you said "700,000+ people dead"
October 2021, and you still don't know that these numbers are a joke ? It was May 2020, when the CDC announced the numbers were not legit. Pheeeew! Information-deprived liberals. :rolleyes:

PS - they also announced that most masks are ineffective.

Ahh, so now you guys advocate for teachers to be harassed and intimidated by parents.
They SHOULD be harassed and intimidated into doing their jobs properly, without instilling racism into schoolkids. Simply as job supervisors harass and intimidate their subordinate employees to do their jobs correctly. And as police harass and intimidate citizens to be law abiding. All GOOD harrassments and intimidations, which we need more of.

Y’all are such drama queens. The FBI hasn’t done anything to protesting parents. They have been asked to meet with school boards and law enforcement to assess situations where threats are being made. Y’all are having a hissy fit over absolutely nothing. Grow up
FALSE! Garland called the parents "domestic terrorists" and he and his FBI are lying about threats being made. They are trying to intimidate the parents and coercing them to stifle their exercise of free speech.

It's not a hissy fit. It is an important aspect of American society. The Constitution's first amendment.

There you go, you said it all right there. They haven’t done anything. So stop being a whiney little bitch please. Thank you!
You know what he said, and you understand it perfectly well. Stop trying to bullshit in this thread,

We didn't expect anything good would come from any attorney general selected by someone with as little integrity as opportunist, globalist Joe Biden, but we didn't really expect to see somebody on par with Herman Goring, who created the Nazi Gestapo, in 1933 Germany, either. Looks like that's about what we've got. Merritt Garland (thank God he never got in the Supreme Court), has been labeling US parents, critical of CRT classes, "domestic terrorists". Based on a not too truthful letter from the National School Board Association, asking for action against protesting parents, the Dept of Justice is now planning to investigate what they call a spike in “threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff,”.

First we need a good eye roll > :rolleyes: Now some violin music > :boohoo:

Let's take this step by step.

1. Some really mentally disturbed liberals (far beyond the average) come up with a looney, anti-America, anti-police, anti-white people school curriculum.

2. These loons never talk to anybody except other liberals who are just as far out on the lunatic fringe as they are, thereby reinforcing their pathological notions.

3. Being of an activist nature, these lunatics acquire seats on school boards, so they can push their nutcase ideas on America's students.

4. Coincidentally, the Covid pandemic shuts down in-school classes, and puts classes online, and in students' homes, thereby giving parents the chance to see/hear what their kids are being taught.

5. To no one's surprise, shocked and outraged parents start filling up school board meetings to give the school board members a piece of their minds.

6. The school board members, too steeped in their warped ideology to be deprogrammed by the parents, and too cowardly to confront the parents, instead react by shutting down meetings, walking out before parents all could speak, and having police clear the room of parent protestors.

7. Next the school boards go running to the National School Boards Association for help, who in turn, writes a hugely exaggerated letter to Joe Biden, claiming there to have been attacks and threats against school board members, teachers, facilities, and even public schoolchildren. The letter also falsely claims that CRT is only being taught in graduate schools (while parents all over the country, have seen it in on their middle & High school kids' computers).

8. Here is an actual quote from the NSBA letter to Biden >> "NSBA specifically solicits the expertise and resources of the U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Secret Service, and its National Threat Assessment Center3 regarding the level of risk to public schoolchildren, educators, board members, and facilities/campuses."

9. Noting that the NSBA letter is without a single NAME of anyone alleged to have threatened or attacked anyone, the Attorney General responded by referring to the protesting parents (thousands of them all over the country) as "domestic terrorists" and has come up with a plan to investigate the so-called threats and attacks.

10. Asra Nomani, vice president of investigations and strategy at Parents Defending Education, posted on Twitter, "You are criminalizing parenting, and you owe the people of America a swift apology.”

11. Another parent critic of CRT, Nicole Solas from Rhode Island, accused the FBI of being “the politics police,” while claiming any “legitimate” violence is already “sufficiently addressed by your local police.”

12. Like the NSBA letter, Garland's memo about his plan to investigate, also did not specify what acts of violence against school staff members, ....(I'm still waiting for anyone to show me what acts of violence there have been-and I'm becoming thoughtful that there were very few or none).

13. Sen. Josh Hawley joined with parents on Tuesday in their criticism, accusing Garland of only focusing on “democratic pushback against critical race theory,” rather than threats of violence. Hawley also said “Americans have responded to this radical ideology by winning elections for local school boards, and protesting peacefully at school board meetings. Yet your memo yesterday to the FBI and local U.S. Attorneys ignored all of this, and warned of an insurgence of ‘threats of violence’ and ‘efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views.’”

Parents, pols slam FBI probe into CRT-related harassment in schools (nypost.com)

Governor DeSantis slams Garland's threat to parents at school board meetings (independentsentinel.com)
There's some wild accusations there son.
Basically it always returns to the perceived takeover of the education system by communists.

Do you ever get tired of the same bullshit? What does it achieve?
You're preaching to the converted in here. Take that shit to a lefties forum and see how good you are.

No they aren’t saying that youre just lying now. The are threatening to punish people who break the law which is their job and a threat all law enforcement always makes
They DON'T NEED to threaten people. As one of the concerned parents (whom I noted in the OP) said >> Nicole Solas from Rhode Island, accused the FBI of being the politics police,” while claiming any “legitimate” violence is already “sufficiently addressed by your local police.”

They haven’t threatened any law abiding citizens. You are straight up lying. The only ones threatening law abiding citizens are eight wing nuts like you who can’t honestly discuss what’s actually happening
Silly DENIAL. :rolleyes:

1633945097621.png
1633945118520.png
1633945140025.png
1633945161442.png

Basically it always returns to the perceived takeover of the education system by communists.

You're preaching to the converted in here. Take that shit to a lefties forum and see how good you are.
Nothing wild, and I'm 75 years old, so don't call me son, you punk.

There is a partial takeover of the educational system by communists, of course, Has been going on since I was teaching in college in the 1970s, and even earlier than that. Common knowledge. Ho hum.

As for the forums, I post in debate politics, and hand the lefties there their asses, just like I do to you here.

The FBI plotted to kick Trump out of office with their fake Russian Collusion BS.....and they helped turn Jan 6th into a riot.
Last month they arrested people that showed up to protest the government holding political prisoners that are still in jail for Jan 6th.
I think the FBI cannot be trusted anymore.
Obviously not. Anything stemming from the deranged mind of Joe Biden, is a train wreck.

Nothing wild, and I'm 75 years old, so don't call me son, you punk.

It's sad youre that old and haven't learnt a fucking thIng. You're best years are behind you sin.

There is a partial takeover of the educational system by communists, of course, Has been going on since I was teaching in college in the 1970s, and even earlier than that. Common knowledge. Ho hum.

You have no evidence of it but paranoia and hate for the left. They must have been desperate to have a bat shit crazy
Old fascist like you educating kids.
What you really mean is there was a lot of union lefties as teachers and you hate lefties, so out comes the communist takeover bullshit. And you think I can't see through that.

As for the forums, I post in debate politics, and hand the lefties there their asses, just like I do to you here.

I don't care where you post and I suggest you keep your bigoted, ignorant hatred somewhere else.
See how good you are old codger. Take me on son. You won't be laying a glove on me. You've got nothing.

In early September, Biden Administration stakeholders held discussions regarding avenues for potential federal action against parents with a key Biden Domestic Policy Council official (Jane Doe #1) and White House staff (John Doe #1). Stakeholders also held discussions with senior department officials, including at least one political appointee in the department’s Civil Rights Division (Jane Doe #2). Jane Doe #1, John Doe #1, and others in the White House separately expressed concern regarding the potential partisan political impact of parent mobilization and organization around school issues in the upcoming midterm elections.

• Upon information and belief, at the express direction of or with the express consent of Jane Doe #1, Jane Doe #2 and other Biden Administration officials developed a plan to use a letter from an outside group (“not the usual suspects”) as pretext for federal action to chill, deter, and discourage parents from exercising their constitutional rights and privileges.

2021) https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-addresses-violent-threats-against-school- officials-and-teachers.
4 Mary Margret Olohan, A Parent-Led Rebellion Against Critical Race Theory Is Storming School Boards Across The Country, THE DAILY CALLER (June 17, 2021) https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/17/nbc- critical-race-theory-loudoun-county/.
5 See Samuel Chamberlin, Teachers’ union sues Rhode Island mom over requests for CRT curriculum info, NEW YORK POST (Aug. 5, 2021) https://nypost.com/2021/08/05/teachers-union-sues-mom-over- requests-for-crt-curriculum-info/; William A. Jacobson, Union-Linked Coalition Scripts ‘Messaging’ To Counter Parental Pushback Against Critical Race Theory, LEGAL INSURRECTION (July 5, 2021) Union-Linked Coalition Scripts ‘Messaging’ To Counter Parental Pushback Against Critical Race Theory pushback-against-critical-race-theory/; Harold Hutchinson, ‘Expose These People Publicly’: Parents Against Critical Race Curriculum Listed By Teachers Attempting To ‘Infiltrate’ Them, Daily Caller (March 17, 2021) https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/17/virginia-parents-targeted-for-opposing-critical- race-theory/. The described conduct, if it occurs, implicates significant 18 U.S.C. § 241 concerns.

Liberals in this administration are pure evil.

The public school system is a failure in many areas of the nation. Instead of improving it with more disciplined way of real education, we have made it worse with all sexual ways and promoting it.

Forum List

Back