After vociferously denying it, Conservative lawmaker kills self b/c he molested a girl

Would you be this happy over a person's suicide if he had been a Democrat? Your thread demonstrates the depth of hatred AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE on the Left have for the Right. They wish death on the Right:

"I'm glad he killed himself. I hope more Conservatives take their cues from him."

Go take your whatabout both-siderism and shove it up your fat ass.
I'm a distance runner and do not have a fat ass. It appears you take offense when your disgusting level of hate for Conservatives is called out. Those were your words not mine.

Funny you claim that on a thread about a Conservative who lied about his credentials to fool his parishioners into having alcohol-induced "church parties" where Conservatives molest girls. So you're a "distance runner"? LOL! Yeah fuckin' right. Swear to that under oath? No fuckin' way.

Oh, I hate Conservatives and I make no bones about it. They endorse and defend child molesters while lying about their political opponents because you're so fucking insecure.
I've run 19 marathons including two Boston Marathons. The last one was in October in which I qualified for Boston again. You shouldn't make light of anyone committing suicide just because they are a different Political Party than you.
Who's making light? Johnson was a real piece of shit, and the world is far better off without him.

Where was his confession that he molested anyone?

His suicide is the confession.

And now he's rotting in hell (if you believe in that sort of thing).
You made it up. That's what happened.

What did I make up? Nothing. I didn't make anything up. It's entirely true that Conservative was accused of molesting a 17 year old girl at one of his alcohol-fueled "church parties".

Can you explain why you'll believe any Tom, Dick, or Harry who claims anlnymously on the internet that they're victims of Obamacare, yet you refuse to believe women who are willing to testify under oath and not hide behind the shadow of anonymity the internet provides cowards, frauds, and liars like this guy who just killed himself (HA HA) last night?
Never can stop lying and twisting can you commie? Obamacare forced people to pay a tax and that is a fact that even a fucking idiot like you can see simply by looking at a 1040 form from the previous years.

The tears of a clown. Crying crocodile tears over fake Obamacare victims because in the seven years of you screeching like a barnyard animal about the bill, you and your fellow inbred, mouth-breathing, Trump voters couldn't even come up with a single viable replacement. Why? BECAUSE YOU'RE A BUNCH OF LAZY, USELESS SLUGS who whine about being victims. Take your cues from your Conservative friend I pointed out in the OP. That seems the only way to calm the incessant whining and crying you've done for seven years, you little fucking bitch.
There's nothing fake about the tax for not having insurance. Perhaps I was wrong about one thing though, when I said that even an idiot like you can find it on a 1040 form. Millions of people know the tax is real and on 1040 forms. You are a liar. Simple as that.

screenshot_17.png
screenshot_18.png

here you go traitor. ^^^^^^. Now as I've stated many times concerning your un-American tactics, now you will resort to one or more of my observed actions when a regressive liberal is proven a liar.

Women will pay a terrible price for the fun they are having today. Sadly, it will be all women.

Would you be this happy over a person's suicide if he had been a Democrat? Your thread demonstrates the depth of hatred AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE on the Left have for the Right. They wish death on the Right:

"I'm glad he killed himself. I hope more Conservatives take their cues from him."

Go take your whatabout both-siderism and shove it up your fat ass.
I'm a distance runner and do not have a fat ass. It appears you take offense when your disgusting level of hate for Conservatives is called out. Those were your words not mine.

Funny you claim that on a thread about a Conservative who lied about his credentials to fool his parishioners into having alcohol-induced "church parties" where Conservatives molest girls. So you're a "distance runner"? LOL! Yeah fuckin' right. Swear to that under oath? No fuckin' way.

Oh, I hate Conservatives and I make no bones about it. They endorse and defend child molesters while lying about their political opponents because you're so fucking insecure.
I've run 19 marathons including two Boston Marathons. The last one was in October in which I qualified for Boston again. You shouldn't make light of anyone committing suicide just because they are a different Political Party than you.
Who's making light? Johnson was a real piece of shit, and the world is far better off without him.
Same with you.

Were you at the "Alcohol fueled Church Party"? Do you know this 17 year old girl? Why was her accusation dropped? Maybe because Johnson was a powerful man or maybe because she wasn't credible? The point is you don't KNOW. If you weren't there, and you don't know her then you DON'T KNOW. You only know what has been released by the media and what is on FB. Was his suicide an admission of guilt, or was it a man fighting PTSD and depression who didn't want his family to deal with the coming media circus?
The Liberal world is a simple place but reality is inherently complex.

Forum List

Back