after they finally interviewed her on The View, Kamala compares border patrol to slavery

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
maybe some folks will be happy if she gets covid because of comments like that, not me, though

Why aren't these people staying 6 feet apart?

Joe-Biden-Congress.jpg

The filthy Democrats were more pissed that a goddamn Negro Illegal was chased down by somebody on horseback than they were with the 13 Americans that were killed Afghanistan.

That is just the kind of shithead scumbags they are.

maybe some folks will be happy if she gets covid because of comments like that, not me, though

She should be made to go down to the border and try stopping people from walking right past her. her fat ass would collapse from exhaustion in 15 minutes. her ignorance is pretty astounding as well, as its easy to see why she was an absolute failure during the presidential primaries.

why the hell cant she see the riders were trying to prevent the Haitians from coming across the river... not "corralling them" as the other dummy stated. Our border patrol agents are spread thin, we dont have enough man power as it is. Being on horse back separates them,gives them an advantage and a show of force, which is important. A concept that liberals apparently cannot understand. Obviously Kamala feels if they are not letting them walk past into the U.S. they are showing cruelty.

for one thing, being up on a horse ensures that these agents dont come down with Covid or other diseases.... on foot how the hell are these guys supposed to turn back so many people without running themselves ragged?

If Kamala doesn't want to see agents on horse back she can damn well tripple or quadruple the number of field agents IMO.

Once again I can see here, democrat leaders giving the benefit of the doubt to foreign nationals over American citizens.

Forum List

Back