After The Donald Wins The General Election, What Will You Call Him?

How would you address President Donald Trump?

• President Donald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • President Trump

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Donald

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A goofy spelling to reflect butthurtness

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I would call him President Trump or sometimes just Trump for the record if anyone cares if Hillary wins I will call her President Clinton or Hillary and possible Madame President.

He won't be allowed to win. He's not the NWO Globalist Elite choice. He's actually talking about helping Americans again. And that's a huge no-no with the NWO folks. Just follow the Bank Cartel cash. Most of it's going to Clinton. And that's who'll likely be your President.

Once Trump started talking about putting Americans first again, he was doomed. Globalist Elites despise such talk. They don't care about Americans. So unfortunately, this question is moot. It's not gonna happen.

I would call him President Trump or sometimes just Trump for the record if anyone cares if Hillary wins I will call her President Clinton or Hillary and possible Madame President.

A true gentleman. Unfortunately, for those that called Obama Oboomba, or Bush Booosh, there will be lots of vile greetings for the new president whoever it may be.

A true gentleman. Unfortunately, for those that called Obama Oboomba, or Bush Booosh, there will be lots of vile greetings for the new president whoever it may be.

Spot On.

The correct form would be "Mr. President." A grade-school kid should know this.

Iraq War veteran Corinne Sommer is not allowed to talk about the settlement she reached with Trump University after she was fired in 2007.

But in a deposition first made public on Tuesday, Sommer said she believed the real estate seminar provider terminated her because her military commitments as a reservist interfered — a little — with her work as an events planner for the company.

“I was fired because I was in the military,”
VET: TRUMP U FIRED ME FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY

574f74f7130000fb07383513.jpeg

VET: TRUMP U FIRED ME FOR BEING IN THE MILITARY

Splits.jpg

From Philip Bump, details below. April 19 was the NY primary, and after winning it, Clinton's lead over Sanders has grown. Meanwhile, Trump's Indiana bump may be over while Clinton's June 7 presumptive nominee bump has yet to happen.
clintonshort.gif
0.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back