After the debate its just as i suspected / the left have 0 ideas

The EPA has been around for decades and we still managed to have robust economies with low UE and good growth.

Taxes have been higher for decades prior to this and we still managed to have robust economies with low UE and good growth.

All of these conservative schemes are just scams to further advance the extremist rightwing agenda under the ruse of economic necessity.

The epa under Obama is not the same epa as before. Obamas epa is killing jobs and driving up cost.

Obama's New EPA Rules Would Destroy Our Energy Sector | Publius Forum

Electricity Rates WILL Skyrocket: Obama EPA Regulations To Cost Coal Industry Extra $180 BILLION « Start Thinking Right

And yes many of the conservative ideas have been around for awhile "collecting dust on harry Reids desk"

You guys have 0 ideas

You're talking about shit that isn't even implemented.

You're delusional if you think gutting the EPA or tweaking the tax code is magically going to produce millions of jobs.

After last nights debates this board and the media are all abuzz with conservative ideas. Everything from epa regulations to social program fixes to broadening the tax base to repealing bad legislation to states rights and I could go on.

All the left offers is higher taxes and more spending. I'm beginning to think they like things just the way they are.

The winners are clear and I can't wait till 2012.
I'm confused Grandpa....higher taxes is an idea. You just don't agree with it.

They had the majoity, why didnt they?

Because they're all caught in the tax cut death spiral.

The EPA has been around for decades and we still managed to have robust economies with low UE and good growth.

Taxes have been higher for decades prior to this and we still managed to have robust economies with low UE and good growth.

All of these conservative schemes are just scams to further advance the extremist rightwing agenda under the ruse of economic necessity.

The epa under Obama is not the same epa as before. Obamas epa is killing jobs and driving up cost.

Electricity Rates WILL Skyrocket: Obama EPA Regulations To Cost Coal Industry Extra $180 BILLION « Start Thinking Right

And yes many of the conservative ideas have been around for awhile "collecting dust on harry Reids desk"

You guys have 0 ideas

You're delusional if you think gutting the EPA or tweaking the tax code is magically going to produce millions of jobs.

Your delusional if you think it wouldnt help.

The EPA's rediculous regulations are killing job growth.

Dont give me the shit that con$ want to destroy the environment, b/c you'd be wrong.
That is a deflection and you know it.

There are plenty of reg's already. We cant afford to stand by while the rest of the world plows forward.

I didn't notice many from the left participating in last nights debates

The left have run this horse and buggy show since 2007. They killed the horse and are now making us pull the buggy.

No ideas that work equals no ideas.

And you think those nags that the GOP paraded around last night have a chance of unseating Obama?

fat chance

I better drop out of the thread....nothing anyone says is making sense to me. :confused:....no offense.

Didnt intend to chase ya off... :redface:

What I was trying to say is, if raising taxes is an idea, why didnt they (Dems) do that when they had the majority in Congress?

They shouldnt have needed any Republican votes to have done it...

If it is a good idea, they would do it.... they know they would be murdered in the polls if they did.

They have no spine.
Gotcha...now I understand. I think the reason the dems didn't raise taxes before the Republican house victory is because they were waiting to let the Bush cuts "sunset", because then they could use the olde "Bush wanted them to sunset now". It's a subtle, or not so much, way of distributing blame. I don't think they planned on the intensity of the pushback from Republicans, and thought the whole "rich people have more than their fair share" would carry them, and it failed completely to do that.

On an unrelated note...I never will get how the top 2% has the other 98% of Republicans fighting their tax battles. It's not like the rich share any of their personal tax breaks with average joes. :confused:

On an unrelated note...I never will get how the top 2% has the other 98% of Republicans fighting their tax battles. It's not like the rich share any of their personal tax breaks with average joes. :confused:

No, they just hire us to work for them.... thats all.

Thanks for the discussion though.

I just think the idea that those few rich people cant carry enough weight to make a teenie dent in our debt load.

Besides, I dont think its right to demand others money at gunpoint... which is what the IRS does if pushed to it.

Gotcha...now I understand. I think the reason the dems didn't raise taxes before the Republican house victory is because they were waiting to let the Bush cuts "sunset", because then they could use the olde "Bush wanted them to sunset now". It's a subtle, or not so much, way of distributing blame. I don't think they planned on the intensity of the pushback from Republicans, and thought the whole "rich people have more than their fair share" would carry them, and it failed completely to do that.

Re; the bolded. I hear ya. Beats the shit out of me, every time I see somebody on this board defending the insanely wealthy (that's who we're talking about). The ones who hoovered all the wealth out of America need to put some of the toys back, please. No. Actually, they're NOT really "all yours."

After last nights debates this board and the media are all abuzz with conservative ideas. Everything from epa regulations to social program fixes to broadening the tax base to repealing bad legislation to states rights and I could go on.

All the left offers is higher taxes and more spending. I'm beginning to think they like things just the way they are.

The "left had a debate last night? I missed it.

Re; the bolded. I hear ya. Beats the shit out of me, every time I see somebody on this board defending the insanely wealthy (that's who we're talking about). The ones who hoovered all the wealth out of America need to put some of the toys back, please. No. Actually, they're NOT really "all yours."

class warfare will get us nowhere.

John Huntsman should run against Obama... now there's an idea!

This notion of "get the rich... they have all the money" is what is fueling the riots in London,
and it is toxic.

I prefer the phrase "I was spared." ;)

I am stunned. BDBoop formed a cohesive paragraph without cutting and pasting. Kudos to you girl! You may now join the adult discussion. No more kiddie table for you I hope.

Lets recap shall we... I offered conservative ideas on the first post. Nearly 4 pages in and nothing but bullshit from the left leaning posters.

You all proved me correct without even knowing it. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

Hey! I got an idea

Let's have a debate and not invited any Liberals

Then Grandpa can make threads saying......See? I told you the left has no ideas

Hey! I got an idea

The rights ideas have been public knowledge for awhile now. If you pulled your head out of Obamas ass long enough you would see them and the lack of yours. :lol:

Hey! I got an idea

The rights ideas have been public knowledge for awhile now. If you pulled your head out of Obamas ass long enough you would see them and the lack of yours. :lol:

Cut taxes, cut taxes and cut taxes some more

Those ideas?

Hey! I got an idea

Cut taxes, cut taxes and cut taxes some more

Those ideas?

As I said you've had your head up his ass for so long you wouldnt know our ideas if I posted them in the typical lefts size 7 print in red. Back under your bridge now.....

You guys have 0 ideas

Your delusional if you think it wouldnt help.

The EPA's rediculous regulations are killing job growth.

Dont give me the shit that con$ want to destroy the environment, b/c you'd be wrong.
That is a deflection and you know it.

There are plenty of reg's already. We cant afford to stand by while the rest of the world plows forward.

We could get rid of the minimum wage and pay people 50 cents an hour and get millions of jobs back from China.

How about that?

Forum List

Back