after slitting the necks of babies the abortionist doctor said...

That's exactly what rdean and all liberals would say.

What this "doctor" did is disgusting. It's also telling that my local newspaper in Harrisburg, PA is running stories about Sandy Hook, but I can find nothing on the Gosnell trial.

That said, I find it disgusting to suggest that all liberals agree with what this man did. In fact, I haven't seen a single person suggest that his actions were anything less than reprehensible. Good job at once again being a partisan hack. :clap2:

This man is derainged. Wonder if he has some older (unsolved ) victims out there somewhere. He clearly enjoys inflicing pain on the helpless.

That's exactly what rdean and all liberals would say.

What this "doctor" did is disgusting. It's also telling that my local newspaper in Harrisburg, PA is running stories about Sandy Hook, but I can find nothing on the Gosnell trial.

That said, I find it disgusting to suggest that all liberals agree with what this man did. In fact, I haven't seen a single person suggest that his actions were anything less than reprehensible. Good job at once again being a partisan hack. :clap2:

Check out JoeB131, he not only thinks he did nothing wrong, he is actually blaming everyone else for problem.

Using the logic of the left, because this doctor killed children, then abortions need to be banned.

we need more regulations and back ground ckecks on how many abortions a women gets. also for what reason. it needs to be in the same bill as the new gun bill.

More quotes from this loon.

His 17-year-old mother was almost 30 weeks pregnant—seven and a half months—when labor was induced. An employee estimated his birth weight as approaching 6 pounds. He was breathing and moving when Dr. Gosnell severed his spine and put the body in a plastic shoebox for disposal. The doctor joked that this baby was so big he could “walk me to the bus stop.”

This article also describes the conditions of the clinic that the Libs fought to have not regulated. Again...I will ask this question. How is this better than abortions performed in back alleys?

Why Are the Media Apologizing About Kermit Gosnell Coverage?

Why Is the Media Apologizing About Kermit Gosnell Coverage? - The Daily Beast

Last edited:
Abortion doctor: "Nurse Griswald, how do you make a dead baby float?"

Nurse: "I don't know Herr Doctor --- how do you make a dead baby float?"

Abortion Doctor: "Two scoops of dead baby and a cream soda! Ha, ha, ha!"

Nurse: "Oh, Herr Doctor! You slay me.... Ha, ha, ha! Do you have any more dead baby jokes?"

Abortion Doctor: "Yah, I've got millions of dead baby jokes! They are all killers!!!!!! Ha,ha ha!!! Now, be a good nurse and throw that dead baby in the trash with the rest of the waste! I so love my job...":eek:

Forum List

Back