After saying Trump is winning even when he wasnt...I wonder if reality is setting in for RWNJ's

hahahahah hehehehehe........that's a gotcha. And to think.....I sincerely wondered who they is. Sorry you do not have an answer.......if you figure it out, let me know please.
They Kat! They!!! Don't you know who THEY are?!!! They said it!! They!!!! It can't be any more clear!!

hahahahah hehehehehe........that's a gotcha. And to think.....I sincerely wondered who they is. Sorry you do not have an answer.......if you figure it out, let me know please.
They Kat! They!!! Don't you know who THEY are?!!! They said it!! They!!!! It can't be any more clear!!

Maybe its Bernie supporters I'm referring to. Or Jill Stein supporters :rofl: Hard to tell
YOU don't know who you're talking about? Lol.

Oh he does. It's They!
maybe its HIS neighbors.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
IMG_1542.JPG

Ahh such pain they have to tell jokes to themselves to avoid the painful truth lol. Sad. :badgrin:

Have you libtards ever heard of the briext surprise? If the left is so sure of a landslide why are the freaking out about the rigged election comments?

Why Trump Could Still Pull Off a Surprise

Wow, you were one of the few people who knew that there were only main candidates to choose from. How did you solve such a mystery? Please share the clues you used with Kat and Cereal Killer.

Naw...NLT may know who they are........I want to hear it from you though. :eusa_angel:

Maybe its Bernie supporters I'm referring to. Or Jill Stein supporters :rofl: Hard to tell
YOU don't know who you're talking about? Lol.

Oh he does. It's They!
maybe its HIS neighbors.

They're They as well?? lol

Ok, give us a clue, CC. Is it a gender thing 'they' or a plural thing 'they'? Or don't you know that either? Lol.

Here they are

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

IBD/TIPP Tracking 10/15 - 10/20 779 LV 3.6 43 41 Clinton +2
Quinnipiac 10/17 - 10/18 1007 LV 3.1 50 44 Clinton +6
LA Times/USC Tracking 10/14 - 10/20 3001 LV 4.5 44 45 Trump +1
Economist/YouGov 10/15 - 10/18 925 RV 3.9 47 43 Clinton +4
FOX News 10/15 - 10/17 912 LV 3.0 49 42 Clinton +7
Bloomberg 10/14 - 10/17 1006 LV 3.1 50 41 Clinton +9
Reuters/Ipsos 10/13 - 10/17 1190 LV 3.3 43 39 Clinton +4
Monmouth 10/14 - 10/16 726 LV 3.6 53 41 Clinton +12
CBS News 10/12 - 10/16 1189 LV 3.0 51 40 Clinton +11
NBC News/SM 10/10 - 10/16 24804 LV 1.0 51 43 Clinton +8
ABC News/Wash Post 10/10 - 10/13 740 LV 4.0 50 46 Clinton +4
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 10/10 - 10/13 905 LV 3.3 51 41 Clinton +10

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
They said their candidate didnt need experience

They said their candidate didnt need preparation

They said their candidate didnt need to be PC which was just being a general dick head

They said their candidate didnt need conservative or republican

They said their candidate didnt need to pay taxes

They said their candidate didnt need to show taxes

They said their candidate didnt need to be factual

....Now the bottom is falling out of the whole thing and the euphoric feeling of thinking that someone who was just a bully was tough isnt showing nationally. Who will they blame? Who will say they were just kidding? Its happening. Your bullshit and screaming loud is being exposed as just a few really loud people.

Now what? Are you starting to wake up?

Oh Clinton will win the Oval Office but if the Democratic Party fails to take the Senate and House, well enjoy four more years of Obstruction!!!

Yes continue what got you here and maybe it will be different! I can always count on you guys :badgrin:

She will rule via executive order and load the Supreme Court with liberal justices to rule in her favor when challenged.

If Clinton wins and the Senate remains a republican majority I wonder if it will refuse to vote up or down on Hillary's nominees. What if this goes on for four years and another SCJ dies along the way?

Forum List

Back