After saying Trump is winning even when he wasnt...I wonder if reality is setting in for RWNJ's

They said their candidate didnt need experience

They said their candidate didnt need preparation

They said their candidate didnt need to be PC which was just being a general dick head

They said their candidate didnt need conservative or republican

They said their candidate didnt need to pay taxes

They said their candidate didnt need to show taxes

They said their candidate didnt need to be factual

Who is ''they'' ??

If thats your question you're not invited to this discussion. Go play with the glue
I dont think you are actually in a position to say who can get involved in this discussion. .

Sure I am. Watch.

You can leave also.

See?
but, you say it without results, how does this make you feel?
some would feel powerless or that they had been shown a level of disrespect.
I cant help you if you dont share what you are feeling when nobody cares enough to listen to you.
But again we get off track. Who is they and do you have links them saying these things.

They said their candidate didnt need to be PC which was just being a general dick head

Who is ''they'' ??

If thats your question you're not invited to this discussion. Go play with the glue
I dont think you are actually in a position to say who can get involved in this discussion. .

Sure I am. Watch.

You can leave also.

See?
I cant help you if you dont share what you are feeling when nobody cares enough to listen to you.
But again we get off track. Who is they and do you have links them saying these things.

Oh it makes me feel just terrible that someone on the Internet is able to respond to me. I'm all broken up about it as you would imagine. :D

hahahahah hehehehehe........that's a gotcha. And to think.....I sincerely wondered who they are. Sorry you do not have an answer.......if you figure it out, let me know please.

Last edited:
Who is ''they'' ??

Sure I am. Watch.

You can leave also.

See?

Oh it makes me feel just terrible that someone on the Internet is able to respond to me. I'm all broken up about it as you would imagine. :D
I can understand.
are you able to think of any other situations that might make you feel this way?
If there is anyone else in here that suffers the same feelings, how do you cope with them, what makes you feel as if you were able to regain some of your control.

and again, who is they, I have not seen anyone on here claim these things in the way that you expressed them. I would be curious, I dont think anyone here actually thinks Donald Trump can or will win. If he were to win, pictures of all our faces with our jaws dropped down to the floor would be a great photo thread.

....Now the bottom is falling out of the whole thing and the euphoric feeling of thinking that someone who was just a bully was tough isnt showing nationally. Who will they blame? Who will say they were just kidding? Its happening. Your bullshit and screaming loud is being exposed as just a few really loud people.

Now what? Are you starting to wake up?

"“The goal of this process is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to a sensible conclusion in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their communities, and their country,” said Bezmenov, who held a position with the Novosti state press agency, which was a front for the KGB."

"“It takes 10-15 years to demoralize a nation,” he says. “Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years it requires to educate one generation of students in the country.”

“You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain patterns,” he said.

“You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information, even if you prove white is white and black is black you cannot change their basic perception and their logic of behavior. In other words, [with] these people, the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible,” he said.

Former KGB Agent Explains Communist Ideological Subversion in America - The Vision Times

hahahahah hehehehehe........that's a gotcha. And to think.....I sincerely wondered who they is. Sorry you do not have an answer.......if you figure it out, let me know please.
They Kat! They!!! Don't you know who THEY are?!!! They said it!! They!!!! It can't be any more clear!!

hahahahah hehehehehe........that's a gotcha. And to think.....I sincerely wondered who they is. Sorry you do not have an answer.......if you figure it out, let me know please.
They Kat! They!!! Don't you know who THEY are?!!! They said it!! They!!!! It can't be any more clear!!

:lol: :lol:

Maybe its Bernie supporters I'm referring to. Or Jill Stein supporters :rofl: Hard to tell

....Now the bottom is falling out of the whole thing and the euphoric feeling of thinking that someone who was just a bully was tough isnt showing nationally. Who will they blame? Who will say they were just kidding? Its happening. Your bullshit and screaming loud is being exposed as just a few really loud people.

Who will they blame? Like Donald- they will blame anyone and everyone except Trump.

"“The goal of this process is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to a sensible conclusion in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their communities, and their country,” said Bezmenov, who held a position with the Novosti state press agency, which was a front for the KGB."

Maybe written by Trump's buddy Putin himself.

Have you libtards ever heard of the briext surprise? If the left is so sure of a landslide why are the freaking out about the rigged election comments?

Why Trump Could Still Pull Off a Surprise

Wow, you were one of the few people who knew that there were only main candidates to choose from. How did you solve such a mystery? Please share the clues you used with Kat and Cereal Killer.

Who is ''they'' ??

Sure I am. Watch.

You can leave also.

See?

By the number of posts you have it looks like the internet is your life. You probably are upset,

Sure I am. Watch.

You can leave also.

See?

By the number of posts you have it looks like the internet is your life. You probably are upset,
thats because women keep taking his dates home.
being lonely is not a good way to live.

Maybe its Bernie supporters I'm referring to. Or Jill Stein supporters :rofl: Hard to tell
YOU don't even know who you're talking about? Lol.

YOU don't know who you're talking about? Lol.

Oh he does. It's They!

Forum List

Back