After NWO bitch Putin imposed death sentence for the Russian economy, well-known 'Putler' bashers on USMB suddenly got very silent.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There are some bashers of 'bloody' dictator 'Vovka' Putler here who condemned him non-stop 24/7. Interestingly they are very silent here, there are no new threads against him.
Why? The answer is simple.
He obeys the command of his NWO masters and joined hysteria around Covid-19
When Putin is suddenly friend for the worst haters of Russians, Russia, Christianity on USMB, it is the proof Putin is a NWO, Soros, Gates & Co whore who kills own country.

What are you talking about?

Most of the time you support him, then sometimes you get weird and say something against him, using the same stupid arguments you used to support him.

Most of the time you support him, then sometimes you get weird and say something against him, using the same stupid arguments you used to support him.

As a conservative US citizen and a Trump voter I indeed supported him. Like millions of another folks worldwide.
But Putin has very disappointed us by joining of the measurements against Fake Corona pandemic and revealed himself as NWO slave.
In difference to many other countries Putin launched a true fascist regime and kills the national economy of Russia.

As a conservative US citizen and a Trump voter I indeed supported him. Like millions of another folks worldwide.
But Putin has very disappointed us by joining of the measurements against Fake Corona pandemic and revealed himself as NWO slave.
In difference to many other countries Putin launched a true fascist regime and kills the national economy of Russia.
Do you still have your Russian citizenship?

Do you still have your Russian citizenship?

Did your grandpa has an illegal bank account in the Swiss?

you know it looks like vovka putler is loosing ground, i dont think he will survive this year, question is who is gonna be the next and the last czar of Muscovy , any ideas?

Forum List

Back