After Jordanian Pilot, Islamic State (ISIS) Burns Three Iraqis Alive

All the victims of ISIS are wearing the same color clothes as American prisoners, ORANGE? Is that a not so subtle point? Orange is the new stupid. Burn people to death, behead, stoning, IED's, Charlie Hebdo or 9/11, we try to be nice. We need to get as barbaric with Muslims as they are to us, Use a nuclear bomb on Mecca during the bloody haj. Sounds barbaric, but we need to put them in their place. That simple.

All the victims of ISIS are warring the same color clothes as American prisoners, ORANGE? Is that a not so subtle point? Orange is the new stupid. Burn people to death, behead, stoning, IED's, Charlie Hebdo or 9/11, we try to be nice. We need to get as barbaric with Muslims as they are to us, Use a nuclear bomb on Mecca during the bloody haj. Sounds barbaric, but we need to put them in their place. That simple.
When you become evil to defeat evil, you are worthy only of their fate. Get your emotions under control, meaning, grow up.

All the victims of ISIS are warring the same color clothes as American prisoners, ORANGE? Is that a not so subtle point? Orange is the new stupid. Burn people to death, behead, stoning, IED's, Charlie Hebdo or 9/11, we try to be nice. We need to get as barbaric with Muslims as they are to us, Use a nuclear bomb on Mecca during the bloody haj. Sounds barbaric, but we need to put them in their place. That simple.
When you become evil to defeat evil, you are worthy only of their fate. Get your emotions under control, meaning, grow up.
So, when even Peaceful Buddhist that believe in karma attack Muslims, I know you are out of the loop here. Good advice though. Peace.

Actually it appears that they are taking no prisoners. And people still wonder why I call humans a disease...

So you support the ISIS executions?

It isn't humans who are a disease, it's Muslims.
No, it's humans, all of them. You are no different than the average ISIS member.

Wow. What a fucking moronic thing to say.
Not in the slightest. Humanity is a disease.

Then why haven't you killed yourself?

Actually it appears that they are taking no prisoners. And people still wonder why I call humans a disease...

No, it's humans, all of them. You are no different than the average ISIS member.

He's a sheep, not a leader. That was an option offered to him yesterday. The trolls still here

we try to be nice. We need to get as barbaric with Muslims as they are to us, Use a nuclear bomb on Mecca during the bloody haj. Sounds barbaric, but we need to put them in their place. That simple.
Why don't we just give them cancer (again.)
"Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study."
Has it occurred to you IS would not exist today if we hadn't put Saddam in his place?
Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah worse than Hiroshima - Middle East - World - The Independent

we try to be nice. We need to get as barbaric with Muslims as they are to us, Use a nuclear bomb on Mecca during the bloody haj. Sounds barbaric, but we need to put them in their place. That simple.
Why don't we just give them cancer (again.)
"Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study."
Has it occurred to you IS would not exist today if we hadn't put Saddam in his place?
Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah worse than Hiroshima - Middle East - World - The Independent
We never should have invaded Iraq to begin with I totally agree. It was a poor response to 9/11.We destabilized the area and practically created ISIS. Operation Enduring freedom. Wasn't that what they called that fiasco?

He's a sheep, not a leader. That was an option offered to him yesterday. The trolls still here

Yes, he should lead by setting an example. Isn't that what these libturds believe? They call Congressional Republicans "cowards" because they haven't tried to impeach Obama, but PMH just goes right on living despite claiming that he's a disease that needs to be eradicated.

Somebody I work with said something about ..Burn a Jordanian alive, lets use Napalm and flame throwers...I remember Vietnam.

We never should have invaded Iraq to begin with I totally agree. It was a poor response to 9/11.We destabilized the area and practically created ISIS. Operation Enduring freedom. Wasn't that what they called that fiasco?
Operation Iraqi Freedom, I think. Originally, the title was Operation Iraqi Liberation, but I guess the acronym wasn't politically correct. When I think about how much has changed for the worse since 2003, I'm not looking forward to 2027.

Forum List

Back