After Hoarding 2 Million Dollars Worth Of Hydroxy; Oklahoma Wants Its Money Back

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office is trying to return a $2 million stockpile of the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine; 'In April, Gov. Kevin Stitt, who ordered the hydroxychloroquine purchase, defended it by saying that while it may not be a useful treatment for the coronavirus, the drug had multiple other uses and ‘that money will not have gone to waste in any respect,' The Frontier reports -- 'But nearly a year later the state is trying to offload the drug back to its original supplier, California-based FFF Enterprises, Inc, a private pharmaceutical wholesaler.”

Why would they want to return something that is one of the best treatments, if not cures for coronavirus?? I wonder if that private pharma wholesaler has one of those "all sales are final" stipulations...

That is what you get if you were idiot enough to get your medical advice from Dr. Trump.

"The Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office is trying to return a $2 million stockpile of the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine; 'In April, Gov. Kevin Stitt, who ordered the hydroxychloroquine purchase, defended it by saying that while it may not be a useful treatment for the coronavirus, the drug had multiple other uses and ‘that money will not have gone to waste in any respect,' The Frontier reports -- 'But nearly a year later the state is trying to offload the drug back to its original supplier, California-based FFF Enterprises, Inc, a private pharmaceutical wholesaler.”

Why would they want to return something that is one of the best treatments, if not cures for coronavirus?? I wonder if that private pharma wholesaler has one of those "all sales are final" stipulations...

Trump should reimburse them. They should sue him for medical malpractice.

Fuck 'em.

Man oh man. These clowns actually stockpiled that shit? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump should reimburse them. They should sue him for medical malpractice.
I guess it was better than stockpiling Bleach or other disinfectants. But then again you could eventually use the Bleach.

psst...
i said corona virus.
2 different things, numbnuts.
Thats like the 10th time you have been told that in 3 days.

psst...
i said corona virus.
2 different things, numbnuts.
Thats like the 10th time you have been told that in 3 days.
That makes your claim irrelevant. Treatments for different viruses are different.

And that’s not even getting into the massive distortion as to whether HCQ was considered a treatment for SARS-COV1.

I forgot you have a lot of catty bitch in you.....

But fine, let's play your game......

Why don't Oklahoma just use all of that 2 million dollars worth of meds to treat other rhino viruses then??

It's almost like Oklahoma bought all of that because they thought it cured a certain virus in particular...a certain virus that your bitch ass is purposely not naming because your bitch ass knows better....

I forgot you have a lot of catty bitch in you.....

But fine, let's play your game......

Why don't Oklahoma just use all of that 2 million dollars worth of meds to treat other rhino viruses then??

It's almost like Oklahoma bought all of that because they thought it cured a certain virus in particular...a certain virus that your bitch ass is purposely not naming because your bitch ass knows better....
Hell idk. I was JS. You retards act like the HC idea was just came up with out of thin air.

Forum List

Back