After "Great Replacement Theory" Shooter in Buffalo kills 10 - Tucker "Great Replacement" Carlson BACKTRACKS

We all remember a few weeks ago how Tucker Carlson was talking about Great Replacement and how Democrats were out to make Whites a minority in America. Today he came on and talked about how we should judge each-other as human beings and treat everyone equally. What are your thoughts on this backpedal?

Is there a lawsuit against Tucker/Fox News coming for his hateful rhetoric?

Tucker talking about it: Video of Tucker Carlson promoting ‘Great Replacement’ theory surfaces again

"If you suggest the Democratic party is trying to replace the current electorate - the voters casting ballot - with new people, more obedient voters from the third world."

The democrat party replacement hopes....

This is a smear, and especially perverse since Republicans sounding the alarm about this Democratic view have been unquestionably correct. There hasn't been any secretive cabal at work -- it's all been out in the open, discussed by progressive political operatives and think-tank analysts, and celebrated in the press.

The left-wing Center for American Progress issued a report in 2013 titled "Immigration Is Changing the Political Landscape in Key States." It summarized its argument thusly, "Supporting real immigration reform that contains a pathway to citizenship for our nation's 11 million undocumented immigrants is the only way to maintain electoral strength in the future."

Books were written about this idea. The widely cited (and overinterpreted) 2004 book, "The Emerging Democratic Majority," by John Judis and Ruy Teixeira called the Democrats "the party of transition" as "white America is supplanted by multiracial, multiethnic America."

In 2016, Steve Phillips wrote "Brown Is the New White: How the Demographic Revolution Has Created a New American Majority." The website for his publisher says the latest edition of the book contends that "hope for a more progressive political future lies not with increased advertising to middle-of-the-road white voters, but with cultivating America's growing, diverse majority."
-----
Never mind that Stefanik could have drawn her warning directly from various left-wing writers and advocacy organizations. Or that Sargent himself wrote after Barack Obama's victory in 2012 that the election had been "all about demographics" and that the outcome showed the electorate wasn't "reverting to the older, whiter, more male version Republicans had hoped for."

Oh?
We're not the ones shooting minorities.
We're not the ones passing laws trying to punish businesses that disagree with us.
The left is doing both of those

The white kid in buffalo may be a racist but he’s also leftwing

So is the chinese murderer from las vegas

Last edited:
But you’re fine being a black racist.
Superbad isn't a racist at all. I'm white, conservative and Southern. I know racists. My family has had friends like Superbad for decades. Respect and affection .. trust .. is a two way street. Cherish the good guys regardless of color.

Who are "your people?"

Do you fascists own black people?

Fraud was the reason the "turn out" in 2020 was so high. And we all know it.
1. My people are the sane ones who might not always agree with me, but don't use conspiracy theories for the basis of our disagreement.

2. I don't think anybody OWNES black people, but you should continue to talk about your belief that they are owned. I doubt you understand the effect of claims like that on the black community.

3. See #1.

1. My people are the sane ones who might not always agree with me, but don't use conspiracy theories for the basis of our disagreement.
Oh, like Russian collusion?

2. I don't think anybody OWNES black people, but you should continue to talk about your belief that they are owned. I doubt you understand the effect of claims like that on the black community.

3. See #1.

Oh, so that's why your Reich attacks any black person who dares hold opinions not dictated by the Reich?

Oh, like Russian collusion?

Oh, so that's why your Reich attacks any black person who dares hold opinions not dictated by the Reich?
Crazy conspiracy theories will be noted regardless of the skin color of those spouting them. Crazy doesn't get a pass just because of race. (see Ben Carson)

Remember the "Jews will not replace us"? This is what the far right nutjobs believe is the plan. That's why they marched with tiki torches in Charlottesville and their orange godlet called them some good people.
Copy that. I just like it when the clueless magaturds try and explain that nonsense to me. :04:

Once again you leftists are stuck trying to polish yet another turd in hopes of taking our guns.

1652817656409.png

Forum List

Back